What are you eating right now?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Mangafee
Regular

What are you eating right now?

#1 Post by Mangafee »

MMMHHHHhhhh ;)

So I just made myself some chicken Teriyaki with stir fry veggies and some mashed potatoes (I was going to make some rice, butI still had these leftovers, and it would've been a shame to throw them away...)

Haha, I have to compliment myself - de-li-cious ;)

So I was wondering -what are you eating right now/are you planning to eat/have eaten today????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It is only when you stop looking for nowhere that you find that such a place exists. It hides within a small stitch in time between here and there, a grain of sand trapped within eternity, forever suspended within that moment of existence.
~*~

...Check out my DA ;) http://mangafeelovesmangas.deviantart.com/

junna
Veteran
Projects: DreamWalker; History; Adversity Competition

Re: What are you eating right now?

#2 Post by junna »

For dinner today, I had a sausage and tuna wrap with avocado and pineapple.
I also had macaroni with chicken soup.
on top of that I had a 5-minute chocolate mug cake.
and now, I have a hankering for tea. lol... it's a wonder I don't grow fat... TT_TT I metabolise things too fast
chibi avvie by Meg (buprettyinpink).
WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

darlo
Regular
Completed: Outlandish Move
Organization: Unorganised

#3 Post by darlo »

Banana milkshake (I left chewable chunks in there ... that still counts?)

Mangafee
Regular

#4 Post by Mangafee »

junna wrote:For dinner today, I had a sausage and tuna wrap with avocado and pineapple.
I also had macaroni with chicken soup.
on top of that I had a 5-minute chocolate mug cake.
and now, I have a hankering for tea. lol... it's a wonder I don't grow fat... TT_TT I metabolise things too fast

Whaaaaaa! I'm so jealous! It's been months since my last piece of cake :cry: :cry:

Haaa.... these days, I'm constantly dieting... :(

And interesting combi.... Never have eaten sausage + tuna wrap + avocado + pineapple! sounds exotic ;)
It is only when you stop looking for nowhere that you find that such a place exists. It hides within a small stitch in time between here and there, a grain of sand trapped within eternity, forever suspended within that moment of existence.
~*~

junna
Veteran

#5 Post by junna »

Mangafee wrote: And interesting combi.... Never have eaten sausage + tuna wrap + avocado + pineapple! sounds exotic ;)
lol...that's more of a what do I have left in the fridge to put together sort of wrap.

but it worked!
WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

Mangafee
Regular

#6 Post by Mangafee »

Haha, I know what you mean ;) sometimes I follow the recipe word for word and it tastes.... not so good (haha)
And next time I just mix whatever is left in the fridge together and it actually tastes way better :)

Haha, long live creativity ~
~*~

junna
Veteran

#7 Post by junna »

here's the recipe for the chocolate mug cake. lol. ^^;; my life saver really.

http://en.christinesrecipes.com/2011/07 ... e-two.html

EDIT: I lost the battle with my stomach...I'm currently making tofu fritters to eat while watching a movie... =.= darn you stomach.
WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

Mangafee
Regular

#8 Post by Mangafee »

ahhh~ looks really yummy !! gonna have to try this soon (after my diet)

haha, sometimes I wish I were an old man ... I couldn't care less If I were fat.... I think I'd eat cake every day ;))
~*~

Shalambay Shift
Regular
Projects: ASL!, PotD, MftBS, Capture~
Organization: Valonia, Shalambay Shift

#9 Post by Shalambay Shift »

I just ate two of my favourite kind of donut:
Simple donut with no topping and no filling~ :9
They're homemade, but they're yummy! ^.^
VALONIA ~Shadow Valley~ | Blog
Nyofuuu~ fuu~ fuuu....

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#10 Post by Sapphi »

I'm about to go get some baby carrots out of the fridge. I can't explain what it is with me and carrots - ever since I was little, I loved them, and I crave them. I eat them until I'm bloated from all the fiber, and I never get tired of them. I'm starting to wonder if I have some kind of Vitamin A deficiency (perhaps my body isn't absorbing it properly) because I feel very bad when I haven't eaten carrots for awhile. As far as I can tell, I shouldn't be too lacking in Vitamin A because I have very good vision... but there are also minerals in carrots. I know that people lacking minerals have even gone so far as to crave DIRT... and I've noticed that I find certain rocks and types of dirt to smell absolutely delicious (Does anybody else think this about limestone? Limestone smells amazing and tempts me to taste it), so maybe I'm craving minerals and not Vitamin A.

But enough of that. I'm going to go get some carrots :mrgreen:

EDIT: Per Wikipedia, Limestone is composed largely of the minerals calcite and aragonite, which are different crystal forms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3). Makes sense... I stopped drinking milk when I was around five, and at various points in my life, people have been concerned about my calcium intake. It's cool how our cravings can point us to nutritional deficiencies if we only listen to what they are telling us, isn't it? ^_^
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#11 Post by papillon »

Vegetarian chili macaroni.

Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

#12 Post by Tetiel »

Yesterday I made red beans and rice with some smoked sausage. It's the first time I've had it since I was a kid (I LOVE Creole food) and it made me soooooo happy. It was just as I remembered. I swear to God, you can't find food like this in Canada for some reason v_v It makes me really sad, actually, but at least I know I can make it myself.

Today I ate the leftover rice and beans for breakfast/lunch and made Zuppa Toscana for dinner. It's that one soup you get from Olive Garden with the potatos and italian sausage in the cream sauce. It's pretty easy and cheap to make.

junna
Veteran

#13 Post by junna »

I just bought GROCERIES *glorious, glorious groceries dance*
so I'm planning to cook a nice, hot tom yum soup filled with veggies and chicken...eaten with nice fluffy rice and a side helping of uhm, these fish cracker thingies.

uhmmm...nyum
WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

#14 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

Sapphi wrote:I'm about to go get some baby carrots out of the fridge. I can't explain what it is with me and carrots - ever since I was little, I loved them, and I crave them. I eat them until I'm bloated from all the fiber, and I never get tired of them. I'm starting to wonder if I have some kind of Vitamin A deficiency (perhaps my body isn't absorbing it properly) because I feel very bad when I haven't eaten carrots for awhile. As far as I can tell, I shouldn't be too lacking in Vitamin A because I have very good vision... but there are also minerals in carrots. I know that people lacking minerals have even gone so far as to crave DIRT... and I've noticed that I find certain rocks and types of dirt to smell absolutely delicious (Does anybody else think this about limestone? Limestone smells amazing and tempts me to taste it), so maybe I'm craving minerals and not Vitamin A.

But enough of that. I'm going to go get some carrots :mrgreen:

EDIT: Per Wikipedia, Limestone is composed largely of the minerals calcite and aragonite, which are different crystal forms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3). Makes sense... I stopped drinking milk when I was around five, and at various points in my life, people have been concerned about my calcium intake. It's cool how our cravings can point us to nutritional deficiencies if we only listen to what they are telling us, isn't it? ^_^
Geez. Drink yourself some milk or something! You have to be seriously deficient in certain minerals for rocks and dirt to start smelling good. I know that can happen - it happened when I went 2 weeks on a starvation training exercise for the military. Leather started smelling delicious to me. Shoe leather. :? If limestone is smelling delicious to you, you should be concerned about your calcium intake. Brittle bones aren't cool.

And uh...I'm eating Ritz crackers and drinking coffee. Coffee with milk!

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#15 Post by MaiMai »

Just had some apple juice, rice, stir fried beef and broccoli.

I want to make some homemade cheese crackers, but our oven doesn't work :(
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)