Looking for an artist (volunteer work)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
BRIDEA
Projects: @lice

Looking for an artist (volunteer work)

#1 Post by BRIDEA »

It can only be volunteer work, as I actually have no way of transferring money. (As if I have any x_x) But you will definitely receive credit ^u^

Anyway, the project I'm working on is a somewhat kinetic novel (The character has very limited interaction in the story.). It's related to Alice in Wonderland (It has similar characters/story). I will take care of CGs (There's only virtually going to be 1-4 of them)

What I'm looking for is 8 character icons. 200x200, and I'd like to include pretty much a bust of them (head, shoulders, some of their outfit.). I'd also like it for their facial expression to look like they're talking ^^ That's it. I don't actually need multiple expressions because they're not going to be shown unless they're talking. ^u^

Here's some info that I'd like the characters to look like:

ALICE : long/short hair (up to the artist), yellow apron dress, black hair, yellow eyes, yellow ribbon in hair, looks about 10 years old

MARY (Alice's sister) : Long hair, looks about 22 years old, green eyes, dark brown hair, pale green victorian-style dress

DANIEL (Mary's husband) : Short hair, looks 30 years old (not big difference XD), blue eyes, blond hair, brown newsboy cap, brown shirt, and black suspenders.

TERRY (Alice's fiancee) : long hair tied up with red ribbon, brown hair, purple eyes, the outfit would be what a nobleman would wear in the 18th century. (Preferably a blue outfit, although artist can choose the color), (EDIT: Looks around 15-16 years old.)

MAD HATTER : The same look as Terry, although with (same color as Terry's outfit) tophat, and brown coat.

QUEEN : Same looks as Mary, although with a silver tiara, with a heart clip in hair, and red victorian style dress.

WHITE RABBIT : Same looks as Daniel, but with a brown waistcoat, and bunny ears. (Since I know bunny ears can be big, please don't worry about having to resize the image for this.)

KNIGHT: Exactly like the name, a knight, dressed in red armour. It doesn't need eyes or hair or anything ^^

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Looking for an artist (volunteer work)

#2 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Ooh, sounds interesting. I'll send you an example of my art via PM? :3

BRIDEA
Projects: @lice

Re: Looking for an artist (volunteer work)

#3 Post by BRIDEA »

Victoria Jennings wrote:Ooh, sounds interesting. I'll send you an example of my art via PM? :3
Sure, sounds great! ^u^ Thank you ^u^ (Almost typed "sounds interesting", because it was in your post XD)