Anyone else play Albatross18/Pangya?

For the rest of your otaku life.
J13
Regular

Anyone else play Albatross18/Pangya?

#1 Post by J13 »

This is more random curiosity then anything, but does anyone here play the golf game albatross18/Pangya?
http://www.albatross18.com
It's a game i stumbled across sometime back, it's golf with anime style graphics. it's quite an arcadey game (You can pull off a special shot that lands the ball in a precise place and creates an explosion when it lands :twisted: ) and very easy to pick up and play, but still manages to be relatively deep, you have to take wind, height, club you're using, the surface where the ball will land, etc into account. In other words you wont be getting hole in one's any time soon.
I wont go into huge amounts of detail here as there a lot to it, but i will say it's fun and a great way (or so i've found) to break up long study sessions or other mindless activities.
If anyone does play/start playing you can find me playing under the name of Lake.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#2 Post by monele »

I played it for a week or so but went on to other things ^^;

dizzcity
Veteran
Projects: Lakeside Sunset, Wedding Vows, Working Woman

#3 Post by dizzcity »

I had to write the press release article for it when it was launched in my country. Still, golf - even virtual cartoony golf - isn't exactly my cup of tea.

-Dizzy-
A smart man follows the rules, a dumb man breaks them. A great man bends the rules and thus creates them.
Fanfiction.net Profile.
Writer and director of Working Woman (NaNoRenO March 2010)
Writer and director of Wedding Vows (finished 2009).
Creator of Lakeside Sunset (finished 2006).

e-imi

#4 Post by e-imi »

My friend played it before.

I think they have it on the Wii now. I saw a picture on the back saying "PANGYA!". :o