Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
ellesays

Re: Guestbook

#2206 Post by ellesays »

Hello everyone!

I'm completely new here and thanks to Victoria Jennings for pointing me in this direction! :D I have a tendency to just jump into things.

Anyways!! I've always been a huge fan of VNs and its hard to find decent sized ones in English. (languages are not my forte!) So, like I usually do, I decided that what I couldn't find, I should create.

A little background about me: I am a professional writer who will be published with Grand Central Publishing in Spring 2014. I have a couple of ideas for VNs and I joined the forum to partner up with artists and programers to create a really decent, and long VN (a group if ppl wish to continue on). I'm not sure how long at the moment, but I do have an outline for one idea (if you'd like to see it, pm me!). I'll do a more detailed post in the recruitment section.

I'm really looking to work as a group and with people who are enthusiastic about the idea. I'd also like to make some friends with similar interests as me.

Umm... I can't think of much else at the moment. Feel free to contact me any time!

-ellesays

P.S. Thanks again to Victoria Jennings and I apologize for the early, impersonal posts!

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#2207 Post by Victoria Jennings »

ellesays wrote:P.S. Thanks again to Victoria Jennings and I apologize for the early, impersonal posts!
Welcome, Elle. C:

And don't worry about it, it wasn't that bad, hehe.

ellesays

#2208 Post by ellesays »

Victoria Jennings wrote:
ellesays wrote:P.S. Thanks again to Victoria Jennings and I apologize for the early, impersonal posts!
Welcome, Elle. C:

And don't worry about it, it wasn't that bad, hehe.

Oh, good. Nice to meet you and I'm sure I'll be talking to you! :)

syapheer

#2209 Post by syapheer »

Hi there!

I've finally had the courage to come out from being anonymous and it's because of that "Worst VN/KN" topic. Had to thank the OP for that.

By the way, I'm a fan of visual novels and came to stumble onto this site in 2007. Back then I decided to make some of my own games with Renpy but never brought one to completion. I've been lurking on this site from time to time since then, never bothered to get an account for myself...until that "Worst VN/KN" thread.

I finally got myself together and finished my first game...a feat done in just about a week, something I've never done for the past 4~5 years.
As a longtime lurker, I hope that by having an account I can contribute something and most importantly have fun!

FragmentedBergyo
Regular

#2210 Post by FragmentedBergyo »

Greeting everybody.

I've been a long-time lurker and decided to try getting active to some degree.

Because of my parent's job, I've been living at quite a lot of places around the globe, from metropolises to developing towns. It's the reason I'm so confused about my own nationality.
A big fan of fair-play mystery novels and traveling by train. Heck, recently, I've been reading mystery novels IN a train. Always a good way of passing time.

Hope we'll get along.

zankizuna
Veteran
Completed: Monochrome Valentine
Projects: Softwar
Deviantart: raseru09
itch: ZanKizuna

#2211 Post by zankizuna »

FragmentedBergyo wrote: Because of my parent's job, I've been living at quite a lot of places around the globe, from metropolises to developing towns. It's the reason I'm so confused about my own nationality.
FragmentedBergyo, that's very Cool! you could make a very adventurous VN with all the info you've gathered around the globe! It would be nice, no, Great!

Xuan
Regular
Projects: Dustbin Dreaming

#2212 Post by Xuan »

Hello.

So one of the main reasons I came here was, ahem, searching for fresh meat to devour - okay that was a joke, but I was trying to look around for an active English VN forum other than Fakku and Hongfire and... just something less hentai. >_> Could use a break really. The second is to recruit a team, but that can wait a bit.

I'm a writer with a few fanfictions and one Original short story (which was the very basis of the VN I hope to create) under my belt. Since my stories have the tendency to grow exponentially bigger than the original estimation, I've never attempted to write long stories until The Two Goddesses (a 77k monster that is STILL growing >_> though currently suspended due to busy life).

... Eh I shouldn't bother people with my troubles. This was supposed to be a self-introduction, not rant...

This forum seems to have a lot of interesting people to chat with. Definitely hope for a good time here!

Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

#2213 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

Xuan wrote:Fakku and Hongfire and... just something less hentai.
I haven't visited Fakku in months. I used to browse looking for funny doujinshi to read.
Actually, Wanko to Kurasou, the very first VN I've played, got my interest for something I've read about it on Fakku.

Welcome to LSF, and good luck with Dustbin Dreaming :3

Caelum

#2214 Post by Caelum »

Hello, wonderful community (well that's how you've lot appeared to me while lurking about for a bit)

I'm fairly new to VNs and especially to creating them and I'm looking to set up my own project, though I have yet to research many things, and perhaps gain and give some feedback on this board or exchange skills.

