Seeking Character Artists for Transformation Sequence - PAID

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

Seeking Character Artists for Transformation Sequence - PAID

#1 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

I am hiring character artists for Transformation Sequence, a otherwise complete commercial otome game starring a college student coming out of the closet as male to female transgender.

We have the background art, the music (with thanks to Ziassan), and the writing all complete. All we need at this point are gallery images and character sprites for six major characters and two minor ones.

Please comment in this thread with a sample of your work and your usual rates. I will be paying for your art, and you'll keep all rights to it - throw it on your gallery and sell prints of it if you want, just tell people about the game if you do.

Thank you in advance.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Seeking Character Artists for Transformation Sequence -

#2 Post by fleet »

Good luck getting an artist.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#3 Post by LVUER »

Do you need commercial quality artist? If not, I will be very glad to work do it. You can see my work in my DA gallery (it's there on my sig). Or you could just take a look at my sig to see example of my transformation animation (or if you need the big version, there's one in my DA gallery).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

#4 Post by Tetiel »

Do you know what type of style you're looking for with your visual novel?

I did a quick search for your VN and it looks like you've been having a particularly hard time getting artists. I hope you're able to find a good one which suits your needs!

Graph
Veteran
Completed: Touhou Mecha Chap. 1
Projects: Touhou Mecha, Eastern Starlight Romance
Organization: Dai-Sukima Dan

#5 Post by Graph »

You can add me to the list of artists to consider. I won't be able to start until about 2 weeks from now since I'm currently working on another project, but after that I can work on your project full-time.

My commissions topic is in my sig; you can find approximate rates and examples of my work there.

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Tetiel wrote:Do you know what type of style you're looking for with your visual novel?

I did a quick search for your VN and it looks like you've been having a particularly hard time getting artists. I hope you're able to find a good one which suits your needs!
Semi-realistic shoujo or western: it's an otome game. I had contacted Deji, at one point.
Graph wrote:You can add me to the list of artists to consider. I won't be able to start until about 2 weeks from now since I'm currently working on another project, but after that I can work on your project full-time.

My commissions topic is in my sig; you can find approximate rates and examples of my work there.
Ooh. Probably not for this project, but I'm definitely contacting you for a later project called Orbital Knights.
LVUER wrote:Do you need commercial quality artist? If not, I will be very glad to work do it. You can see my work in my DA gallery (it's there on my sig). Or you could just take a look at my sig to see example of my transformation animation (or if you need the big version, there's one in my DA gallery).
I do need a commercial quality artist or semipro. I would hire you if the style fit what I was going for, but this is definitely not a game that needs loli out the wazoo, no offense. :)
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Graph
Veteran
Completed: Touhou Mecha Chap. 1
Projects: Touhou Mecha, Eastern Starlight Romance
Organization: Dai-Sukima Dan

#7 Post by Graph »

Tsundere Lightning wrote: Ooh. Probably not for this project, but I'm definitely contacting you for a later project called Orbital Knights.
I haven't found much information about Orbital Knights yet other than that it's sci-fi, but I'd definitely be interested in working on a sci-fi project. Looking forward to hearing from you!

jeje
Regular

#8 Post by jeje »

I'm not the best in the pool of course. Still learning. But well... Here it is:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=15131

More or less like those in there. I have more samples, but they're... About the same quality. I can try to fit in styles you want, but obviously within my limited ability.
Let me know if you're interested. ^v^

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#9 Post by clua »

Oh! I dont know if it fits your desired style on your game but this are my examples>
x x x

I can paint something more sober like this>
x (Note is an old drawing but Im refering to the pallete)
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

#10 Post by Kingv »

I'm interested if you're still looking. Here's my recruitment page http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=13757. You can see more examples of my art in my DA gallery(link in sig) which also contains my Commission Info with a price list.

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Sent a PM to Kingv, and will keep everyone in mind for other projects. We'll see what happens.

And thank you all.

kura-ou
Regular

#12 Post by kura-ou »

I'm really late to the table and am probably the least-talented person here, but I'd still like to give it a shot.

My examples are shown here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=14995

I am continually adding newer samples.

Thank you for looking :)
my portfolio
=>my *FREE* sketch request thread<=

I am currently booked for May/June/July, but if you would like to buy my ANIMU MERCHANDISE and ADOPTABLES to give them good homes and help keep my college finances afloat over the summer, it would be greatly appreciated ;w;

Maltagliati
Regular
Projects: Lotus, Driftwood

#13 Post by Maltagliati »

I'm not sure if you're still looking, and I know my style might not be what you're looking for, but I'll just leave my gallery here. http://imgur.com/a/RyQrf#0 ^^

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran

#14 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

KingV, if you're on, you're hired.

Everyone else: Thank you very much! I will keep you in mind for future projects!