The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Mystery]

#1 Post by Heartless-Star »

Ps: The main characters name is Mitsuki and the reason why we named her that is because of her hair. The meaning of her name is "
Beautiful moon" and the flowers you can see is also a flower that has a close meaning to Mitsuki. The name of the flower is called "queen of the night" (because of Mitsuki's name) that only blooms once a year and only when the moon is full.

STORY

The story is about a young girl named Mitzuki who always lives alone with her uncle who is a principle at a magical school since her parents mysterious death. She never had any friends other than Haru who is her childhood friend. Mitzuki never had freedom once in her life and has been hidden for a reason and never got to know why. But one day her lifestyle changes and is amble to feel freedom and find friends, or even love?
But sadly the truth comes out and she got to know the reason of her existence. A fate she had since had since birth, a fate that holds many peoples lives, A duty that only she can hold. She finally know why she hold such a mysterious powers that cant be seen by others. She will meet many other people who share the same feelings and also similar pasts . And what can she do to protect those she hold dear to her from the darkness and destruction that is approaching by every second? What will She do? What can she do? That's up to you to decide...

Genre: Romance, School life, Magic, Mystery, Action, Tragedy, Friendship, Fantasy and Comedy.

Characters

Mitsuki Shimizu- Is a young girl who has lived all her time at the Magic Academy School with her uncle since the death of her parents. Her uncle is the principle over a school and her only relative. Mitsuki is a quiet, calm, kind and polite girl who wants to feel freedom. Mitsuki is also an expert when it comes to magic since she has been studying magic since kid, but is afraid to use it. She usually mistakes things pretty easily and she has never had any friends other than Haru until one day her everything changes...

Quote: Enjoy the freedom you have....

Atribute: ????
Hates: Killers, Being alone, Blood, Sadness, Study.
Rival: None
Inspiration: Music

Haru Itami- He is confident and strong, he loves to play sports with guys and is the ace in fotboll. And when he meets Mitsuki he cant help to protect her and act like a big brother to her. They have known each other since childhood. He is a person who would never leave anyone who is need and everyone like him because of his nice personality. Haru has been raised in a big family and has been trained to be a professional player. ( In basketball, fotboll, swimming ect) He is the best player in all sport in the School but his magic is really sloppy.

Quote: Think about the positive things and you'll get through anything.

Atribute: Earth
Likes: Helping out, Make Mitzuki smile, Mitzuki's singing, training, Friends.
Hates: Mitzuki crying, Bullys, rude people, Study.
Inspiration: Mitzuki Shimizu.

Akira Tanaka- is second year and a love/friend candidate, Akira is a shy person yet kind to others. But because of Akira's shyness there are some girls who are crazy about him that they never leave him alone. He always runs away when he sees any of his fans chasing after him. Akira also likes to bake some sweets for people and make them smile especially children. But that dosent mean he can be serious sometimes.

Quote: Eating sweets once in a while can be quite peaceful.

Atribute: Lightning
Likes: Sweets, kids, Help others in need, Make people smile, Cute things.
Hate: Girl fans, waste food, vegetables, mean people.
inspiration: Rue Yamada

Rue Yamada - is a love/friend candidate on the game and also a third year student. He is the smartest in school and has the best grades in school. Rue is a guy who is always quiet, calm and mature guy. He always study on many different places as long it is quiet and there's no distractions. Rue is also the school president and when people usually tell him jokes he take is seriously. He is a strict person who hates when people isn't following the rules.

Quote: You have to study if you want a future.

Atribute: Water
Likes: Study, Homework, Teach others, hard work, teachers.
Hate: People who does not study, noisy people or places.
Rival:None
Inspiration: Principle and teachers.

Hiro Suzuki - is a love/friend candidate on the game and he is a secound year student who flirts with other girls even if they are dating other guys. And when the girls are confessing their love for him he start being cold hearted and ignores them. They call him “Ice prince” but the girls dont really care . They just continue with it like nothing is going on and keep doing what they do. He also has ha quite distance from the teachers and students sometimes.

Quote: Don't always believe everything anyone has to say.

