NACIRA [GXB][Otome,comedy,mystery] COMPLETED

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

Re: NACIRA [GXB][Otome,comedy,mystery]

#106 Post by inhalance »

The chibis are too cute! I'm looking more and more forward to the release :) Good luck! I'm sure the finished product won't disappoint ^^
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#107 Post by ngareci »

inhalance wrote:The chibis are too cute! I'm looking more and more forward to the release :) Good luck! I'm sure the finished product won't disappoint ^^
Thank you!~ And hope so! ^^

And as I promised, my next post will be beta test announcement.
And, here's the link~

Beta Version

Anyone who wants to make comments or review for the better game are welcomed and greatly appreciated.. :D
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#108 Post by ShadowBerry »

Beta...finally >////<
yay yay yay~
Own project:

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#109 Post by try10 »

OMG!!! How can those chibis be so cute!? I want to hug them and pull their ears! XD

Dakishimete
Regular
Projects: The Cave
Organization: Fudaki Productions

#110 Post by Dakishimete »

I played the demo and I loved the art. I can't really tell what part of the trial I liked the most, but if it's favourite character it has to be Nakula and Werkudara just after him.
What can be improved? The thing I really disliked was that I have almost no influence on what Nacira is doing. When I chose the option to not tell Werkudara what she's up to, she told him anyway. She just didn't mention the box. Later, when I wanted to say that Werkudara should go on his adventure without her, she offered her company anyway. That's frustrating, it's like pretending that I have the choice and then it turns out I don't. If it's not writer's laziness, I don't know what else could it be.
Everything else is fine and lovely, but this issue took all the joy from playing from me.

Have a nice day,
Dakishimete

ngareci
Regular

#111 Post by ngareci »

Dakishimete wrote:I played the demo and I loved the art. I can't really tell what part of the trial I liked the most, but if it's favourite character it has to be Nakula and Werkudara just after him.
What can be improved? The thing I really disliked was that I have almost no influence on what Nacira is doing. When I chose the option to not tell Werkudara what she's up to, she told him anyway. She just didn't mention the box. Later, when I wanted to say that Werkudara should go on his adventure without her, she offered her company anyway. That's frustrating, it's like pretending that I have the choice and then it turns out I don't. If it's not writer's laziness, I don't know what else could it be.
Everything else is fine and lovely, but this issue took all the joy from playing from me.

Have a nice day,
Dakishimete
Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, the differences of choosing the options is only for the points to get the available endings, but the story doesn't change. I'm ensure myself to keep this as simple as I could, so I dare not to give another branching endings for every guys.
And adding more branching endings means more CG, more time, and more delayed to be release. And that's bugging me IRL.. :(
I'm sorry if that really turns you down, but I can do nothing about it for now..

Have a nice day too!
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

ngareci
Regular

#112 Post by ngareci »

#Forget to announced here

It's complete guys! check this Link