Princess Maker2

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Ziff

Princess Maker2

#1 Post by Ziff »

I found a site where you can download lots of old games for free like Close Combat and this game Princess MAker 2 on Home of the Underdog website. I've downloaded it and I am thinking of trying it. 8)

Ziff out!

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

PM2 is undoubtedly the best Raising Sim evah. It features a really cute girl, has a nice plot, many surprises and tons of replay potential. The only downside is that it was written to appeal to lolikon fetishists, and you can stick a fifteen-year-old girl into a leather bikini and a REALLY skimpy dress. Also, the program clearly wants girls to be bulimic as your little angel will get too fat to fit into the better dresses if you feed her a normal, healthy diet. Anything more than half rations and she'll gain a normal weight... which the program probably considers "fat". If you don't mind starving your own child to death so that she may win beauty contests, this is your game.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#3 Post by rioka »

Actually, there was a couple of times I played that I gave her a regular diet and she never got fat - she fit into the party dresses just fine. =)

Tyler
Regular

#4 Post by Tyler »

Could you post a link to download PM2? sounds interesting

Grey
Veteran

#5 Post by Grey »

Does it really take a lot of work to Google up 'Home of the Underdogs' and search for the game on the site?

Tyler
Regular

#6 Post by Tyler »

Grey wrote:Does it really take a lot of work to Google up 'Home of the Underdogs' and search for the game on the site?
Yes :lol:

didn't think about searching google. :roll:

Ziff

#7 Post by Ziff »

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=843

a review is on the site there is a link to download on the bottom. The ehilr downloading explore some of their other games unfortunately they don't have any other free games like that. Some of the other interesting titles are being sold though. :(

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#8 Post by rioka »

It's a shame PM was never released here officially. It's a good game.
I hear there's a PM version for the PS2. I don't remember if they were going to try to release it here again though...

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#9 Post by Taleweaver »

Actually, there was a couple of times I played that I gave her a regular diet and she never got fat - she fit into the party dresses just fine. =)
That must be because you never tried to stick her into the "dragon suit" or the Love Goddess outfit. Really, the game considers anything beyond Kate Moss as overweight. Just look at the measurements, weight and size and ask yourself if this can be considered healthy. (Not to mention that there is a pill in the game that increases bust size >.<)
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#10 Post by rioka »

I did fit her into the dragon suit and she had big hooters too. I kept running into the mermaid and she kept enhancing her chest. No pills needed! ^_^V

I've always thought the weight, height, and bust measurements were terribly unrealistic but thinking it over again... the measurements in the game are in kg and meters correct? The weight usually is around 60 kg or so, if I remember correctly. That's about 120 lbs. That's a pretty reasonable and healthy weight for a girl in her mid-teens.

The bust measurements is another thing though cuz technically, a huge bust size for a skinny person means lots of weight at top and frequent back aches.

Sadly enough, I think there's a lot of women out there who'd kill to get their hands on bust enhancing pills... ^^'

#11 Post by Guest »

i don't know what to do i downloaded it and it says make directory in hardware and save all the files in D something about a CD

Ziff

#12 Post by Ziff »

I finally learned how to play it! It's so addictive. So far my "daughter might become a cheff or an artist! She's not marriage material yet. She can't fight.

Eiji
Regular

#13 Post by Eiji »

I've played a warez copy of PM2.. it was meant to be released here in the states, but their buget got embezzeled

there are 4 PM games I know of... and yes, one was made for the Playstation (dont know about PS2)

I do think theres a lot of good games that would do well over here... Sakura Taisen (aka Sakura Wars) would be one I'd like to see here... its Ren'Ai with some RTS added in...
"Who's the more foolish? the Fool? or the Fool who follows him?" -- Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

"if you could tune into the fantasy life of a 9 year old girl, you can make a fortune in this buisness" -- George Lucas

kmsgameboy
Regular

#14 Post by kmsgameboy »

i love PM2 so much! how about that undress??? :twisted:
"In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. Don't forget that."
-Shadow FFVI
Please drop by my website! ^_^

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#15 Post by papillon »

Last I heard the PS2 one had been announced but was still being made, or seomthing.

The 'original' PM4 with the girl and her dog was apparently never completed? Don't know if any amount of the half-completed code exists anywhere.

I do have more PM-inspired products in my pipeline of things to do, depending on stuff and art budgets, of course...