Free CC Music for Commercial Use

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
XxrenxX
Veteran
Projects: Chasing
Deviantart: bara-ettie

Free CC Music for Commercial Use

#1 Post by XxrenxX »

Making this post for other people like me who want to sell their game when they are finished but are having troubles finding the music you don't have to buy but can still use for Commercial use. So here's a few I found after a couple hours of searching. Hope some of you find this helpful.

First is Dig CC Mixter
When searching for music they have two options: All Licenses & Free For Commercial Use. Most songs you find will also have more information about how and what you can use them for too.

Second is Aaron Krogh
I happened to find this with pure luck. He has made a bunch of music and is sharing it for commercial and person use. I suggest going to his soundcloud link because some of the files in his download link don't work. And you can sample each song he has on soundcloud before you download it.

I'm not sure who the artist is or who uploaded this one but this is a few light rock sounding songs that you can also use for non-profit or commercially. He ask's for a donation as appreciation but you don't have to. You may want to look through the other downloads on this site as well.

Partners In Rhyme
More music loops and music tracks. All they ask in return is you share who the music came from, this can easily be built in your credits or music page section of your game, or if you have a blog or a site for your game you can put it there. You can sample each song before you download them.

There are probably a lot more sites if you spend the time looking but I hope some of you like this. Most of the songs don't have lyrics, they are just the music.

Kessie
Regular

Re: Free CC Music for Commercial Use

#2 Post by Kessie »

Hey, yay I found some of these really useful. :D
So thought I'd drop by and say my thanks for sharing these XD!

XxrenxX
Veteran
Projects: Chasing
Deviantart: bara-ettie

#3 Post by XxrenxX »

Glad someone else has found them useful aside from me =) And your welcome.

projektai

#4 Post by projektai »

Thank you for sharing! Very useful! (`・ω・´)”