ARTIST HERE OPEN FOR ARTWORK HIRE

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
mj67ai
Regular
Projects: FatexHeart

Re: ARTIST HERE OPEN FOR ARTWORK HIRE

#31 Post by mj67ai »

I see. Nice to meet you then!
On that note, I'm currently going through the playthrough videos and art. And so far like it! Its very intense, and a nice idea...
Once I finish all this preveiwing I'll for sure give my answer! :)

mj67ai
Regular

#32 Post by mj67ai »

Very nice, ZeroQ! :)
Instead of discussions being here... I've left you a PM with my thoughts!

mj67ai
Regular

#33 Post by mj67ai »

Finally! For once I have a colored image that's actually decent and on my page for a long time. Lol
This was for ZeroQ's remake of his yandere theme driven VN titled "Yandere Chan"!
As his current artist, this involves a comical, if not Moe/ ecchi/fanserviced depiction of my redesign of Mia for the remake! Enjoy! :D
Attachments
Mia_pantyshot001_funny.jpg

mj67ai
Regular

#34 Post by mj67ai »

This drawing was displayed before! However this is a finished version. Its for a personal manga project aside from this ( on a further note, both Yukari (my character here) and my version of ZeroQ's Mia both by coincidence have blue hair, but of different shade... this wasn't intended, as Mia was an idea outside my own stuff... besides, blue hair-- anime and manga is full of it...lol
Anyways, enjoy!
Attachments
LOVELY CIRCULATION_yukari_vol_oneCOVER.jpg

ZeroQ

#35 Post by ZeroQ »

Yukari looks very nice.
^_^

mj67ai
Regular

#36 Post by mj67ai »

Thanks! There's still a bit of touching up and cleaning to do on that one... but it is quite nice isn't it? Lol

mj67ai
Regular

#37 Post by mj67ai »

This is a small preview of my manga WIP. Its rather unrelated to VNs. But who knows. Might adapt it into one if it goes well.
This is a penciling of what is to be one of the first pages. Most of the penciling is done, but with some clean up to do. And some more work to be done, as in the art getting a more cleaner and well done look. And need to add diolougue.
I am in need of a design for the title, however if someone is available for free on it. (It would need it in English and Japanese, titled "Lovely Circulation")As money is not available for me to pay off all the work....
Anyways thought I'd share a sample of Yukari's source. Enjoy!

mj67ai
Regular

#38 Post by mj67ai »

The above mentioned page to Lovely Circulation! :D
Attachments
IMG_20130203_120354.jpg

mj67ai
Regular

#39 Post by mj67ai »

Just a quick final preview on Lovely Circulation. Understandably, manga has no real thing to do with development of Visual Novels. However, this shows what my designs ultimately look like.
This is a final preview of the final cover page for my many a project "Lovely Circulation" which features the final look of Yukari. You've seen the original rough sketch -- this is how she will ultimately look on the final cover. Though color will be the next step.
As well, I am looking for assistance on creating a title/logo for the comic. However, I do not have a method for payment in my current moment-- however, you will get credit in the credits/ thanks pages. But may get benefits once the project finally takes off. As such, the logo design will be a small "contest"-- the winner's version of the logo will be featured on the final draft of the comic.

Current assistant-- special thanks to ZeroQ! For being a kicka** assistant on this project!
Attachments
The inked final cover for Lovely Circulation! For a volume 01 cover. Colored to come soon. <br /><br />Coming soon: Sprites from my upcoming VN &quot;Sonata: A Beat Of The Heart&quot;!
The inked final cover for Lovely Circulation! For a volume 01 cover. Colored to come soon.

Coming soon: Sprites from my upcoming VN "Sonata: A Beat Of The Heart"!