(P)lanets 2 [Cancelled]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

Re: (P)lanets 2 [GxB] [Sci-Fi School Life]

#91 Post by KissOfDeath »

teacup wrote: Hmm, i get most sounds from soundbible or sounddogs.
As for music, where do I start? >A<;; I get music from many places!
Try here or here to start?
Thank you very much! That really helped :)
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

♥BlackRainbow08♥
Projects: 'Love High'
Organization: Registered Member

#92 Post by ♥BlackRainbow08♥ »

Wah!! I can't wait to play (P)lanets2. I played your previous game (P)lanets.. and it was so awesome..
Also your drawings improved well. I really loved your games. :lol: :D :)

I was waiting for this game to be release. Thank you for the hard work.Btw.. Good Luck with this. :) :) :)

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#93 Post by teacup »

Thank you BlackRainbow! ^v^
Cidz wrote:Whhaaa whoever says your art is horrible is jelly puuuuuree jelly! >_< I love your art! You've improved too since the last planet(s) game (although i liked your art back then but with time comes improvement lol).

I love that OP video you made too! That's awesome, someday I want to make that for my own game (not anytime soon >_> ). I always look forward to this game, and I'm very happy its going to be 100% free (im a poor college student so free is always awesome haha <_< )

keep up the good work! dont let haters get to you! as long as you are happy that's all that matters.
Thank you ; u ; This comment encouraged me a lot <3
And I know what you mean about being a poor college student! I agree, free games are the best xD That's why I'll always make free games~

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#94 Post by pleasethinkofme »

The art is absolutely beautiful! I WISH I had the artistic talent you do :3 can't wait for this to come out, good luck :D

♥BlackRainbow08♥
Projects: 'Love High'
Organization: Registered Member

#95 Post by ♥BlackRainbow08♥ »

Your Welcome Teacup :D :lol: :D
Good Luck.. I AM TRULY WAITING FOR THIS.. Hahaah :lol: :lol:
\(♥.♥)/ Hiii. Call me She. \(♥.♥)/
Love is in the air. You can feel it before realizing it.
|| My Blogs || My Watty Account || My New Website || My Twitter || My Tumblr || Visit Me~! Thank You♥
Drawing and Writing Stories, I just love to do so. It makes me so happy. ^___^v
♥BlackRainbow08♥

tuna_sushi
Veteran
Projects: BloomingBlossoms

#96 Post by tuna_sushi »

The OP finished?! Wow O.o
Looks awesome so far, keep up the good work :D

EDIT : What program do you use to make the OP?

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#97 Post by Obscura »

Hi teacup...I'll be looking forward to this.

I just started playing the first Planets and it's really well written and engaging. Given that I'm an old fart who am not typically interested in:

a) anime
b) otome games in general
c) high school settings
d) paranormal stuff

you really have some top-notch abilities 'cuz I keep playing Planets and I can't stop! I really applaud you for your excellent characterizations...you have a great knack for creating lively and interesting characters. :)

Keep it up, darling! You're a very talented game designer and I am interested in seeing all of your future projects.
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#98 Post by teacup »

Thank you for the comments everyone! ;w;
Just wanted to say that I'm writing Nemu's path first, and am about 25% done. Also there are so many more menus than the first. There are more choices in the first 20k words than there were in the entire first game!
I don't know how it happened but Nemu somehow developed a slight... tsun side to his personality. Just a little though. He's usually very nice but there are certain things that bring out another side.
Also I changed the textbox a tiny bit. The buttons are hidden now, you have to put your mouse over to the right to pull them up. I think it makes the screen look a lot cleaner. :3 (Thank you Camille for your wonderful tutorial!)

tuna_sushi wrote:The OP finished?! Wow O.o
Looks awesome so far, keep up the good work :D

EDIT : What program do you use to make the OP?
Weell, I wouldn't quite say the OP is finished, simply because I didn't have very many pictures to work with. I kinda got ahead of myself making it. ^^; Chances are I will be adding more pictures and effects to the OP once I have more material to work with!
I used Vegas Movie Studio 9 :3
Obscura wrote:Hi teacup...I'll be looking forward to this.

I just started playing the first Planets and it's really well written and engaging. Given that I'm an old fart who am not typically interested in:

a) anime
b) otome games in general
c) high school settings
d) paranormal stuff

you really have some top-notch abilities 'cuz I keep playing Planets and I can't stop! I really applaud you for your excellent characterizations...you have a great knack for creating lively and interesting characters. :)

Keep it up, darling! You're a very talented game designer and I am interested in seeing all of your future projects.
Oh wow, I'm really honored to hear that! Thank you so much, that's such a big compliment!! >A<

Victory

#99 Post by Victory »

bout to play the first Planets for a second time and well im reeeaaaalllly excited bout this game XD i cant wait. the first time i played Planets i played it for like... *thinking*..... maaaybe a week straight... i kept trying to get all the endings i loved them all XD *squeals* and i soo cant wait for this one to come out... r u gonna put up a demo of it? also do u have and idea of when this might be out??? me just curious lol :)

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#100 Post by riiko08 »

So excited for this one!
I played the first (P)lanets and I definitely enjoyed it. Will be stalking you from now on~~ fufufufufu

lambskin
Completed: Currently none

#101 Post by lambskin »

Hey!
Wow - your game(s) are totally amazing! Love them! Specially the little sweetie thing that (P)lanets (and hopefully (P)lanets 2 ,too) is for free. Love (P)lanets sooooo much, 'cause it was my first otome game already. I'm very excited for the second one and hope it will be as amazing as the first one.

