Skin [Sci-Fi] [2013]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
TakeOverWorld
Regular

Skin [Sci-Fi] [2013]

#1 Post by TakeOverWorld »

In this story, you play as Leah. Leah has been taken under the wing of the enigmatic Mrs Cheung along with four others, known as Jen Jen, Tal, Harry and Ortis. So far, these are the only people who can change their entire appearance. But only when Mrs Cheung say so.
And everytime they do,
something
changes.
Characters (most just base colours):
Leah (design likely to change)
The MC
Jen Jen
A sweet, but inquisitive girl.
Tal
Energetic, a little crass, but always wanting to be doing the next big thing.
Harry
Tries to be charming, can be cheeky.
Ortis
Short tempered, seems to want to be somewhere else.

Erm, so yeah, that's the summery so far. I'm not sure why, but Photobucket added that weird black bg to the pics. :/
This is a solo project so far, though I might need help with the music. This is probably not going to be too long, so hopefully I'll finish.
If I have said way too little about what this is about, so you're just utterly confused, I'll try to expand.
Also, the title 'skin' will probably be changed.
Update 6/3 : Added Character Pictures
Last edited by TakeOverWorld on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amorphous
Regular
Completed: Recording the Predestined Time
Tumblr: beastamorphous
Github: dmliao
Soundcloud: a_morphous
itch: amorphous

Re: Skin [Sci-Fi] [2013]

#2 Post by Amorphous »

I like the concept, looking forward to see what you come up with. From my understanding, it seems like the characters are going to change appearances several times, and possibly deal with the consequences of that, identity, or something like that? Anyway, sounds interesting, curious as to what direction you take it.

Sorry if this is a strange question, but what font do you use for 'Skin' on that little poster?
Confused person. Makes art and music.
Website | Twitter

TakeOverWorld
Regular

Re: Skin [Sci-Fi] [2013]

#3 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Well, the characters aren't really going to change appearances that much, but yeah, identity is one of the themes in it. Oh, and the font used is MS Gothic.