Atribute: Holy
hate: Confessons, Lies , Love, Adults.
Rival: Ryota Nakamura
inspiration: secret

Ryota Nakumura- is a love/friend candidate on the game and he is a first year student who always fights with other students or gangs. He hate girls since he thinks they are annoying and stupid. Ryota is a lonewolf who is always for himself but he sometimes hangs out with some of his friends. There are also sometimes he never let anyone approach him easily if there isn't any good reason to it. He is someone teachers keep a eye on and distance themselves from.

Quote: Get stronger if you want to protects something precious.

Atribute: Fire
Likes: quiet places, Animals, Physical training, Food and the rest is a secret.
Hates: Noisy places, annoying girls or guys, teachers and principle.
Rival: Hiro Suzuki
inspiration: None

Arata Ikeda- Is a love/friend candidate and a second year student. He is a quiet, cold, Dark hearted person who dosen't like anything at all. People call him a doll that has no emotions at ALL, they usually avoid him since he donsent want anyone close to him. And there is so many bad rumors about him. No one knows about him or where he came from, he is someone who is full of mystery.

Quote: Geting friends is worthless for you either get left alone or get betrayed.

Atribute: ????
Hate: Everything.
Rival: Mitsuki Shimizu
Inspiration: None.

Hayate- Is the principal of the school and also Mitsuki's uncle, with a very strict and proper sense to care for his students, he will be especially with Mitsuki and if necessary he restricts her freedom and forcing her to have a life different from others.
It may seem cruel, but the real reason is because he cares about Mitsuki and he does not want to spend the same as their parents. Hayate sometimes avoid Mitsuki by an event from his past related to her.

Quote: I'll do anything for my students to have a future in life.

Atribute: Air
Likes: Mitzuki, Students, People, kids, Smiles and Sweets.
Hates: Secret

Mrs. Kanae- She´s the Mitsuki´s private teacher.
A beautiful, mature and sexy women with a strong personality, she is quite smart yet act pretty childish sometimes. The majority of boys at the school have a crush on her but she is always teasing them about it. She have a nice relation with Mitsuki, she let her out of her room many times cause she does want her to feel a little freedom in her life.
But yet she has some hidden secret for Mitsuki.

Quote: Hold you're friends close and never give up on them.

Atribute: Emotions
Likes: Mitzuki, Sweets, Guys, Clothes, Students, kids and models.
Hate: Perverts, Rude People, Crying children, Heat.

????-This character is defined as a mysterious, cold, wicked and unfeeling person.
By calling himself "God" is able to get rid of all obstacles regardless of human life.
Throughout the story, Mitsuki will notice how her past connects to this man.

Quote: The world is full of darkness and greif.

Atribute???
Like: Destruction, Sorrow, fights, Death, Despair, Darkness.
Hate: secret
Rival: ????
Inspiration: secret

WORKERS:

order probe&Programmer: Heartless-star
Artist: Nikiito
BG Artist: ExitMothership
Writer: CSJ
Voice-Acting: Vivi
GUI Artist: [Looking]
Proofreader - None [Choosing]

FEATURES:

- 6 Romance-able Characters + 1 Secret Path
- Lot's of endings, romantic, friendship as well and one TRUE ending.
- Lots of choices, some of which split the story up, and some of which just make an impression on the people you're wooing.
- There will aslo be many CG to see.

PROGRESS:

* Characters design= 100%
* Game Cover = 100%
* BG = 30%
* CG = 0%
* Script = 30%
* Story = 100%
* Music & Sound = 45%
Last edited by Heartless-Star on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 32 times in total.

vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

Re: The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Myst

#2 Post by vyushko »

This game looks awesome!!! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I can't wait for this game to come out. The characters look so...good-looking. I only have 3 questions:
1.Is this a free game?
2.When will it be out?
3.Would you be able to make a walkthrough for the game once you are done with it? ( I know it seems weird, but I don't have brains nor patience and I like an easy way in life, thats all)
Thank you for your time and effort :)
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

Heartless-Star
Regular

#3 Post by Heartless-Star »

vyushko wrote:This game looks awesome!!! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I can't wait for this game to come out. The characters look so...good-looking. I only have 3 questions:
1.Is this a free game?
2.When will it be out?
3.Would you be able to make a walkthrough for the game once you are done with it? ( I know it seems weird, but I don't have brains nor patience and I like an easy way in life, thats all)
Thank you for your time and effort :)
1. The game will be for free since we are doing it for fun :3
3. We never been able to decided when the game will be out yet but i'll post up when we know when we have decided.
3. Of course, the game will have a walkthrough wich will be up at the same time when the game is finished at our webbsite wich is not done yet.

