Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Merqurial
Projects: The Time Stones

Re: Guestbook

#2101 Post by Merqurial »

Just wanted to formally say hi to everyone here. I'm Merqury and I'm working with Gear on the Time Stones project. Guess I should post a bit about myself for anyone interested.

Hobbies: Gaming, writing, reading, and movies too horrible to be watched by mortals
Strengths: Work ethic, stunning good looks, ability walk and chew gum at the same time, sarcasm.
Weaknesses: Peanut butter, Death, drawing.

Think that's about it. Just wanted to say HI!

Luxtizer42
Projects: Zero Impact

#2102 Post by Luxtizer42 »

Hey everyone,

I've been writing and coding as a hobby for a while, and recently I've decided to try my hand at doing a fully project with Ren'py. I've enjoyed a lot of the work I've seen generated by the community here, and I'm looking forward to making my own contributions.

Ch11

#2103 Post by Ch11 »

Hello everyone

I'm Ch11, it stands for Chii, I've been stalking this forum for a while now (^_____^) before I decided to register.

I love RenPy, VNs and anything related to art.

Whenever I'm not typing random stuff in my notebook I would usually be messing around with my sketchpad. Also, I'm hopeless at communicating with other human beings and a habit of talking to cats.You can find me on DA, dhachii.deviantart.com

Anyway its nice to meet you all!

~ciao \(>____<)/

KalaCansado
Regular
Projects: The Feast of Glass

#2104 Post by KalaCansado »

Hello~

I have knew and hang around this forum long time ago, cause of my poor English I didn't sign up as a member, then I finally register a account new in order to exchange the opinion and ask if I have some problem of Ren'Py.
Although my English is not good at all, still, I want to learn more and try to make a VN in English.
I have some experiences using Ren'Py, but just know the simple one, many function of it still don't understand, so I hope I can learn how to use them all as well as the fighting system in the RPG game and something XD

Umm...I have a DA account and you can count as my wedsite, I will post it later ^^
And for my personality, I like reading novel, drawing but not good at all also playing game, most of them are PC and still VN XD
It's just fun to be a character in a game that you can choose to have different chance to change the storyline and being a main character in a story XD
I am 16 and you can just call me Kala~
Also I am from Hong Kong, nice to meet you all ^^

Lastly, hope I can finish some VN in this year and met some friend in this forum ^^
Also seems my English is not good...sometimes I may use the wrong word and get the wrong meaning....please forgive me if I really do that ;A;
Nice to meet you all ^^

PS ....Seems I have type a lot, sorry about that ...^^""""

Flying Cat

#2105 Post by Flying Cat »

Well hello everyone!

I'm Flying Cat, I'm currently 19 and studying game development at SCAD. While I would love to make all sorts of games, including platformers and puzzles, I've always wanted to make a visual novel or two!

You can see some of my personal art on my Behance, http://www.behance.net/nikifakhoori. I hope to add some concepts for my future visual novel characters there, and here too! I'm very glad to have found such a friendly place to talk about working on visual novels!

I hope to get to know you all better, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to help others and get help with such a great medium!

Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

#2106 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

I'm Kuroneko_rg and I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've resigned myself to be a part of the forum after an activation problem got in my way. A week ago however, I decided to give it a try and contacted PyTom who solved my problem in just two days (Geez... I wish I would have said something earlier...).

Anyway, I'm very happy to be able to be here, and I hope someday I can help someone and/or get helped out.

I am currently working in the sprites for my project (Which is taking me quite some work...).
It's name is Dark Pleasures and is going to be a history of mystery, crime and high school life. It is quite a greedy project and I'm starting to wonder how much time it will take me to complete it.
If anyone is curious about it feel free to contact me.

Well, game aside, I hope I can get to know a lot of people and make some friends in the process.

Again, greetings to everyone and an extra thanks to PyTom who solved my problem in such a short time.

Shadestar15

#2107 Post by Shadestar15 »

U-Um hi everyone o//v//o
My name's Shadestar but you guys can call me Ducky or Shade c: since those are the names I'm frequently called (besides my real name XD)
I'm 15 years old, a character artist, and I am currently attempting to create a visual novel with a few friends of mine and I. I love listening to J-Pop, Vocaloid, and K-Pop, as well as Gorillaz. I'm somewhat a furry but not a hardcore one and I tend to draw anime/humans more. I also like to write and design characters (i.g create new characters and their appearance etc)
I'm happy to be in this community and I'd love to help someone with their projects and hope to get some help with mine as well C: I also hope to make some friends here as well!

I am currently working on a project that's called "The Four Leaf Clover" and is based on friendship and little bit of sci-fi. I am the writer and human character artist/sprite artist, while a friend of mine programs and the other is the animal artist. I've gotten most of the outline finished on the story and script and hope to put it on Ren'py soon!

