The night of the "forget-me-nots"

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.

Did it scare you?

Yes
63%
No
No votes
Just creeped me out, didn't make me jump
13%
Didn't scare or creep me out one bit
25%

Total votes: 8

leon101

The night of the "forget-me-nots"

#1 Post by leon101 »

It sure got me a few times, the ending that scared me most was: SPOILER, highlight to read.

Voice in the dark, the door shutting all of sudden got me a little, but what made me jump and what I was getting ready for, when the hand flashed on the screen followed by a scream...I shat my pants. I may scare easily (most likely) but that just got me. :shock:

Did anyone get scared or at least freaked out by this visual novel.
"Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three, it was destiny."

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#2 Post by DaFool »

Um, I probably should have played this at home in the dark instead of in the office with full flourescent lighting in windowed mode while I was multitasking. Of course I was just playing games randomly and only later recalled that this was supposed to be the horror one.

leon101

#3 Post by leon101 »

Maybe, you just can't be scared or something. I get scared of horror movie or games, even in bright light with a friend next to me...I'm a wussy apparently. What other games did endings the way this one does?
"Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three, it was destiny."

Watercolorheart
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
IRC Nick: BCS
Tumblr: adminwatercolor
Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
Github: Watercolordevdev
Soundcloud: Watercollider
itch: watercolorheart

#4 Post by Watercolorheart »

Even though I'm scared easily, it didn't really get me. Only the first time the scream sounded on a "death" ending.

After that, I was pretty unimpressed.
I'm not even the same person anymore

leon101

#5 Post by leon101 »

Hmmm, I must be really scared easily. That's both good and bad to me, because on the good side, I can have lots of fun with scary things, on the bad side, it makes me feel like a wuss. :oops:

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#6 Post by kara24601 »

Well , I had the sound muted during play I think so that helped me not be so scared....
I am usually easily scared by alot of things but
especially the "jump out at ya" stuff even if you
know about it beforehand... :oops:

But this game more creeped me out
than give me "omg super scary" feelings