How would you define your personality?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

Re: How would you define your personality?

#16 Post by AshenhartKrie »

WOOOOORDS.
*didn't bother, too lazy*
Derailing this trend of letters to define personality, I'm just going to say that I am pretty out there. I'm sadistic, but also maschistic, friendly, but mean, outgoing but shy. I'm full of contradictions. It's fun. It boggles peoples minds. Sometimes i just wish I could say "Yeah, I'm like this" But I'm not. I don't define myself.
I'm too cool for definitions.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Choaswolfe
Completed: N/A
Projects: Fallen Star
Organization: Shanova

#17 Post by Choaswolfe »

To describe myself.....
I could say that I am mostly a loner. I am never very good with my words and am very blunt about stuff. I canbe kind when I need to be.
I mostly keep to myself and it takes a lot to earn my trust. but once you have it i am loyal to those that hve gained it.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#18 Post by Donmai »

Shy.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#19 Post by Kato »

I got ENTJ! Seems about right to me. :wink:
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

MomoiroGirl
Veteran
Deviantart: MomoiroGirl
Location: Somewheeere over the rainbow~ ... Well, Denmark at least

#20 Post by MomoiroGirl »

I got ENFJ :D Apparently "the giver".

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html

Seems about right, it's at the very least definitely how other people would describe me. I guess they're pretty much right :P When I'm depressed (especially right now when it's winter and I'm looking for a job) I'm kind of a downer because I draw into myself and become very sensitive, and right now I'm very down because I've finally been diagnosed with OCD, which I'm going to receive treatment for soon.
hen it's summer though I love being outside and having fun hanging out with friends and doing lots of stuff! I have way too many interests such as drawing, singing, gaming and I'm into fashion and want to start doing ballet again. I'm definitely the wierd one in my group of friends, but it seems that's why they love me too lol XD

In spite of everything I' extremely insecure of EVERYTHING regarding myself thanks to bullying, but I'm slowly getting better (I used to think I'd rather die than let anyone hear me sing for example, but it's getting easier now that I'm doing actual singing lessons :D)

I don't really fully trust anyone thanks to my bullying experience, but I do know that my friends are very loyal, and so am I to them. I never judge anyone (unless it could endanger me to assume that a certain type isn't threatening to me), and i NEVER hate anyone. If anything, I just stay away from certain people I know have/want to hurt me in any way (except my sister, can't escape her lol).

Can't think of anything else right now ^^''

Boomsickle
Regular
Completed: Victorian Olives

#21 Post by Boomsickle »

I got ISFP sounds about right.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#22 Post by Hijiri »

According to the test, I'm an ISTP .

But to be honest, its hard to describe my personality...
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#23 Post by mugenjohncel »

Took one of those online test answering honestly and... this is a surprize... I was actually expecting to be artsy but what do I get?...
ENTJ
Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(75%) Judging(89%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)
Since when did I became a boring person?... :?

"POOF" (Disappears)

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#24 Post by Kato »

mugenjohncel wrote:Took one of those online test answering honestly and... this is a surprize... I was actually expecting to be artsy but what do I get?...
ENTJ
Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(75%) Judging(89%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)
Since when did I became a boring person?... :?

"POOF" (Disappears)
Boring maybe but in good company! I didn't expect to be ENTJ either. :o
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

TAH
Projects: The Hellish Senses

#25 Post by TAH »

I guess I would describe my personality as happy-go-lucky, but at the same time, hidden behind a smile. I'm often too kind for my own good. Well, to must people at least. I tend to give away my own opportunities before taking them for my self.
I'm very talkative, a good listener, and give good advice. (I apparently am like a therapist to most of my friends...I even at times have people I hardly know tell me their dirty little secrets~)
I'm also told as being quite easy to talk to. When I get mad, I only stay mad for 5-10 im. Rare times, 30 minutes (lolz).
I'm fun, have a pretty decent sense of humor, and very...well, out there. Nothing wrong with that though. I'm mature though, which is probably why I mostly know older people.

On the down-side though. I do have my moments. I am quite sexist, and VERY hypocritical. I can also be over-dramatic. I also tend to choose favorites. When I do get angry, I tend to dig my own grave. I also love to rant. I'm defiantly lazy and a procrastinator.

9-of-Hearts
Regular

#26 Post by 9-of-Hearts »

@MomoiroGirl: Nice! Another ENFJ!

"ENFJ's are so externally focused that it's especially important for them to spend time alone. This can be difficult for some ENFJs, because they have the tendency to be hard on themselves and turn to dark thoughts when alone. Consequently, ENFJs might avoid being alone, and fill their lives with activities involving other people.

The ENFJ may feel quite lonely even when surrounded by people. This feeling of aloneness may be exacerbated by the tendency to not reveal their true selves."

I have no problem with revealing my true self, but I still get this exact way frequently. It sucks.

"They are typically very straight-forward and honest."
It's usually accidental! ^^;;

But a lot of that stuff is correct to a T, minus not sharing my opinions/my self and being overly self-sacrificing. You can blame the Leo in me for that--I can be helpful, but I have a highly selfish tendency. The Leo and Dog descriptions suit me 98% too, even if you are of the opinion that the Zodiacs are only self-deception. I'd also consider myself a realistic optimist, an idealist--and I don't view those two or three concepts as necessarily exclusive or inclusive--distractable, and secularly humanist.
Unfortunately I really hate complimenting myself because I feel like it's my ego getting out of hand if I do. It's like saying anything good about me is boasting and undeserved and awkward.... but I WANT to say good things about myself, because I don't think I'm a bad person or bad at things I do...So yeah, hugely anxious and conflicted.

I don't know if it influences my career choices, maybe. My dream career was set in mind when I was 5 though, so if my personality was almost inherent like it seems to have been, then yes, the motivations for my desires are heavily based on my personality.
I change intentionally only because I'm trying to become more sensitive to others (again, the bluntness) but otherwise I'm changing back to my childhood extroverted self--as in actually being able to meet and talk to people. It makes me a much happier person, to be honest.

windster_cowtastic
Projects: Rebel Love(work titel)

#27 Post by windster_cowtastic »

I got
Your Type
INFP
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(17)%
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
•You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (17%)

It seems right to me

Mephala
Regular

#28 Post by Mephala »

ISFJ.

I scored a whopping 1% on the J. :lol:

I disagree with the result somewhat. I dislike serving others.

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#29 Post by Gear »

I've taken that test before, but don't remember the result. As far as how I would personally define my personality, I'd say introverted for sure. Zoologically altruistic at times, and it shows after joining the military and serving as an EMT. I want to study Psychology, but my goals lie less in therapy, and more towards exploration of the mind, and educating others about it since I love teaching. I'm eager to try new things, which often results in me taking on more than I can handle at once. I love to pursue artistic talents, but there are precious few realms of art in which I display any level of natural skill (writing, photography, acting), however, that typically doesn't stop me from trying. I believe (or at least want to believe) that if the loss of my life results in the continuation of at least one other life, then my sacrifice was worth making, and I don't want to die for a stupid reason (disease, accident, etc.), as I'm the type to want to die in the line of duty or something similar.

I'm also paranoid at times, and emotionally dependent on others. So...yeah, that's me.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Seiia

#30 Post by Seiia »

Mephala wrote:I scored a whopping 1% on the J. :lol:
I did too. :lol:

I got INFJ. It seems pretty accurate to me, but at the same time it says only 1% of people are INFJ. I don't think I'm all that unique, so I'm sure there's a flaw in the system.