Well anyways, I hope to fit in here and have a great time with you all c:

Smash the Elder

#2108 Post by Smash the Elder »

Name: Smash the Elder
Comments: I have nothing to offer.
Last edited by Smash the Elder on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peachtea

#2109 Post by Peachtea »

Hi ^_^

Name: Tea (but it was taken so now I'm Peachtea xD)
Location: In the east coast of the United States, probably in a log cabin
Comments: Well I really love drawing and visual novels so yay :D
I'm also really interested in composing, though my skills are basically nonexistent x)
I hope to take part in the creation of a visual novel one day (though right now my knowledge of how everything works is limited, so I guess it's going to be a while)

So yeah! Nice to meet everyone :D

Patrick
Projects: Project DIMINISH
Organization: Gameosaurus.com

#2110 Post by Patrick »

Greetings all.

My name is Patrick. I'm a freelance writer and aspiring Visual Novel creator (thanks to Ren'Py).

Much much more from me in the coming weeks and months. Will have some kind of awesome avatar here soon.

Destiny
Veteran
Projects: Cards of Destiny, Sky Eye

#2111 Post by Destiny »

Ah, so this is where you introduce yourself...?
Shame on me, I thought this was a literal guest book and not a introduction thread...

Well I'm Destiny, in the rest of the internet more known with the user name MangaEngel.
I'm 23 years old, enrolled at a university in germany and will be a teacher for art and german soon.
I'm creating video games for around four years now (maybe more), but am mainly in german communitys, so nobody here should know any of those xD
My main hobby is creating mangas though, so of course art is my speciality.
Except from that...
I enjoy singing (taking singing lessons as well as piano lessons), of course drawing and making video games, I love to visit the sauna with my best friend, I like to visit musicals and theaters and I am a total Japan fan (not in the otaku-obsession-way), which results in me visiting Düsseldorf (the only Japantown of german and one of the three biggest in europe) very often and always having japanese sweets with me (my friends go totally crazy about that, because they are envious of my daifukus, I think).

I'm currently working on my project "Cards of Destiny" which is kinda like Harry Potter, (P)lanets or any other magical school story.
It's shonen-ai, so I won't think that many people will play it anyway, but who cares, I do not.
It will have dubbing actors for the german version, not sure if I will even finde enough speakers for the english one, so let's see about that another time xD

I already like this community (I guess, some noticed :'D) and am especially happy about how nice and helpfull the people here are.
So, yeah...
Hope, we will still have a nice time together.
Don't get too mad when I sometimes say something stupid, I can only come here after university (with few exceptions, when I can look in here between the seminars) and I am often tired because of that ^^"
Cards of Destiny (WIP) / Sky Eye (WIP)

kawaii_rozu

#2112 Post by kawaii_rozu »

Name: kawaii rozu
Comments: i always had fun staying here as a guest, but i decided to be a member to pledge my loyalty to this site. i thank you! XD

SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column
Projects: Ethereal Overflow
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

#2113 Post by SelLi »

Nice to meet you, Patrick. I look forward to seeing what you'll be working on. I feel like we're in the same boat :)

Candyfire
Completed: none yet :)
Projects: Adeline's Shadow (otome game)

#2114 Post by Candyfire »

Name: Lynn (commonly known as candyfire, ashfire, stelthfoot, or that scary emo kid)
Comments: the people here are awesome and the games are fun! plus its really helpful when you have a question
Likes: Drawing, gaming, eating, sleeping, certain people, anime, manga, pets, music, drawing, cooking, music, my room, the roof, and music
Dislikes: lots of stuff
Fears: spiders, needles
More about me: i hate people calling me pretty or emo or goth, i can be hard to get along with at first, i dont get angry very easily but i do get irritated a lot, i dont talk to people unless i really have something to say, i am not a bad person i just have a somewhat offensive personality...this is why: when i speak i tell you how i feel, im straightforward and im not afraid to hurt a persons feelings to get them to see the truth, it takes a lot to make me cry or laugh or even get scared, i have a slight brain condition caused by my past that makes it hard for me to remember things well and it also gives me killer migranes, i dont care what people think of me and i always try my best when i actually decide i want to do something, i dont like to stay serious but thats generally what i act like (its also called being mature)
During summer break: im almost always to bored to have a life
During school: im to busy to have a life
What I plan to do next year: have my birthday, yell at my dad for forgetting my birthday, go visit japan for a year under foreign exchange (the joys of being young)

Arowana
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: a2 ~a due~
Projects: AXIOM.01, The Pirate Mermaid
Organization: Variable X, Navigame
Tumblr: navigame-media
itch: navigame

#2115 Post by Arowana »

Hello, everybody! My name is Arowana (after the cool fish). I'm usually just a shy lurker, but finally decided to poke my head out so I can hopefully get some help with my game. :D

I actually discovered Lemmasoft several years ago (don't remember if I ever made an account) and played some of the older games. They inspired me to try and make my first Ren'Py game, though that ultimately didn't get anywhere haha.

About a year ago, my friend and I decided to start a video game project for fun. I remembered Ren'Py and have been working with it ever since. Our project is a girl detective game called AXIOM.01, which I'm hoping to make a WIP/demo thread for soon.

In general, I like to write, draw, and code (though my preferences between the three tends to fluctuate), so I think making visual novels is a pretty good hobby for me!

At any rate, it's nice to officially meet everybody, and I hope to see you all around!