Cheer on! (GxG) (Friendship)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

Re: Cheer on! (GxG) (Friendship)

#16 Post by Zatch »

Hey, Guys. :D Semi long time no see!

Well, I got some good news and bad news for you guys. Well, let's start with the bad news, shall we? Well, the bad news our artist is busy with college and haven't been drawing much. Been in rut, I guess. ^^;;

I also took a short break from writing a little while ago so I will be going back on that today! I hoping to get the script demo done and get that away. We are aiming for 10k instead of 5k like we said last time.

The good news is the game is still being work on but we may need someone else to do the art instead of bellice since school taking alot of her time and such. I will be opening a wip for that in short while.

If you seen any shows that deal with high school then I would like to hear it and take some stuff from here and there. Any ideas you might have will be helpful also.

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#17 Post by WickedRaccoon »

bummer you're out of an artist,but never give up hope.LSF is full of artists,so when needed,just ask around and somebody will pop up willing to help :) about the shows.i don't know if you're familiar with it,but i think "Glee" has some highschool drama with two girls that might help you out (santana and brittany).will post back if i bump into some other show ^^ will await for more updates

Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

#18 Post by Zatch »

WickedRaccoon wrote:bummer you're out of an artist,but never give up hope.LSF is full of artists,so when needed,just ask around and somebody will pop up willing to help :) about the shows.i don't know if you're familiar with it,but i think "Glee" has some highschool drama with two girls that might help you out (santana and brittany).will post back if i bump into some other show ^^ will await for more updates
Oh yeah! :D Yeah, this came from a fanart of glee for Bellice. :D I will go look for another artist soon maybe. :D Never will go up yet. P:

Anyways I update the first post with picture of Olivia that was finish and was over do to show you guys.. That is the last drawing I got so I hope you like it. :D If you are lazy to look at the first page. Look down below to see it. Will update soon!

cladinpink
Regular

#19 Post by cladinpink »

Let's see... beautiful artwork, check. Good variation of date-able characters, check. And most importantly of all, GxG, CHECK!

I can't believe I haven't come across this before now! I love the artwork and the whole find-a-last-minute-date-before-prom-night plot (: This is the kind of game where I could imagine actually playing through all routes, though I must admit that adding a teacher as a dateable character certainly got my attention~

I hope you managed to find another artist with more time on her hands, and that, at some point, there'll be a demo to try (and eventually a finished version, of course). This looks promising!