The Fucking Question Version 2.0 - Come and get it!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

The Fucking Question Version 2.0 - Come and get it!

#1 Post by mugenjohncel »

SCREENSHOTS!!! Click thumbnail for larger view :mrgreen:
Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image

Windows, Linux, Mac Version lumped in one ugly package
http://www.renai.us/game/the-fucking-qu ... on-2.shtml

Updated Bug-Free version with a little bit of something added but it's not much... :mrgreen:

I still have the uncut fully animated version and it will be available once I got proper rest... be warned... it is really... huge... and only playable on newer machines... NO WAY I'M GONNA UPLOAD A 400+MB VN!!!

"POOF" (Disappears)
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziassan
Veteran

Re: The Fucking Question Version 2.0 - Come and get it!

#2 Post by Ziassan »

*closing the shutters, preparing snacks and drink, turning off the phone, barricading the door*

Yeahh, let's go~

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

#3 Post by Nuxill »

Congratulations on finishing it Mugen! I'm downloading it now. Can't wait to see how different it is from the original. :)

DeeKay
Veteran

#4 Post by DeeKay »

Ziassan wrote:*closing the shutters, preparing snacks and drink, turning off the phone, barricading the door*

Yeahh, let's go~
xD

Anyway, I'll be grabbing this as well. I'm probably as excited about this as lots of other people here :)
-- No longer active --
-- English/French Translation topic here
-- Hope~ - Symphony of Tomorrow alpha demo playthrough here (1h35mn long video !)

-- Current avatar by SilverHyena => her DA account

-- Check out this project if you have some time !

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#5 Post by mugenjohncel »

http://i.imgur.com/Mtxz2.jpg

"POOF" (Disappears)

Edit: I wonder if anyone can figure this out... :? Maybe I should have this secret arc unlock and play automatically once everything has been read...
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ziassan
Veteran

#6 Post by Ziassan »

Finished - at first I felt it was a bit short etc etc... but then came the extras ahah... great.
I wonder if there would be some ways to add questions/answers (maybe just by downloading updated q_and_a.rpy) 'cause they feel like it could never end and it'd not be a bother ahah.

Anyway, looking forward to more of your.. family-friendly stories.

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Oh god, I don't know if I should download this version and just get the animated version later, or wait it out. ; ~ ;

DeeKay
Veteran

#8 Post by DeeKay »

Finished too ! Well that was a blast ! ^^

I've seen a few typos here and there but nothing making one cry tears of blood.
The Q&A was interesting, though it made me realize I know only few Filipino foods besides lumpia and lechon. As a half Filipino, should I be ashamed ? ^^'

Ack, can't remember the name of the fish my mom likes but it stinks like crazy ! Even my dad can't stand it so she eats them when we're not around (and of course if one of her friends sends some since Filipino stuff is pretty much impossible to get around here).
Edit : Got it ! My mom told me it's bulinow.

Anyway, enough sidetracking from me.

Victoria Jennings wrote:Oh god, I don't know if I should download this version and just get the animated version later, or wait it out. ; ~ ;
To download it now or not to, THAT is the *Beep*ing Question ! xD
Yeah... sorry about that.
-- No longer active --
-- English/French Translation topic here
-- Hope~ - Symphony of Tomorrow alpha demo playthrough here (1h35mn long video !)

-- Current avatar by SilverHyena => her DA account

-- Check out this project if you have some time !

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#9 Post by Obscura »

That was...
fucking awesome.
For a parody game, it looks very high quality. I LOL'ed several times. One of the rare VN's I haven't skipped through. :mrgreen:

The only thing that I didn't like was the repetitiveness of the music, but other than that I loved this. (edit: the drop shadow used on the text is also off slightly...don't know if that was intentional or not...i guess it doesn't matter)

Only got the crap ending so far. I'm really loving the Q&A. Your sound effects selection is commendable.

I guess this is the non-animated version, but there's slight slow down on my 2ghz RAM Macbook.

Great job, Mugen.
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

#10 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

I'm pretty sure that some minutes ago I saw a screenshot showing how large the full version is...

Either way, I'm trying to download this for the tenth time. My internet sucks so it might take a while.
I can't wait to put my hands on it X3

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#11 Post by MaiMai »

It's the remake of the game I knew I always wanted (Seriously though totally gonna play it)
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#12 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Ah... if only classes weren't killing me at the moment. It looks like it'll still be a bit before I get a chance to play this, but I'm incredibly excited!
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

JustALittleSin
Regular
Projects: Unit & Jetser Forever
Organization: Visualnovels.nl

#13 Post by JustALittleSin »

Finished it. Twice. It's awesome.
Visualnovels.nl - We write (about) visual novels. In Dutch.
Dutch translations:
Visualnovels.nl Devblog - As above, but more relevant for non-Dutchies
Marijuana - De Waarheid / Witch Spell / Heartful Chance
Locked-In / Moonlight Walks [WIP]
The Knife Of The Traitor [WIP]

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#14 Post by mugenjohncel »

Welp!... It's been a wild ride... I finally got the chance to try a few nifty things in Ren'py and discover a few limitations and other things I needed to know...

Not everyone has a computer that can run a Ren'py game with high resolution so from now on I'm going back to 800 x 600 pixels to make sure my games will run on most machines...

Some of the bloated multi-framed animations I did can be done more efficiently with Ren'py move... now I must figure out how Ren'py does move... in this thread... http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 94#p219594

Someone pointed this out to me... almost all of my outdoor BG's have one thing in common... seriously, even i didn't notice this odd behaviour of mine...

One of the biggest productivity zappers I identified is that I have this really odd habit of playing with the layered PSD in Photoshop 7... In this case, here is Sylvie and after adding glasses and changing colors, she now looks like a different person... sometimes I add a totally different outfit or accessory that is certainly will not be used in any project and play with it like a digital paperdoll...

My objective right now is to trim the filesize under 100MB while adding an additional 2.5K worth of hidden story I haven't have the chance to add in here...

"POOF" (Disappears)

Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

#15 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

OK, finally downloaded and finished. I must say, it's as good as I expected it to be, and I really don't want to imagine how crazy the em, "uncut" version must be.
Mugen, I still think is very commendable that you make those animation the hard way(Yeah, I managed to read your post before it vanished again!) so my admiration to you sir.

By the way, I'll kidnap Lucy if you are not cautious enough :twisted: !

:lol: Jokes aside, I had a very fun time with this game, and I'm looking forward for more of your works.