[closed]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Minnfae
Regular
Projects: Undecided

[closed]

#1 Post by Minnfae »

[ON HOLD]
Last edited by Minnfae on Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
My avatar art is a freebie by SilverHyena. Thanks a lot!

MonoAlithica
Projects: Rogue
Organization: Maiden Royaume

Re: Minnfae's game [friendship, fantasy, slice of life]

#2 Post by MonoAlithica »

Hello,

I really like your world you've created, everything (including your characters) is nicely thought out. How long did you spend thinking of all this?
I too have been working with RenPy for a few months on and off, and left a trail of dead projects behind me. So I hope you finally get that help you need to finish your first official project, like I (and every other newbie) will.
I'm not much of an artist, but I can try and help you if you ever need anything ^-^b

Minnfae
Regular
Projects: Undecided

#3 Post by Minnfae »

Hello and thanks for coming to my thread.
How long? No idea, many of the ideas here are old. The basic ideas for the characters and their world were created between 1998 and 1999, but it hardly means much because I've created way too many characters and worlds anyway, and I've recycled them too many times in too many different ways that it isn't even funny D: Also, this will be a much shorter version than those stories

I want to try drawing myself, those chibi things were quick sketches and now I'm trying to draw something more decent. I'm not good but I really want to be better and to use my own art in this thing. Thanks a lot for your offering though (psst, free drawing are always loved, I doubt their design will change much), and for all your support.
My avatar art is a freebie by SilverHyena. Thanks a lot!

MysteriousArtistX
Regular
Projects: A Lifelong Work I'll Eventually Share
Organization: Because Arrrt?

#4 Post by MysteriousArtistX »

I think this is really cute! I also like the fact the protag is a child, it adds to the whimsy! I think you should go for it :D