Locus Magici (LoMa for short) is a fantasy action story settled in a unique world. Confronted by intrigue and danger, Lloyd vows to get to the bottom of the mess he got himself into. Can you keep him alive through your choices and face the battles ahead?
The visual novel is set to be commercial with a tentative price of $15. We also recommend this game for those of age 16 and up because of some mature themes.
Almara, a country divided among its princes and princesses in which magic is abhorred. Most fight for the throne, others merely for their lives, but all rely on so-called 'spies'; experts at discovering, protecting and killing.
One day, the spy Lloyd is on his way home to finish up an important mission. All that should be left is to return safe and sound, but things don't always go according to plan. When his trusted friends and employer start behaving oddly, it doesn't take long before his priority shifts to survival and discovering their true motivations.
Lloyd - the protagonist
A 19-year-old spy whose high spirits and nice behaviour seem at odds with his profession. He can't wait to get back home and meet up with his friends, but fate has other things in store for him...
A 24-year-old who is one of the princes of Almara. He usually acts carefree and a bit eccentric, which makes it hard to read his true emotions. Although Alex is Lloyd's employer, they share a close bond.
A pretty 20-year-old spy whose tactics and strategies in work are of a slightly different and more... mature nature than Lloyd's. While she seems overjoyed to see Lloyd again, she also is unusually restless when the two meet again...
A young 17-year-old spy who acts as Lloyd's subordinate. While he usually has a serious and a calm nature, it doesn't stop him from making some rash actions.
- All art is in full HD (1920x1080), with smaller resolutions supported as well.
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux, with an Android version following afterwards.
- Animated backgrounds, many poses and special effects breathing life into the graphics.
- An original soundtrack with over fifteen tracks.
- Keep track of who you meet and where you are with the in-game profiles and journal menus.
- Fight battles with choices; be smart and you'll save yourself a lot of wounds and perhaps your life!
- User-friendly return-to-last-event system should you die.
- Fourteen unique deaths to die for!
- Bonus content such as art, omakes and an unlock-able fun extra story if you manage to get all of the death scenes.
We'll show you some new and shinier ones here soon~
Opening Movie (YES, YES): 0%
You can also find us on our Tumblr, dev-blog, Facebook, Twitter, and website.
If something is unclear, if you have any questions, or if you just want to say hi, go ahead~