KiTtYSaYzRAWR

#102 Post by KiTtYSaYzRAWR »

This looks goood♥ XOXO. I hope it's like the novel like (P)lanets 1. I tried RE:Alistiar however you spell that, but I hated it b/c you clicked too much, not a novel and i got bored of it. Since it wasn't engaging. New things to see and look forward. I hope it's just like (P)lanets 1, but longer and a more engaging story? I liked (P)lanets 1 so much. I was obsessed with it really... ><'' Kaius-kun mwa. xoxo. I was talking about it and my friends were like KYAHHH shut up already. And i'm like fufufufufu no no have you seen his pictureee? :O♥ :3 I'm excited for this!

crystalxelement

#103 Post by crystalxelement »

Wow, I'm really starting to like this and how it's turning out to be. What gets me is, will we know some aura readings since the protagonist was born with it? I mean, she has to have learned something from when she was young and growing up to well...I guess now?

ibelieveicanfall

#104 Post by ibelieveicanfall »

When I first played (P)lanets, I was ever-so-slightly sceptical about it and then about five minutes I was like, “Eh, this ain't so bad.”

Ten minutes in I was like, “This is actually pretty good.”

By the time I finished the game I was doing this ridiculous fangirl squeal saying “This is the best game I've ever played!!!” (Yes, I talk to myself a lot, it's a habit I picked up from when we did Shakespeare in Drama)

Then of course, I had to play it over and over again. I kept getting the perfect endings and didn't even know about all the other endings until I found it on here (originally, I found it when I got lost on YouTube) and then had to play it more and now I have to keep chechnig back here to see what progress has been made. You have a new stalker me addicted.
KiTtYSaYzRAWR wrote:This looks goood♥ XOXO. I hope it's like the novel like (P)lanets 1. I tried RE:Alistiar however you spell that, but I hated it b/c you clicked too much, not a novel and i got bored of it. Since it wasn't engaging. New things to see and look forward. I hope it's just like (P)lanets 1, but longer and a more engaging story? I liked (P)lanets 1 so much. I was obsessed with it really... ><'' Kaius-kun mwa. xoxo. I was talking about it and my friends were like KYAHHH shut up already. And i'm like fufufufufu no no have you seen his pictureee? :O♥ :3 I'm excited for this!
The thing about RE:Alistair++ is that the endings (all of the endings) are so adorable and well done that it is 100% worth it to persevere through the ridiculous amount of choices that there are. It's the kind of game that you really can't decide who your favourite is, no matter what kind of guy you like because they're all so well-developed. I think it's definitely worth giving it another go.

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#105 Post by teacup »

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! Happy to hear you guys are looking forward to it! ;w;
But I have to be honest. Right now I am stuck on this game.
I have the outline done, but I just can’t write. I think it’s because Rinko’s voice isn’t defined enough, so I’m not entirely sure of how the narration should be done. After a lot of consideration, I will be redoing Rinko’s personality completely. I am just having so much trouble.
I am moving away for the first time in my life and I am filled with stress of leaving my family, boyfriend and friends behind. That makes it very difficult for me to write a happy, funny game like (P)lanets should be. My other game, I can write freely. But this one, I just can't. I’m sorry guys.
Please let me take a short break from writing this to get it together. In the mean time I will be working on the artwork, but the script is going to have to wait. Please don't give up hope on me. This happened with the first (P)lanets as well, but I got that one done. I'm sure I can get this done too, with time.
Victory wrote:bout to play the first Planets for a second time and well im reeeaaaalllly excited bout this game XD i cant wait. the first time i played Planets i played it for like... *thinking*..... maaaybe a week straight... i kept trying to get all the endings i loved them all XD *squeals* and i soo cant wait for this one to come out... r u gonna put up a demo of it? also do u have and idea of when this might be out??? me just curious lol :)
Ah, thank you so much~ I want to put a demo but I'm not sure of when for the above reason. As for when it will come out, you will have to wait until next year, I'm sorry ;--; I hope you don't mind waiting, I will try to make it worth the wait!
crystalxelement wrote:Wow, I'm really starting to like this and how it's turning out to be. What gets me is, will we know some aura readings since the protagonist was born with it? I mean, she has to have learned something from when she was young and growing up to well...I guess now?
Yeah, don't worry. Rinko already knows some of the basic auras simply from having her power for so long. For example, she knows the yellow = happiness, red = anger, and blue = sadness. As for the more complex emotions, those she will have to learn in school.