HELP WANTED:Making a Sonic Visual Novel

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
troy168

HELP WANTED:Making a Sonic Visual Novel

#1 Post by troy168 »

Hello people, I'm currently working on a Visual Novel based on Sonic the Hedgehog, the name will be called Sonic's Life, in this game, you take control Sonic as he goes through life as he experience getting a job, gaining knowledge at school, fight with other people(Not that you want to), and even... fall in love.

These are the following characters that are going to be in the game for now(I might add or remove characters along the way):
Sonic the Hedgehog(Duh)
Miles "Tails" Prowler
Knuckles the Echidna
Shadow the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Amy Rose
Cosmo the Seedrian
Tikal the Echidna
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Aleena the Hedgehog

I'm currently looking for artist for the backgrounds and the characters, music people that can help out with the music in the games, writers that can help out with the stories, and properly engine designers that can help design the game, if you want to help, just leave a comment below, and we can do business, and we can help make Sonic's Life a great game to play

Nisa-chan666
Regular

Re: HELP WANTED:Making a Sonic Visual Novel

#2 Post by Nisa-chan666 »

I probably seem somewhat harsh, but what role will you be playing in the making of this game? You appear to be recruiting all the main players in creating a VN without indicating what you yourself will be doing. I would recommend starting work on this by yourself, then come back with a more concrete idea of what your role is and what you will be bringing to the table. You don't mention anything about pay, and I assume that this won't be a commercial title due to copyright; in which case, you are going to have a very hard time finding co-creators if they feel that this project will involve them in something very time consuming that ultimately has no pay-off. I would recommend taking a read of the sticky thread at the top of this section of the forum called "Suggestions for recruiters"; it has a lot of useful advice that I would say is essential reading.