Sleepless Night [COMPLETE] [NaNoRenO]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Sleepless Night [COMPLETE] [NaNoRenO]

#31 Post by michi 18 »

cool im a horror addict i wanna play this but is there a link for the complete walkthrough?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

NoJoker
Regular
Completed: Sleepless Night series, Soulmates, TIWIWTD, TKABS
Projects: Legend of the Silver Fox, Sleepless Night 3
Deviantart: Massimow
itch: massimow
Discord: Massimo#3596

#32 Post by NoJoker »

Sure, here's the link on my official website:
http://en.marcel-weyers.de/visualnovels ... lkthrough/

But there might be spoilers ;)

Uruki-chan

#33 Post by Uruki-chan »

NoJoker wrote: Comments on your thoughts:
Interesting that you think the other character is female... While I didn't really say whether it's a boy or a girl, somehow I thought it was a boy haha. That's why I'm having a male voice actor for his part in version 1.2. However, I think I have to consider to integrate a choice if you're a boy or a girl and also hire a female voice actor now T_T
Oh... I didn't even give it a thought, that the MC is could also be a boy... Then everything would make sense. ;) I'm guess, I'm just influenced by otome games... Haha... But then... the picture of only Haru in the room would be much more CREEPIER... Ugh... I don't even want to imagine this...
The idea of voicing the game is great! I hope it will turn out nice and scare us to death. :)
NoJoker wrote:
However, the story (if there even is one) is really simple and I had to finish the game quickly so of course it's not really that deep.
It might be a good thing, that a story is simple, because then we have more space is left to let our thoughts create an unique story. I really like to let my imagination run wild. :D But yeah, that might not be everyone's cup of tea...
「僕だけのキミになってほしい。」(I want you to become mine alone.)

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#34 Post by michi 18 »

thank u
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

DeepObsession

#35 Post by DeepObsession »

Hey, I must admit that I do like scary stuff but I'm not really THAT into them hehe, BUT your game was AMAZING. I liked how it wasn't that long and you made it simple, but also got to manage very well in the scary part. I also must say that... well I'm shy haha, but I lowered the volume of my laptop since I honestly thought you might have some screamer (or sreamos I forgot) with things that suddenly pop up (now THAT would seriously scare the crap out of me lol) In a way I'm glad you didn't but also it would be very nice in one of your future games :o (just please if you do, make sure you have some type of warning xD) I'm a scaredy cat :P. But seriously congratulations with creating such an awesome, well made, and entertaining game. ^^

NoJoker
Regular

#36 Post by NoJoker »

Thank you :)
It's nice to hear that the game is scary :D
I'm working on a kind of romance visual novel at the moment, but maybe I'll do another "horror" game in the future.

I still need two male voice actors (and maybe one female). The persons who wanted to record the voices all gave up :D
It's really not that much text and I think it can be done really quickly. Just PM me of you're interested ;)

Ordog
Regular

#37 Post by Ordog »

Yeah, your game was really scary ! T^T I think the music (or was it in my head ? xD) and the narrative part when getting an ending did a lot ! (When getting an ending I'd read very quick so it wouldn't affect me...)
But I had a hard time with the ending 10. I had to check the walkthrough because I couldn't click on the picture. (I couldn't remember which choices I had done before -_-").

I like games like those. (With bad endings each time you do something wrong).
Last edited by Ordog on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoJoker
Regular

#38 Post by NoJoker »

Yaay the first time someone mentioned the music. I did the music on my own so I wondered if people would notice :D

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#39 Post by Starshine »

Was very fun, took me long to download but then again my wireless is terrible. (I wont add any spoilers) but to anyone looking for a game that will make you're heart beat this is the one for you... i would also suggest playing the game alone in a dark room with no light, that's how i really got me into the game, it felt like i was inside the game (i'm proberly going over the top, but this game was superb.)
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

Stainless_Steel
Regular

#40 Post by Stainless_Steel »

Great game, I definatly scared myself when I finished looking around the room and then deep sigh sound effect went off. Years of watching too many horror movies totally worked against me when I went with the first lesson of living in a horror film: check everything. XD

I've gotten endings 4, 6, 8, and 10.
Took me four tries to finally accidently click on the photo, but I found it! Though the true ending was a bit of a let down since I don't know why Haru let me go instead of bashing in my head/ the MC's head like ending eight or biting me/the MC like in ending four. I figure if he was still chasing me, he must have still been out to kill me unless there was something else there that was out for the kill. :shock:

NoJoker
Regular

#41 Post by NoJoker »

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad so many people like my game. I hope I can make a new one soon (or update Sleepless Night).
By the way, my first game "Soulmates" got an update. It's really short and not as good as Sleepless Night so I won't open a new thread for it. But if someone's interested, here's the link:
http://en.marcel-weyers.de/visualnovels/soulmates/

Cinnamoon
Regular
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat

#42 Post by Cinnamoon »

NoJoker wrote:Thanks :)
Yaay the first time someone mentioned the music. I did the music on my own so I wondered if people would notice :D
Ok, I'm a little bit late, sorry.
YOU DID THE MUSIC YOURSELF ?! \(O________O)/
I didn't realize. Well, I must say it fitted the game perfectly. congrats~

infiniterain

#43 Post by infiniterain »

This game was so awesome, I can't even. Great job on the art, the music and even the BG's this is a really quality game, congratulations. I got endings 2, 4, 8 and finally after 349748375 tries 10. The vampire ending was awesome although she died, but I don't even know yesterday I played a vampire game and the dude bit her in the neck and she enjoyed it so I suppose that made me become kind of a sadist? I don't know. Everyone's saying the bad dream ending is kind of a cliche, but I don't think so at least they didn't both walk back hand in hand to that haunted room. Keep up the good work! :D

NoJoker
Regular

#44 Post by NoJoker »

Cinnamoon wrote: Ok, I'm a little bit late, sorry.
YOU DID THE MUSIC YOURSELF ?! \(O________O)/
I didn't realize. Well, I must say it fitted the game perfectly. congrats~
Thank you so much. I'll make the music for my new game as well :)
infiniterain wrote:This game was so awesome, I can't even. Great job on the art, the music and even the BG's this is a really quality game, congratulations. I got endings 2, 4, 8 and finally after 349748375 tries 10. The vampire ending was awesome although she died, but I don't even know yesterday I played a vampire game and the dude bit her in the neck and she enjoyed it so I suppose that made me become kind of a sadist? I don't know. Everyone's saying the bad dream ending is kind of a cliche, but I don't think so at least they didn't both walk back hand in hand to that haunted room. Keep up the good work! :D
Yay thanks! That's really nice. I love hearing everyone's comments, it's really motivating :)
I hope I can finish something new in my semester break.

erinism
Regular

#45 Post by erinism »

Oooooh, this game has a real creepy feel to it. >_<

I can't write horror to save my life so I think you've done an awesome job with this one. Thanks!