Bold Mount (almost finished paranormal romance)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lilyalex
Regular
Completed: Crazy to be Famous
Projects: Bold Mount

Bold Mount (almost finished paranormal romance)

#1 Post by lilyalex »

It's a beta-version. I don't know how to put music/sound effects, and I'm looking for a partner to finish this game.

The storyline is finished, but it has some potential to be continued, so I'd welcome a writing partner as well.

The plot: a nice teenage boy dreams about adventures, but is he ready for it? Will he? Despite the fact that the hero is male, this game is mostly for girls (it's a little more cute/romantic than action). It's NOT a points-gained game, so choose the path carefully!

game.zip - 6.1 MB
Attachments
game.zip
(6.1 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
Last edited by lilyalex on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JustALittleSin
Regular
Projects: Unit & Jetser Forever
Organization: Visualnovels.nl

Re: Bold Mount (almost finished paranormal romance)

#2 Post by JustALittleSin »

Downloading now.

Do you mean you don't know how to insert music and soundeffects, or don't you know where to find good resources? I could help with both :) Info on adding music and soundeffects can be found here: http://www.renpy.org/doc/html/quickstar ... -and-sound
Visualnovels.nl - We write (about) visual novels. In Dutch.
Dutch translations:
Visualnovels.nl Devblog - As above, but more relevant for non-Dutchies
Marijuana - De Waarheid / Witch Spell / Heartful Chance
Locked-In / Moonlight Walks [WIP]
The Knife Of The Traitor [WIP]

lilyalex
Regular
Completed: Crazy to be Famous
Projects: Bold Mount

Re: Bold Mount (almost finished paranormal romance)

#3 Post by lilyalex »

Oh, thank you very much! I read the instraction, I just still don't understend it. Besides, I don't "hear" music good enough to choose, honestly, I simply don't understend music at all.
JustALittleSin wrote:Downloading now.
Do you mean you don't know how to insert music and soundeffects, or don't you know where to find good resources? I could help with both :) Info on adding music and soundeffects can be found here: http://www.renpy.org/doc/html/quickstar ... -and-sound