Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013][Now on itch.io!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#16 Post by Morishita »

I just finished one path where he says something quite rude and it kind of made me want to punch him in the face ^^ like seriously. I might need to have a walkthrough with this guy but I did enjoy the Damen's castle part! I thought it was really cute and funny!! Very good job Alrea!! I tried doing the pointer that you gave but it looks like I'm not the best at acting naturally that way because he still was mean.....=____= I'm tempted to bring Acia along to teach him a lesson.....just kidding ^^......=_=.....still....

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#17 Post by Alera »

GlassHeart wrote:I played this last night and boy was the cute design misleading. ^^
I loved the art style and moving backgrounds, too. The GUI was simple, but efficient. Changing auto speed might have been useful, but that's a small issue.
It took me a while to get all the endings since I'm more of a cynic, I tried the naive, submissive role last. I was sad that getting away with my life was the best ending I could get, but it makes sense.

A few problems I found:
I got an error at some point (when I as looking at the menu at the restaurant, but I forgot to make a print screen of it OTL)
When I ask Zayo to wear the dress, the blushies appear to his right.
When I'm at the restaurant and Zayo is watching me eat, if I ask "w-what?" his name doesn't appear when he's speaking.

Aaah, that adorable demon-bunny-man. He was a sociopath, but I still felt bad for him in the extra chapter. He did let me go after all... sometimes...
All in all, thanks for a great game! :D

Thank you! >w< Glad you liked it. <3

I just updated with a new version where I've fixed some minor bugs, including the ones you mentioned~ Except the error one, I wonder why that happens. O.o

Thank you again!

Morishita wrote:I just finished one path where he says something quite rude and it kind of made me want to punch him in the face ^^ like seriously. I might need to have a walkthrough with this guy but I did enjoy the Damen's castle part! I thought it was really cute and funny!! Very good job Alrea!! I tried doing the pointer that you gave but it looks like I'm not the best at acting naturally that way because he still was mean.....=____= I'm tempted to bring Acia along to teach him a lesson.....just kidding ^^......=_=.....still....
Aww, I'm so sorry ;w; Sorry for making frustrating games, I made some people angry with my previous one as well-LOL. XD
And thank you! >w<
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

#18 Post by Morishita »

You don't have to be sorry! That means that you did a good job if your able to make a character cause the player to react that way ^^ You did a good job! I got pulled into the story then splashed with a bucket of water =D I think that's good! It's hard for people to come up with complex characters like that and you did a great job! ;^; Forgive me! I didn't mean to make you feel bad with my comment! I think the story is amazing and I love the characters and I can tell you put a lot of work into this and you did such a great job! I'm not very good at being funny over the internet ;^; please forgive me! I really meant no harm by my comment so you don't have to apologize at all ^^

kukiko-tan
Regular
Completed: Fear Not
Projects: The Song of the Caged Crow, Revealed Royalty, The Golden Seed
Organization: RONI
Deviantart: kukiko-tan

#19 Post by kukiko-tan »

>v<)/ totally playing thissss~~~~~ GOOD JOBBB, aleraaa ! *goes play*

Hibikai
Regular

#20 Post by Hibikai »

I thought it was going to be a cute game when I first looked at it, but now I'm scarred for life. ಥ_ಥ I really enjoyed it, though, and the art is very nice.
The coffin scene disturbed me; I-I though Zayo was going to burry me alive or something. (-̩__-̩)
Anyway, congrats on the release! This game is awesome! ƪ(˘▽˘ƪ)

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#21 Post by Riviera »

I think I hit an inconsistency (ending spoiler)
I get the ending where the MC remembers him looking at her while she's having her meal at the restaurant even if I specifically had her say she wasn't hungry and then say no when he asked if she was going to eat.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#22 Post by Alera »

Morishita wrote:You don't have to be sorry! That means that you did a good job if your able to make a character cause the player to react that way ^^ You did a good job! I got pulled into the story then splashed with a bucket of water =D I think that's good! It's hard for people to come up with complex characters like that and you did a great job! ;^; Forgive me! I didn't mean to make you feel bad with my comment! I think the story is amazing and I love the characters and I can tell you put a lot of work into this and you did such a great job! I'm not very good at being funny over the internet ;^; please forgive me! I really meant no harm by my comment so you don't have to apologize at all ^^
That's great then, thanks again ;w; <333
LOL I find it hard to be funny as well, I sometimes feel so nervous!

