Prince Maker - Braveness

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Arelune
Regular

Prince Maker - Braveness

#1 Post by Arelune »

Not sure how many are interested in this, but a couple of days ago they released the english patch for Prince Maker 2. It's a free doujin game just like Princess Maker only gender-flipped.
You have can romance a few people, both girl and boy. :) (I'm going for Ares for the moment.)

More information and download links can be found here.

borisoda
Regular

Re: Prince Maker - Braveness

#2 Post by borisoda »

Wow after years it's finally done eh?
I will definitely try it out ^^

Magicprincess20
Regular

#3 Post by Magicprincess20 »

Does somebody know it exit a cheats for this game?

borisoda
Regular

#4 Post by borisoda »

hmm looks like the patch has lotta bugs right now..
i shall stay away til it is fixed lol

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#5 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Huh... I wonder who the target audience is for this one. Staring at a boy/man the entire time, I'm not quite sure, but the BxG element...
I'm not sure if I'd want to play this or the other one more. :lol:
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Anarchy
Veteran
Projects: Fairy Tales of Innocent Children

#6 Post by Anarchy »

It says on the official website that it targets both male and female audiences. You can choose to play as male or female, and there are both male and female love interests for your (adopted!) little brother, including yourself.

Arelune
Regular

#7 Post by Arelune »

Bugs? Haven't encountered one yet and have finished a playthrough, maybe I'm lucky.
Magicprincess20 wrote:Does somebody know it exit a cheats for this game?
I only know about a money cheat which is
Press R

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#8 Post by Blane Doyle »

Hmn... if only my computer worked right now, this looks very interesting.

Magicprincess20
Regular

#9 Post by Magicprincess20 »

oh thank you very much Arelune

RVB
Regular
Organization: Brat Prince Productions
Deviantart: aambrosio

#10 Post by RVB »

Oh, this looks like fun! I'll definitely have to check it out; I love games where you can romance both of the sexes. 8D More options! ♥

Arelune
Regular

#11 Post by Arelune »

Glad there's interest for this. :)

Anyone wants to share his/her experiences?
My little brother turned out to be an architect after changing his career choice like a gazillion times. (One time he wanted to be a thief. Where did that came from? I never raised him like that!) And he married Ares. :D
I like Ares a lot, and he has a nice theme song.
Such a lonely boy... I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable, but to outright avoid him, that seems a bit cruel.
Also, the night club owner(?) sure is weird. He seems to have an affinity for leg hair... :X

redfang

#12 Post by redfang »

Arelune wrote:Glad there's interest for this. :)

Anyone wants to share his/her experiences?
My little brother turned out to be an architect after changing his career choice like a gazillion times. (One time he wanted to be a thief. Where did that came from? I never raised him like that!) And he married Ares. :D
I like Ares a lot, and he has a nice theme song.
Such a lonely boy... I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable, but to outright avoid him, that seems a bit cruel.
Also, the night club owner(?) sure is weird. He seems to have an affinity for leg hair... :X
Weeeell I raised my kid with the idea that I wanted to make a cool legendary warrior or something but as he grew he said he wanted to be a poet,then a mercenary and then a general,but you know wht he became in the end??? A FARMER I was like what... :shock: and I tried to romance Ares on my first try but wasn't coming along in the end just like my cool warrior kid dream :(
I loved Ares too,but somehow I can't get my kid to marry him can you tell me how you made it please?(I really want you Ares even more so with your tragedy story!)

And yeah the club owner is a little weird,but the farm owner is weirder belive me.

Arelune
Regular

#13 Post by Arelune »

A farmer xD Kids these days, so unruly :P I wasn't quite expecting the architect either, but I didn't mind that much. I still had Ares. :D

About him, I remember meeting him some times in Legacyland (when you let your brother take a stroll) and after I won a beauty contest. I think those are important scenes.
I also think you have to pray to the Love Goddess in God's Forest some times. You need money and some high stats for that, don't know exactly which ones though. And see that you don't have too much charisma or else you first have to defeat the Beauty Goddess.

If you're having a lot of trouble there's always a guide here for relationships.

I never let my brother work much at the farm, so I don't know much about the farm owner, but I remember her looking weird. (What is she?)

redfang

#14 Post by redfang »

Arelune wrote:A farmer xD Kids these days, so unruly :P I wasn't quite expecting the architect either, but I didn't mind that much. I still had Ares. :D

About him, I remember meeting him some times in Legacyland (when you let your brother take a stroll) and after I won a beauty contest. I think those are important scenes.
I also think you have to pray to the Love Goddess in God's Forest some times. You need money and some high stats for that, don't know exactly which ones though. And see that you don't have too much charisma or else you first have to defeat the Beauty Goddess.

If you're having a lot of trouble there's always a guide here for relationships.

I never let my brother work much at the farm, so I don't know much about the farm owner, but I remember her looking weird. (What is she?)
Well I did mind because I didn't got Ares XD and I did got 2 legacy land scenes with him in one of them he confessed and my brother said yes,then I have prayed endlessly to the godess she's probably rich thanks to me he also won the beauty contest I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

The farm owner is creeeeepy she is some kind of old cat lady?? but if your brother is charming enough she hits on him :? and once she said she would only be nice to hot guys since then my brother never worked at that farm again.

Arelune
Regular

#15 Post by Arelune »

redfang wrote:Well I did mind because I didn't got Ares XD and I did got 2 legacy land scenes with him in one of them he confessed and my brother said yes,then I have prayed endlessly to the godess she's probably rich thanks to me he also won the beauty contest I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
That's certainly odd. Maybe Ares doesn't like farmers? :/ Or maybe at the end some stats weren't high enough? How about restarting your last save and raise different stats than before?
You didn't end up with anyone else right? Else that would be the problem.
The farm owner is creeeeepy she is some kind of old cat lady?? but if your brother is charming enough she hits on him :? and once she said she would only be nice to hot guys since then my brother never worked at that farm again.
Eh? Now I'm happy he never worked there. :lol: Must have been awkward.