Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Poly
Projects: Have You Seen the Light?

Re: Guestbook

#2596 Post by Poly »

Hi, folks!

I'm Polyrhythm ('cept you can call me Poly). I've finally decided to dip my toes into Ren'Py with a little story that I thought of in college. It's only relatively recently that I've heard of English-language VNs, let alone being able to make your own, so I'm excited but nervous!

I'm currently at university studying Illustration.

Nice to meet y'all! Can't wait to see everyone's work :)

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#2597 Post by Donmai »

Welcome aboard toaster, HeartedCloud, Ayame, LittleAngel, Voiii, Jazzy-Chii, MissLanna, Zero, Surufe, Seiia, AkiioFurukawa and Poly!

Please, help to keep this boat rocking! :)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Happysmily

#2598 Post by Happysmily »

Name: Happysmily
Comments About Lemma Soft: This looks like a fun forum and i hope to work on more VNs, sorry i don't really know what to say but I hope to make some new friends !!

Adoxographist
Regular

#2599 Post by Adoxographist »

Hey! My name is Adoxographist aaaannnnddd I actually joined way back in 2009, hahaha, but disappeared since then...
I'm hoping to get back into the forums, get involved in some projects, and maybe meet some new people, since I didn't really get the chance way back when.

Either way, I really like to draw and to voice act, so if you ever need any of those assets, don't hesitate to ask!

lvl5popcap

#2600 Post by lvl5popcap »

Name: ant

I am software developer who recently became interested in Python and Ren'py. I'm coming from the Ruby on Rails and Java EE development world. It's been almost ten years since I've written a story-based game, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Hi everyone! I'm back!! :D

#2601 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Anyone still recognize me? Q_Q
I just finished my 自己推薦(Self recommendation?) Entrance exams last week. The results will be out tomorrow and.... anyway that's not the point.

I temporarily left lemmasoft to focus on studying and is now popping up again after finishing it (well, not really because if I failed this one, there is another one next month)

Hope to spend some time with everyone again~
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Hi everyone! I'm back!! :D

#2602 Post by Taleweaver »

Nice to know you're back, though I doubt this warrants much public discussion. I've moved your thread to the Welcome forum, so that others can welcome you back.

Welcome back, by the way ^_^
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#2603 Post by mugenjohncel »

YEAH! I KNEW FROM THE START YOU'LL BE BACK!!! I ALREADY PREDICTED IT MONTHS BACK...

COME! GIVE UNCLE MUGEN A HUG!

"POOF" (I'm waiting...)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#2604 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Haha, I never knew that I can post in the welcome section(besides the guestbook) or maybe I should've just written this in the guestbook afterall? :?

@Taleweaver: Thank you :D

@Mugenjohncel: But I never said I'm not going back anymore!!! I just took a break from anything that might take my eyes off my studying desk before my tutor smacks my head :lol:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Palas
Soundcloud: palasvuash
itch: pequigames

#2605 Post by Palas »

Greetings.

I'm Palas, from São Paulo, Brazil. I'm an amateur writer and musician, wishing to develop my skills while, hopefully, producing something and learning as much of Ren'Py and programming in general as I can. I'll start my Filmmaking studies this year after studying International Relations and not quite liking the career, dropping out of University after two years.

I hope I can be contribute to the forums and stay here for a long time.

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#2606 Post by SusanTheCat »

Welcome Back!

Susan
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#2607 Post by Sapphi »

Hi, nice to see you again!
I hope you did well on your exams.
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

slayer1412

#2608 Post by slayer1412 »

Name: Slayer1412
Comments about Lemma Soft: Keep up the great work!

astrobread

#2609 Post by astrobread »

About 10k words into my first visual novel script and realized I hadn't stopped by to say hello. My name's Jesse, I'm a software developer who writes stories and creates AMVs for fun. I stumbled onto Ren'py after playing To The Moon, which got me curious about what could be accomplished with limited assets used rigorously coupled with compelling storytelling. Juniper's Knot sealed the deal for me though by showcasing the richness of the medium. Ever since I've been plugging away on my script, reading these forums, and coding up an interface for time travel ;)

I really need to build a central website for my current projects, but in the meantime here's one for a short story I've been putting together over the last year: http://www.deadendcell.com/wordpress/ and another for a few of my older AMVs: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAEE8960047255C80

Anyways I'm really excited about this project, in no small part due to the amazing tools and the community that supports them. Hopefully I'll be able to pay it forward as I learn from you all.

Tempus
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Ladykiller in a Bind
Projects: StoryDevs
Tumblr: jakebowkett
Deviantart: jakebowkett
Github: jakebowkett

#2610 Post by Tempus »

Hey, I'm a BG artist & composer currently working with a VN team. I've been lurking for a while; I was originally planning to recruit here (among other places), but it seems like a I won't need to for a while yet. It looks like there's some stuff for me to learn here and maybe I'll be of some help to others.