Artist open for a small project [CLOSED FOR NOW]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
gundestiny
Regular

Artist open for a small project [CLOSED FOR NOW]

#1 Post by gundestiny »

Hey all!
It's been awhile since I've been at these forums and I would like to try my hand at doing some VN art again. Of course at the moment I'm only prepared to tackle something small since I work full time amongst other things that keep me occupied in life xD
Also since this is just me testing the waters, the art shall be done le' free of charge!

I'd appreciate the project to be somewhat off the ground as well (since I've done art for projects a while back in the past and they ended up... scraped D:)

Some genres of VN's I'm pretty into would include: Romance, adventure, mystery, fantasy, drama, tragedy, slice of life and/or comedy.
But what hits it off with me the most is an interesting story and the characters~

Haha anyway, here are some examples: (some really rough ones XD)
Some quickly done up sketches xD (excuse the poses, not much thought was put into them heh..)
Some quickly done up sketches xD (excuse the poses, not much thought was put into them heh..)
A finished product of a full body character
A finished product of a full body character
Other examples of my art can be found on my DA ^^: http://gun-destiny.deviantart.com/

Cheers everyone!~ :'D
Last edited by gundestiny on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeviantArt
TUMBLR
Art is a passion and hobby, nothing more for me \o/

specialtantei
Veteran

Re: Artist open for a small project

#2 Post by specialtantei »

Your art is wonderful, I hope you find someone willing to work with you. Good luck!

Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

#3 Post by Shad12ow »

Wow, your art really looked detailed. Love it.
Can you do BG? It is for my project, link in the sig.
Do tell me if you are interested.

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#4 Post by Hiddlestoners »

May I reserve a spot for the near future? :)
ENOSHIMA BOWL!

Nym

#5 Post by Nym »

Are you looking for projects with near finished scripts? And what sort of VNs are you looking to work on? You have some incredibly cute art- I would really like to commission you, but I don't want propose a VN you have little interest in. ^^

gundestiny
Regular

#6 Post by gundestiny »

Shad12ow wrote:Wow, your art really looked detailed. Love it.
Can you do BG? It is for my project, link in the sig.
Do tell me if you are interested.
I'm not really confident in my BG skills just yet ^^;; And it'd probably take me aaaages to draw em' since I haven't really approached them before. But um, how many BGs are you possibly wanting?
Hiddlestoners wrote:May I reserve a spot for the near future? :)
Sure thing if the premise of the VN is within my abilities xD
Nym wrote:Are you looking for projects with near finished scripts? And what sort of VNs are you looking to work on? You have some incredibly cute art- I would really like to commission you, but I don't want propose a VN you have little interest in. ^^
A near finished script would be nice, but it's not a must xD I know alot of people rather the writing and the art develop at the same time kinda' thing haha..
What sorts would probably be: [I'll edit my first post] Romance, adventure, mystery, fantasy, drama, tragedy, slice of life and/or comedy. But really if I find the story interesting, good chance I'm all gung'ho for it xD
DeviantArt
TUMBLR

Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

#7 Post by Shad12ow »

@ gundestiny
Ah, I'll look into the number of BG again since I've just got a few of them today.
Then how about this? Which do you prefer? Doing BG from photo or doing sprite for side characters or mob characters?
I also still needed those side characters, but my artist partner still busy doing the main characters.

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#8 Post by AshenhartKrie »

Do you mind drawing bxb (nothing R rated, just event CGs and stuff?)?. Do you DO CGs? I'm happy to do my own sprites, but my CG skills are... um... less than good lol.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

gundestiny
Regular

#9 Post by gundestiny »

AshenhartKrie wrote:Do you mind drawing bxb (nothing R rated, just event CGs and stuff?)?. Do you DO CGs? I'm happy to do my own sprites, but my CG skills are... um... less than good lol.
Yes I can do CGs although naturally they do take up more time haha... Um depends on how many you require? I may be able to fit it in. Didn't think I'd get so many offers eheh.. ^^;;
And while I do prefer BxG and GxG, I've done a couple of BxB pics before xDD
Shad12ow wrote:@ gundestiny
Ah, I'll look into the number of BG again since I've just got a few of them today.
Then how about this? Which do you prefer? Doing BG from photo or doing sprite for side characters or mob characters?
I also still needed those side characters, but my artist partner still busy doing the main characters.
I can possibly do some side characters for you. Definitely depending on how many you're wanting though ^^;;
DeviantArt
TUMBLR

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#10 Post by AshenhartKrie »

gundestiny wrote:
AshenhartKrie wrote:Do you mind drawing bxb (nothing R rated, just event CGs and stuff?)?. Do you DO CGs? I'm happy to do my own sprites, but my CG skills are... um... less than good lol.
Yes I can do CGs although naturally they do take up more time haha... Um depends on how many you require? I may be able to fit it in. Didn't think I'd get so many offers eheh.. ^^;;
And while I do prefer BxG and GxG, I've done a couple of BxB pics before xDD
Shad12ow wrote:@ gundestiny
I can possibly do some side characters for you. Definitely depending on how many you're wanting though ^^;;
I'm not actaully sure yet, I'm thinking maybe 2 or 3 for each character (there's only three characters). It's not a big game, so nothing fancy. If you can't get them done, don't stress, I don't really require them yet.... so I have no idea why I asked actually. But if you're interested after you've got everyone else's done, chuck us a PM.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*