revamped.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Melinoe
Regular

Re: [WIP] Her Majesty! (GxB)

#61 Post by Melinoe »

renpao wrote:@Melinoe Oh my goodness! You're the very first person who actually guessed where I got the idea/title from right...!! I'm so pleased, haha. xD *hands you internet cookies* It was inspired by the Beatles', indeed.

I really hope the game would meet your expectation. ;^; I'm happy that you like what you've seen so far!

I'd be interested in knowing who you'll like once the demo is out then. xD And oh, as for that info: They still stay true, don't worry. I just took most of the info out because I realized that I'm giving away too much about the characters and I didn't like that. ^^; I'd rather some people find out about those in game instead.

I'm glad you like the textbox! I was honestly worried because my last few attempts at making one failed. ;w;
COOKIES! ^.^ ...I'm just suprised to know there's someone ELSE out there who recognizes obscure Beatles songs! That seriously made my day.

...I should get a life...

Anyway, I stand by what I said since, you know, I said it, but also because I am seriously
convinced this'll be awesome. Especially after reading the first post.

And I get what you said about the characters. But still, a pursuable guy who plays otome games? A pursuable guy I can (pretend to be) cooler than? That makes me all kinds of happy! (Also, no offense to otome game players. I'm just a loser.)

Can't wait for the demo! :D
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." Lemony Snicket, The Slippery Slope

AriaAi
Regular
Projects: Go! Youth!
Deviantart: JunnChii
Soundcloud: JunnChii

#62 Post by AriaAi »

Omg. * u* Sounds so interesting~ -stalks your dev blog- I'll be waiting anxiously~ < 3
++ The art is gorgeous. ; w;

Tsuraya

#63 Post by Tsuraya »

Art looks nice~♪
It sounds interesting, I'll be watching it!~

And it's a one man show? ....Respect.

Can't wait till it comes out! :D

mysnowdoll

#64 Post by mysnowdoll »

o.o pretty random that her favorite comic character is named pooman lolz.
Well this looks pretty interesting plus I got to give you a extra mark for the beautiful drawings and colors ^^
hope to see more progress

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#65 Post by ShadowBerry »

Ouha xD
Her childhood Superhero is...unique o.o xD
But oh well at least nothing mainstream-like.
The story is kinda cute and I can't wait to see more :0
Own project:

Celestine
Veteran

#66 Post by Celestine »

Nice expressions and body gestures. :wink:
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

kukiko-tan
Regular
Completed: Fear Not
Projects: The Song of the Caged Crow, Revealed Royalty, The Golden Seed
Organization: RONI
Deviantart: kukiko-tan

#67 Post by kukiko-tan »

I totally love the idea and it sounds like it will be a great game B') ~
*cough* Iwonderifpoomanisromance-abletoo *cough* *killed*
Also, your art is really lovely ~
One man work is hard... ; 3 ; )~ I wish you good luck ! I will totally play this in the future >7<)/

Onionchan

#68 Post by Onionchan »

The story sounds quite interesting so far! Are you still working on this, since you haven't updated in so long?

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#69 Post by WickedRaccoon »

is it still ongoing?is it?is it?wanna see moooooooar!!!!!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#70 Post by azureXtwilight »

I don't really feel good to speak in behalf of renpao, but yes she is still continuing this. It's just her progress is slowing down to university when we talked about it earlier.

klonki
Regular
Projects: Her Majesty!
Organization: skyline+

#71 Post by klonki »

Thanks Azure for vouching for me! I really appreciate it. :')

To those who are wondering why it hasn't been updated in a while:
Part of the reason I couldn't reply is because the art progress is currently on halt due to college, even though the script for the demo is already finished. I'll restart the thread once I'm close to rewriting the script!

The scenario has been reworked a bit to make the story less of an info dump at the start, as well as Carmeline's design (her clothing). The whole club management idea still remains however, except without any type of stat raising or anything of that sort. I hope that by the time I start making progress again I could show you guys a better summary of the game lol.

Thanks to everyone who replied! I really appreciate the support.
Last edited by klonki on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#72 Post by WickedRaccoon »

klonki wrote:Thanks Azure for vouching for me! I really appreciate it. :')

To those who are wondering why it hasn't been updated in a while:
Part of the reason I couldn't reply is because the art progress is currently on halt due to college, even though the script for the demo is already finished. I am hoping to turn this into a graduation project, so as soon as I get my approval next semester, I'll definitely start posting updates again!

The scenario has been reworked a bit to make the story less info dump at the start, as well as Carmeline's design (her clothing). The whole club management idea still remains however, except without any type of stat raising or anything of that sort. I hope that by the time I start making progress again I could show you guys a better summary of the game lol.

Thanks to everyone who replied! I really appreciate the support.
asjgklfbftvb where the heck was i when you replied??? D8
i know what you mean,college sure does take up most of your time (being in college for 2 years now has left me with so little time for...life XD)
it's good to hear that the game's still alive.if -by any chance- in the near future,will you ever need some sort of help,i shall assist you with whatever knowlege i have..even though it's not that much :'D
i wish you the best of luck!!!!