Looking forward to being part of it all : )

Sabrinyan

#2215 Post by Sabrinyan »

Hello !

I visited this site pratically everyday because I love visual novel and more specially otome game.
I'm happy that a fabulous community about this type of game exist that's why I decided to register here.
I have to precised that I'm not english, I'm french, thats why my english is not very good, if I make mistake, please excuse me.
I have a project it's make a otome game in french and english, I hope that's maybe your looking to it.

Let's have a good time together !

Shalambay Shift
Regular
Projects: ASL!, PotD, MftBS, Capture~
Organization: Valonia, Shalambay Shift

#2216 Post by Shalambay Shift »

Heyya, all! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
I joined LemmaSoft because I am very, very interested in Visual novels and stuff. (⌒▽⌒)
Actually, I've been lurking this forum for a looooong time :p
I am mostly an artist, but I am still a complete amateur at it. (╥_╥)
I can also write and code, but I'm not as serious about it ('ω')
And a friend told me to make an account, so I did~

So, this is all about me:
Name : Shalambay Shift
Nick name : Call me Kanon!
Opinion about mushrooms : Oh gosh I love mushrooms! But not for eating, but for looking at. (o_o)
Yes, I know it's weird...
Last edited by Shalambay Shift on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VALONIA ~Shadow Valley~ | Blog
Nyofuuu~ fuu~ fuuu....

Shinkukagamine

#2217 Post by Shinkukagamine »

Hello there~!
I joined because I absolutely adore visual novels, especially writing them. all dem codesssss <3 I mean, um, yeah. n____n;
I'm fluent in English and Chinese! I can also speak some Spanish and a little bit of Japanese... and random nonsense in Latin...

Name: Shinkukagamine
Nickname: E-ka, Shinku, Clam Soup, Tilde Lady... my nickname list is huge, as I'm fine with being called anything except insulting stuff.
Website: Ask Rika Furude Tumblr | My personal Tumblr which is like never used
Mushrooms: Are disgusting to eat but sososo pretty.
Lily: Uhhhh... I AM A BANANAPHONE!!!
Krista: I'm not a guy. ^_^;
Blue Lemma: OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! I'M A CUTE GIRL!!! ... I think?

TruffleProductions
Projects: The Academy of Freaks

#2218 Post by TruffleProductions »

Name: too unique to tell
Website: truffleproductions.tumblr.com truffleproductions.blogspot.com thepenbemightier.tumblr.com
Comments: I've been stalking these forums to look for coding help and finally joined once I decided to be serious about my current project.
I love otome games and fantasy novels/shows/anything.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#2219 Post by Taleweaver »

I've moved you to the right place. Welcome to the forums.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Ishikatsu
Regular
Projects: Nemuri

#2220 Post by Ishikatsu »

Hey everyone!
Sorry for not coming here earlier but I just somehow overlooked this part of forum. I can be pretty hasty sometimes :D

So, for introduction. My real name is Kateřina but I prefer to be called Katka. People on roleplaying site I visit regularly call me Raharu after character from anime FLCL. Yeah, that says a lot about me :D As you can probably determine, I'm a female. I come from Czech republic, little country in the heart of Europe. Most of people don't even know about our existence or remember us under the old name Czechoslovakia. I'm eighteen years old student; my field of study is chemical technology. Pretty interesting stuff, altrough it can be demanding for memory sometimes. You have to remember all those procedures, catalysts, temperatures... *goes on a long rant about heartless, strict proffesors* :D

I've come here because of my love for written word, which obviously contains visual novels. I have always been an avid reader. Reading books is main reason I started studying languages; waiting for translation of my favourite books just got too tiresome. When I found out about this new form of storytelling, I was overjoyed and after playing lots of novels I considered writing my own. And that's how I got here :D Writing isn't new to me. Actually, I've written gor years now; stories, fanfics, posts for roleplaying forums. On the other hand, I've never done it in English. Oh well, everyone has to start somehow, so wish me luck! :D

As for my hobbies (other than reading), I am your typical nerd. When other girls were playing with dolls, I was sitting behind my playstation, discovering beauties of Silent Hill. Survival horrors remained as my favourite genre, altrough they have to contain psychological element, too. I enjoy fantasy (currently Song of Ice and Fire addicted) and anime (mostly things like Serial Experiments Lain, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Mononoke... You know the drill).

Wow, this has gotten longer than I expected. Well, I am REALLY talkative. Let's get along with each other! :D