Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Asuka Shinota-chi
Completed: In the Name of Love and DotA
Projects: In the Name of Love and DotA the Second Login

Re: Guestbook

#2356 Post by Asuka Shinota-chi »

Uhm...Hi....I'm new here...glad to know you all....janee...,tehehe...

kratoscar2008
Completed: hatsune miku VN (Personal project)
Projects: Erotic Dating Sim.

#2357 Post by kratoscar2008 »

Hi im new here im using Novelty to make a Hatsune Miku VN because Renpy for some reason doesnt let me edit my novel and imo Novelty is more easy to use.

I enjoy playing VN so i hope we can get allong :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

KristenExx

#2358 Post by KristenExx »

Hi. ^_^
I'm not necessarily new here. (I've been playing games on here since last year :3) but I decided I should be apart of the forum.
I really enjoy Otome VNs. I've played almost all of them from here.. well, all of the ones I could find. I absolutely love them all. <3
well yeah... that's all.. bye. :)

LiftMySpirit
Completed: To Think
Projects: To Think - version 2
Organization: Raspberry Quill
Tumblr: OrchidBlossoms
Deviantart: CherryBlossomBooks

#2359 Post by LiftMySpirit »

Hello. I'm not really new here. I've hovered around the forum for a long time to enjoy the games made here. Thought it would be nice to join -- since I am learning and teaching myself to use renpy. Lemmasoft has to be one of the longest running active forums I've seen.

darkphilious

#2360 Post by darkphilious »

Hi all, I'm new here, so pleased to meet you. :)

Hime_Takamura

#2361 Post by Hime_Takamura »

Er, hello there. I'm Hime Takamura. You can call me Hime. I've worked on manga before, but nothing really came from any of my work, so I decided to try making a visual novel instead. I'm not very good at coding, but so far I've gotten all the help I've needed here in the forums.

Right now I'm working on a standard school romance story called Golden Roses.

Here's a link to my deviantart if anyone is interested: http://hime-takamura.deviantart.com/

ishino123
Projects: Last Memories

#2362 Post by ishino123 »

hello all, i'm new here :)
i like playing VN, so for some reason i really want make one. my current project is Last Memories :D
i'm not that good in coding and english, so please teach me more so I can improve my game :)

zeriya

#2363 Post by zeriya »

hello
*peace*

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#2364 Post by TsukiShima »

Hello to everyone! It's nice to know there's more people coming in here.

Ayutac
Regular
Projects: Pokémon Dating Sim
Organization: A Breeze Of Science
Deviantart: Ubro

#2365 Post by Ayutac »

I'm here, wohoo!

So my name is Ayutac, I'm from Mayence in Germany (where we call it "Mainz") and I'm 21 years old. Wow, writing that down really makes me feel old. I clearly remember when I wrote "16" and that is 5 years gone already...
Well anyway, I do somehow more projects (especially in writing stories) than I can handle properly but hey, I just freeze a bunch for some years. Right now I'm working on a Dating Sim I'll introduce soon and yeah, working with Ren'Py is the reason I joined this board. I don't have time to properly lurk around here, but I'll get on from time to time.

Nice to meet you!
Last edited by Ayutac on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up next: An original, open source, text-based Dating Sim. Stay tuned ;)

tongueofcat
Projects: Haunted University

#2366 Post by tongueofcat »

Hello there, the name's Cat! I live in a little town outside Houston, Texas; one day I hope to travel the world, ultimately visiting Japan (I've wanted to go there since I was very, very young.) I've been into anime and manga since I was practically still learning to tie my shoelaces, same with gaming and writing. Naturally, I grew to love visual novels, since I view them as the best of both worlds (reading/writing and gaming - as well as drawing.)

I hope to find support here for my future projects -- I hope to make a few otome games. > w <;;

The only website I can provide is my tumblr:
(WARNING: NSFW)
tongueofcat.tumblr.com

I also write fanfiction, but that's for another place and another time.

Ezri

#2367 Post by Ezri »

Hello~! I'm Ezri, nice to meet you!

I live in the US, and I've been interested in VNs for a couple years now, I suppose, and I like the idea of making one, or helping others with them, so naturally I joined up! My main strength is art, although I'm working on my writing and translating skills, too. Coding seems interesting, too, although I don't want to get ahead of myself. XD

As far as stories go, I like otome games the best, but I like BoyxGirl stuff as well! And a little horror is always interesting~

I have art on deviantART ( http://demon-child-ezri.deviantart.com/ ), and have recently started posting on pixiv ( http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2379914 ). ; u ; /

Antoniojf

#2368 Post by Antoniojf »

Hi there!! My name is Antonio( Anthony for friends ;) ). I'm a musician and I love visuals novels, so I hope I can work with you guys. See youuuuu!!

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#2369 Post by michi 18 »

Well I havent read this forum yet until now so ...:

Name: Hi I'm Michiko Shirigawa nice to meet you all!Well... a lot of you already met me so ....anyways Hi!
website:I am making a website for my 2 projects so... maybe later (sorry)
comments about Lemma Soft: You know what this forums is very organized and interesting. Everyday new posts comes out and everything is updated so it's fun here.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Azariah
Regular
Projects: Ready, Set, Go!
Organization: Multiple Error

#2370 Post by Azariah »

Hi! I'm so new here but am actually familiar with Lemmasoft since I stalk this site a lot to know more info in customizing Ren'py ;D

My name is Azariah and I live in the Philippines! I'm an anime lover and of course, VN lover too ;D I also love J-Rock music and is (I am proud to say) quite a good digital artist, what's sad is taht I don't have any Graphics Tablet, but that doesn't stop me from creating a VN!

I am making a VN project and...I hope to finish it as soon as I can!

And I love Lemmasoft! So neat, everything is organized and easy to navigate. ;D I hope to enjoy the forums! ;D