kukiko-tan wrote:>v<)/ totally playing thissss~~~~~ GOOD JOBBB, aleraaa ! *goes play*
KUKI! Omg, please come back to me once you play it, your opinion is especially valuable to me! <3
Hibikai wrote:I thought it was going to be a cute game when I first looked at it, but now I'm scarred for life. ಥ_ಥ I really enjoyed it, though, and the art is very nice.
The coffin scene disturbed me; I-I though Zayo was going to burry me alive or something. (-̩__-̩)
Anyway, congrats on the release! This game is awesome! ƪ(˘▽˘ƪ)
Omg, I'm so sorry! ;w; It seems like I damaged a couple of people as well, especially with that scene. XD

Thank you so much for playing and the feedback. >w<

Riviera wrote:I think I hit an inconsistency (ending spoiler)
I get the ending where the MC remembers him looking at her while she's having her meal at the restaurant even if I specifically had her say she wasn't hungry and then say no when he asked if she was going to eat.
Asdffff, yes, I'm aware of that one. XD
I was wondering how to write that bit, but didn't have much time to think,last day,but I thought- 'He orders drinks anyway and it's kind of assumed that you have the drink since no choice for that is given, so maybe if I write "having meal" , this could include drinks as well so it could count for both situations where you eat and where you don't???' I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense. XD
I'm not a writer, orz.

Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#23 Post by Riviera »

Not a problem! I love this game!

Already recommended it to friends and spreading it around tumblr!
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Aquane
Veteran

#24 Post by Aquane »

Wow! This was so awesome xD kind of sad, but great how the happiest ending.. wasn't ah.. really happy. But such is life! It took me a long time to get all the endings, but it was worth it.

It really is fun! Zayo really gives off the crazy vibe, it makes me afraid of him. Very eerie music and backgrounds, lovely!

Gonna check out the extra in the menu now >:) (edit) Wow! Dark stuff. I'm curious though ah.. about the secret beginnings? What are those? Or is there anything specific to try and get them? Just wanna know if I already got them actually, since there are quite a few starting dialouges. :)

Aizzah

#25 Post by Aizzah »

#Sorry for bad english >,<

Is this real a horror game?
I love to play horror game :D
May I download it?

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

#26 Post by Anne »

And now I want to eat banitsa...

M.T.D.G.
Regular
Completed: -SacrifiXi (BxB)-Beta-Love (BxB)-Ivan Berk Dress Up Game-Kiss the Cock (BxG)
Projects: -Death on Holiday (BxG)
Tumblr: mtdg
Deviantart: M-T-D-G
itch: mtdg

#27 Post by M.T.D.G. »

I don't often play Nano games but when I saw the image of the main menu I couldn't resist :D
I liked everything and had many good laugh here and there!
So, let's start....
The art! It was cute and clean and I love your style! Expecially the way you colour! It's so shiny and I'm a sucker for it! Background's where simple but fitted the general mood, both with the texture you used. And more, I like to see games that sometimes use animations and you not only made the eyes blinking but also the background moving. What a nice idea!

I had to play the game 3 times before getting all the endings (expecially the "good one").
Totally didn't see everything coming!
First time, I got the ending where I say I want to stay with him and he is just rude, and I mentally literally said "F*ck you!" XDDD

Then, I tried to go for the love confession and I laughed hard with what happened next! XD
Overall, you created a nice story and a complex character. Even if we don't have the possibility to talk more with him/about him we can already have a clear picture of what he can possibly hide, of his personality.

Oh, the music! I don't know if it was one of those overused musics, but I thought it was perfect and I liked it :)

I hope you'll be making more games, I wanna play them!...to tell the truth, I'm hoping for a typical long/few-choices visual novel, but I'm ok with a short game too ^^ this one was short, but I think I'll keep it in my computer ;3
mtdg.tumblr.com (nsfw)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hibikai
Regular

#28 Post by Hibikai »

This is my thanks for the game. I hope you'll like it! (*´▽`)ゞ

Sorry for my terrible coloring! (シ_ _)シ
Attachments
Zayo.jpg

ixWishing
Veteran

#29 Post by ixWishing »

Just it on deviantart!
Downloading right now~
- Everlasting Dreams ;

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#30 Post by khnachi »

Played the game but haven't got all the endings..
I keep on getting killed...I really have no idea on how to find the "happy" ending to this. :cry:
still he's adorable! :mrgreen: