I'm proud to introduct .....Me! XD

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
InoshimaLance

I'm proud to introduct .....Me! XD

#1 Post by InoshimaLance »

I don't know where to post this mostly because I didn't see an introductions forum so change it if needed.

My nick is InoshimaLance I'm male and almost 19 years old. Fan of Anime, Manga and other Comics. I'm not too good in game making but I'm looking foward to make a Ren'ai game if I can. To tell the truth (And I hope that nobodies dislike me because of this) I like both girls and boys (Yes I'm bi :oops: ) and I am a shounen ai fan too. So I tell this because I'm not afraid to tell it. I'm too a Spanish talker so I have problems with English and may have some mistakes. But I'm a good boy too. I like to write Fanfics and Poems and I draw not too bad. That's all so "read" you later. :wink:

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#2 Post by DaFool »

Hi and welcome! :D

There's a Guestbook subforum, but introducing here is fine as well :D

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by monele »

Welcome ^^. Well I think the shounen-ai scene isn't very developed yet... and the bi-ai scene even less so. It could be interesting to see something new in that department ^^

InoshimaLance

#4 Post by InoshimaLance »

Thank you. :P

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#5 Post by lordcloudx »

when your game gets released it'll certainly expand the fanbase to include the rabid fangirls.

monele, I think you just coined a new term "bi-ai"
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#6 Post by F.I.A »

As long as your games feature good looking girl with glasses, I don't mind. :lol:

Welcome to the board. But I guess I am a little late to say so.
「通りすがりのメーカだ。覚えとけ。」

----------
Winter shard
WIP: Hyperion(Trace unknown), ?????(Progressing)

Matt_D
Regular

#7 Post by Matt_D »

Here have an interweb! *hands interweb*

I second the pretty girls with glasses directive. It is now a legal statute