Virus (romance, otome, sci-fi)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

Virus (romance, otome, sci-fi)

#1 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Why hello there. Here I am again after two months of work. Sadly I have not finished it, but I've quite a bit of progress.

This was originally only for NaNo, but I decided to make it just a demo for NaNo.

WARNING! This game isn't really as child safe and playful as it looks! There are a few words like that here and there, so, I don't recommend little kids playing this....
My game is prone to massive mood swings and will often change from serious to downright silly. You have been warned...

Anyways, this is a short plotbunny that I've had for a while now, I finally wanna get it out.

Anyone want to make a text box and logo? PM me please :3

Summary -(Things are bound to change.)

In this story, we follow Olive, a girl living in a world where viruses can come out of your computer and you can't even tell if your best friend is a robot or not.

To Olive, the only important things in this world are her boyfriend, computers, and math.

Why those three things? Because everything else is useless to her. She really doesn't care.

So when Olive gets a virus on her computer, she freaks out. She recreates that reaction when not one, but two viruses appear from out of her computer, as well.

So when you add a childhood friend confessing, fights between her and her boyfriend, and her computer crashing, Olive really doesn't know what to do. So then the stoy is put in your hands. Will you be able to smooth things out with her boyfriend and childhood friend, and fix her computer?

Charries! P.O.V from Olive at the start of the game

Olive A.K.A: Olivia Colliper
"I hate this world. It's full of idiots and greedy bastards."

I dislike this world. Hey, I'm a pessimistic person, deal with it. My boyfriend and I get into a lot of fights. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but we just don't agree most of the time.

Virus 00720 'Della'
"Cecil! Stop ignoring me!!!"

Della is too happy of a person for me. Everything in her eyes are unicorns, butterflies and bunnies. She doesn't see the evil in the world. I guess that can be a good thing sometimes though. She really likes Cecil.

Virus 61311 'Cecil'
"D-Della, get off me!"
Cecil is the more calm and composed one out of the two. He's also a jerk. A sarcastic, mischievous jerk. He's pretty smart and likes to use big words. I like him a little better than Della because his naivety doesn't completely distort his view of reality; he still knows what's going on around him. He is oblivious to the fact that Della likes him a lot, which I find stupid because she proclaims her love to him daily.

Max Fairfield
"It's just hard to express myself... But I can assure you, I care about you a lot."

My boyfriend. He's very artistic and creative. He doesn't talk to me much, so I doubt he has feelings for me a lot. We disagree a lot. He's a very optimistic person.

Jeremy Quinn
"Why do you like him so much? All he is is extremely plain."

My brutally honest childhood friend. He loves to smile. He likes to keep up with fashion, and he's pretty rich. He really dislikes Max.

Many things are bound to change.

OUR TEAM:
Writers: Chushiki Maho, Yeoppo_Kitsune, Chiisana Otaku
Coders: sciencewarrior
Artists: Katon
Composer: Ziassan

PROGRESS:
Coding: 4%
Writing: ~75%
Character Art: 100%
CG's and BG's: 100%
Other art: 0%

OVERALL PROGRESS: (In my point of view)
72%

Please give me some feedback!
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

zankizuna
Veteran
Completed: Monochrome Valentine
Projects: Softwar
Deviantart: raseru09
itch: ZanKizuna

Re: Virus (romance, otome, sci-fi)

#2 Post by zankizuna »

Cool designs especially the last one:D

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#3 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

I am totally going for Jeremy! Childhood friends are the best. This looks like an interesting and fun game. I can't wait to play it.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#4 Post by michi 18 »

when will it be done
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

#5 Post by Chushiki Maho »

@ michi 18

Honestly, I can't know for sure. This week I have exams, so my goal to finish this is by July 5th or so.
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#6 Post by michi 18 »

well ok dont worry im not in a hurry its just ur designs are amazing so im pretty sure so will the story. Anyways goodluck with ur exams and to all ur vn projects.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Katty16
Regular

#7 Post by Katty16 »

Looks like a good game
The art is nice and the story is funny
good luck with your exams ;)