And thank you for liking the game! I can't describe how happy i feel XD

Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

#4 Post by Seigetsu »

It looks really awesome. I can't wait to play the game. You seem to have a log of tags under the genre of this game: is there are particular focus or will different routes have a different feel? I was also wondering if the magic aspect of this game will make a strong impact on the plot line, or is it mainly used as the setting for the game?

vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

#5 Post by vyushko »

Yay for free and fun games and I was wondering how you can get so many genres into one story. It's hard to imagine tragedy and comedy together, so I can't wait to see what will be the end result.
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

Heartless-Star
Regular

#6 Post by Heartless-Star »

Seigetsu wrote:It looks really awesome. I can't wait to play the game. You seem to have a log of tags under the genre of this game: is there are particular focus or will different routes have a different feel? I was also wondering if the magic aspect of this game will make a strong impact on the plot line, or is it mainly used as the setting for the game?
As you said about the genre of the game every routes has a different feel of it's own since we want to give impact to the people who will be playing our VN and get different emotions by each one of the routes. And when i comes to the "magic" we are trying to also make an impact on the line, but it will be depended how the ones going to play think. I'll hope this anwers you're questions @Seigetsu :)

And im just saying that the story is quite serious but it still has this relaxing and funny side to it.

Nekomimi

#7 Post by Nekomimi »

Oh. My. GOODNESSSSSSSSS.

This art style...

This plot...

Everything hits me right in the heart. Plus it's free!!!! Oh sweet mother of.... I'll be waiting for this! >o<

Heartless-Star
Regular

#8 Post by Heartless-Star »

Nekomimi wrote:Oh. My. GOODNESSSSSSSSS.

This art style...

This plot...

Everything hits me right in the heart. Plus it's free!!!! Oh sweet mother of.... I'll be waiting for this! >o<
Thank you so much!! You just made me cry lol! I'll hope you'll be playing our VN when it's finished > ‿ ◕

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#9 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Pretty stoked about this one. Please tell me Hayate is the secret character? I do loves me a good teacher/student affair. ;D

Edit: Unless they're related, which is unclear in the rundown you have up.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Heartless-Star
Regular

#10 Post by Heartless-Star »

FatUnicornGames wrote:Pretty stoked about this one. Please tell me Hayate is the secret character? I do loves me a good teacher/student affair. ;D
Nope,since Hayate is Mitzuki's uncle lol. You'll be seing the secret character at the secret ending route XD But i like the idea of student/teacher affair thing. I'll maybe put it up in a nother game when we are finished with this > ‿ <

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#11 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Heartless-Star wrote:
FatUnicornGames wrote:Pretty stoked about this one. Please tell me Hayate is the secret character? I do loves me a good teacher/student affair. ;D
Nope,since Hayate is Mitzuki's uncle lol. You'll be seing the secret character at the secret ending route XD But i like the idea of student/teacher affair thing. I'll maybe put it up in a nother game when we are finished with this > ‿ <
Yeah, I wasn't sure is he was Mitzuki's Uncle or not from the descriptions. Next time though! :D
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#12 Post by Hazel-Bun »

This looks wonderful 8D! For some reason, despite his personality or lack of one, Arata really stood out to me... Something about that dull stare and light blue hair I suppose ;)
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Heartless-Star
Regular

#13 Post by Heartless-Star »

Hazel-Bun wrote:This looks wonderful 8D! For some reason, despite his personality or lack of one, Arata really stood out to me... Something about that dull stare and light blue hair I suppose ;)
Thank you soo much! Im glad you like him ;)

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#14 Post by michi 18 »

gonna stalk this!
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#15 Post by AshenhartKrie »

OMG THE ART IS GORGEOUS~

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*