Voice Director Available

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ChibiBritt
Projects: Koenchu!, Pyrite Heart, and others
Organization: Asynja Casting

Voice Director Available

#1 Post by ChibiBritt »

Hello,

My name is Britt Myer and I am an actress residing in the Dallas, TX area.

I'm here to offer my services as casting and voice director for any projects needing such talent.

I have an extensive resume in professional theatre and voice over. I have also directed the English adaptation of the Visual Novel Koenchu. I worked with nearly all actors one on one. I also provided the voices for two characters, as well as lent my voice to the English opening song.

I have access to online voice actors (VAA and some Funimation talent) as well as other actors in the Dallas area. Many actors are willing to work for free due to trying to build up their resume being in or about to finish their degree in the theatre.

If you are in need of such skills, please feel free to contact me at BrittMyer ( @ ) gmail (dot) com

I will be happy to provide you with my professional resume.

Thanks!
Voice Over Artist & Actress
Director

Professional Website

WatchJessieGo
Regular
Projects: A Flower Remains, Requiem for You

Re: Voice Director Available

#2 Post by WatchJessieGo »

This sounds like something really awesome for when I finish one of my projects! (Not that that will necessarily be any time soon, but yeah.) I hope a lot of people contact you. :3

ChibiBritt

#3 Post by ChibiBritt »

I really enjoyed working on Koenchu. For whatever reason it didn't occur to me to do this before :)
Director

Professional Website

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by lepapillonrouge »

I was on Youtube and you did a really good rendition of Think of Me. :D

I don't really have money or anything, but I know a lot of commercial makers would like voice acting, so hopefully they'll take you on your offer.
deviantART
---------------------

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#5 Post by Gear »

That's really cool, and you're in my area. I might want to call on you sometime further down the road. I think my voice acting could use some coaching.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

ChibiBritt

#6 Post by ChibiBritt »

lepapillonrouge wrote:I was on Youtube and you did a really good rendition of Think of Me. :D

I don't really have money or anything, but I know a lot of commercial makers would like voice acting, so hopefully they'll take you on your offer.
Ah thank you!

I actually do a lot of paid professional voice over right now. It's mostly commercials and radio, but occasionally I get hired to do goofy characters.

Gear wrote:That's really cool, and you're in my area. I might want to call on you sometime further down the road. I think my voice acting could use some coaching.
I'm actually looking into opening up my studio to record demos and coach people this fall. I would probably focus on students and those just starting out, so the price wouldn't be through the roof. It's a VERY tough market to break into. I'm still a small fry really - just getting that far has taken years to do.
Director

Professional Website

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#7 Post by Gear »

Sweet! Keep me informed, I may make use of your services.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

ChibiBritt

#8 Post by ChibiBritt »

Just a note,

Aside from games in progress of being created, I can also go in and direct the English versions of already finished games if creators are interested in a full voiced game.

I was just hired to do that same thing. I'm working on the short game Ribbon of Green which has already been released. However, the dub is now being created.
Director

Professional Website

ChibiBritt

#9 Post by ChibiBritt »

Casting has been finished for my current project, however I am now available to begin working on a new one.

If you are in need of a casting and voice director, please contact me.
Director

Professional Website

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#10 Post by FatUnicornGames »

I will definitely bookmark this for my project. I am thinking of releasing a regular version (without voice acting) and then releasing a version with voice acting if it does well. Though if it was affordable I might consider doing voice acting on the regular version. Really though it is just me and my artist volunteering our time and hoping to do well, so the budget is next to non-existent.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

ChibiBritt

#11 Post by ChibiBritt »

I realize a lot of independent groups are usually made up of individuals who are volunteering their time to make their project succeed.

With that in mind, I currently do not charge for my services. While my professional VO resume is nice, I want to add more to my directing. So I am happy to work free of charge right now.

I also look to cast actors who are in the process of building a resume as well. Most serious VAs end up doing this. You basically have to have SOMETHING in order to even be looked at by companies and casting agents. Not to mention it gets their name out there if the game ends up being popular.
Director

Professional Website

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Oooh, definitely keeping you in mind for later. It'd be pretty neat if you could help me practice my voice acting as well, hehe. *wants to be a VA, game designer, and singer, derp*

ChibiBritt

#13 Post by ChibiBritt »

Well I would have no clue on game design...I leave that to the professionals! :)

I do know about VO and vocal performance. I was trained classically and have done a few awesome projects. I excel more in the musical theatre/opera styles, but I'm not afraid of pop either. I did the opening for the VN Koenchu...though I think I want to re-record that at some point.
Director

Professional Website

ChibiBritt

#14 Post by ChibiBritt »

Bumping this thread as I am currently available.

My last project (Ribbon of Green) wrapped up for voice over aside from maybe a few small odds and ends.
Director

Professional Website

Greeny
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Loop, The Madness
Projects: In Orbit, TBA
Organization: Gliese Productions

#15 Post by Greeny »

You're just the person I'm looking for! Unfortunately, Voice Acting is something I can only get started on during a later phase of development. I'll be contacting you sometime next year.
In Orbit [WIP] | Gliese is now doing weekly erratic VN reviews! The latest: Halloween Otome!
Gliese Productions | Facebook | Twitter