Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
purplestars

Re: Guestbook

#2566 Post by purplestars »

Hello, My name's Tina. I live in the USA. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

kuchiyume

#2567 Post by kuchiyume »

name : kuchiyume
comments about lemma soft forum: i know this website for a while but i just now decided to register, i really appreçiate the work of the people here.

Kiny
Completed: Terminal Happiness
Projects: Thats a Secret! You'll know when i feel like telling!

#2568 Post by Kiny »

hello! my name's Kiny Lilia!
i'm very happy to finaly have gathered my courage to actualy post something(passive user alert).
this site has introduced me to the concept of a Visual novel for wich i'm truthly gratefull, for i have came to love this kind of games. i'm currectly trying to make one myself as well, wich i would love to post in this site when i finish (if i ever finish, but let me have hope that i will, being a newbie at this kind of stuff and all).
even tho i'm quite passive i'm looking forward to being a part of the community ^^!

FionaWings
Organization: FuwaNovel

#2569 Post by FionaWings »

Donmai wrote:Hey, Fiona! I'm seeing you there! Come out to play! You will even find a lot of filipinos in this place. One of them is even... err... may I call him a star? :lol:
Hey there n_n...thank you for the welcome,I'm excepting less filipinos here and who's star? :)

facadepapergirl
Regular
Projects: Pokemon: Final Evolution; Galactic Lust Crisis

#2570 Post by facadepapergirl »

Salutations all. I'm Panda, and I've been looking at this forum and using the resources falmost ever since I discovered Ren'Py. I am working on a VN called Pokemon: Final Evolution, and have several ideas for future projects, such as an eroge, a NanNoRenO story and a commercial educational game that will require a team. Right now, I'm working by myself and using anime bases and other free resources to make my game. I look forward tlo getting to know you all!

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#2571 Post by Kato »

facadepapergirl wrote:Salutations all. I'm Panda, and I've been looking at this forum and using the resources falmost ever since I discovered Ren'Py. I am working on a VN called Pokemon: Final Evolution, and have several ideas for future projects, such as an eroge, a NanNoRenO story and a commercial educational game that will require a team. Right now, I'm working by myself and using anime bases and other free resources to make my game. I look forward tlo getting to know you all!
Freaking sweet. Big pokefan here. Ill defs be keeping an eye on ya ;) haha, and welcome too!
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Apsiring Writer

#2572 Post by Apsiring Writer »

Name: Teshia.

Websites: None

About : I think that it is a great site that allows game designers to go after their dreams. Or anyone who enjoys making games or any of the sorts.

Future: Looking forwarding to creating some games here.

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#2573 Post by trish_vc »

Name: ash

hi everyone! I've decided to make my senior project a visual novel. i thought that since our section is called python i should consider using python script instead of visual basic. ^^,)>
Project: Forgotten memories
Story: 20% complete
Script: 12% complete
Art: 75%
Code: 15% complete

i've been playing otome games recently and i'm still starting to learn on how to use renpy. Honestly i'm not confident with my grammar and spelling but i think my knowledge is enough since my grades in english are not that bad. anyways i'm also an artist(i love drawing), i'm also the editor-in-chief in our school newspaper(i also compose songs), i'm into sports(tennis and soccer) i play guitar, i hate medical books, i cant cook,...where was i???
oh yes.. it's a school project so my fingers are crossed, i hope everything will turn out according to planned.. (T__T) it wass supposed to be a group project but im not getting enough help from my members and im not even the official leader of the group..sigh..
..help me God..

facadepapergirl
Regular
Projects: Pokemon: Final Evolution; Galactic Lust Crisis

#2574 Post by facadepapergirl »

trish_vc wrote: Honestly i'm not confident with my grammar and spelling but i think my knowledge is enough since my grades in english are not that bad.
I'm a native English speaker. I love the English language, and am getting an easy A in college English.
You can always ask me to proofread. That is, only if you decide that you need help. If you do, I'll be glad to.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#2575 Post by Donmai »

FionaWings wrote:Hey there n_n...thank you for the welcome,I'm excepting less filipinos here and who's star? :)
A long haired guy. He is known as uncle Mugen. I am sure you will see him, sooner or later. :wink:
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Triscy

#2576 Post by Triscy »

Heyo! I'm Triscy, and I'm an aspiring game designer. Though I'm not big on reading visual novels myself, I always thought they were an interesting medium for telling a story and have wanted to give one a try for a while.

I joined here primarily to recruit for a project I have in mind, and to get tips and tricks later on down the road when I hit a barrier.

latte
Regular
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds, untitled KN

#2577 Post by latte »

Kanin, female, somewhere between the tropics, for website see signature.

This isn't really my first post, but now that I have an icon I'll formally introduce myself;;;
I'm your average illustrator wannabe and will enter graphic design college in a couple of months. Other than drawing, I plan my own VNs (despite my terrible English) including one in progress.
Thanks to this forum, I've already had the luck of joining an amazing project and am happily working with the team!

Nice to meet you all m(_ _)m

DeeKay
Veteran

#2578 Post by DeeKay »

Oh, more new members ! Welcome then ! :)

@latte
O.. Oh ! N.. no, it is nice to meet you !
*sweatdrops and bows before her* m(_ _;;m
-- No longer active --
-- English/French Translation topic here
-- Hope~ - Symphony of Tomorrow alpha demo playthrough here (1h35mn long video !)

-- Current avatar by SilverHyena => her DA account

-- Check out this project if you have some time !

CainVoorhees
Regular
Soundcloud: peterjiangvo

#2579 Post by CainVoorhees »

Hi everyone. I'm Peter (Cain is alright too); I'm from Texas.

Right now I'm working on a VN inspired by My Little Pony with original characters. The story follows a filly who earns her cutie mark. The VN works double as a college class project and promotional material for a My Little Pony convention I run. I was inspired to make one thanks to sakevisual's Jisei and Kansei VNs.

We have a story outline written out and I'm currently working on scripting the user interface. Trying to work on a conditional side portrait, but having some trouble with it.

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#2580 Post by mugenjohncel »

Welcome aboard everyone especially trish_vc and FionaWings...

But before everything else... let me give you a warning... in this community lies a very dangerous software called Ren'py... Once you get a taste of it... it will devour your soul again and again, you will find yourself no longer be able to live without it, you will be a slave to it 24/7... but overall it was a highly flexible tool easy to learn for making Visual Novels and once you get familiarized with it you'll get hooked to it like crack... :mrgreen:

Anyway... the community at first will seem daunting and filled with jaded and bored people especially those who joined before 2008 but rest assured underneath all that is a vibrant community boiling full of ideas, lively recruitment threads, doodles and sketches, more ideas that may or may not materialize into a Visual Novel and Free Ren'py Tech Support... Long story short... It's fun here :mrgreen:

Again, Welcome Aboard and enjoy your stay... by the way, I'm Uncle Mugen™, a handsome long haired fictional character who appeared in several OELVN's (AKA English Visual Novels)... and contrary to rumors... I'm actually one of the good guys :wink:

"POOF" (Disappears)

Oh by the way... political comments is a big no-no here since the board is equally divided between Republicans, Democrats and Communists :mrgreen: