Free Writer or Chibi art!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
DiamondRoseTears
Regular

Free Writer or Chibi art!

#1 Post by DiamondRoseTears »

Well!!! I finally gave up making my own visual novel, since I had no team to help me.
But I want so much to help with making a visual novel (or even otome :D :D <3).
Well I'm a pretty good writer and I could help by drawing some chibis or even some Cg if there is need!
I really want to find a story that I could get drawn into and be able to see it getting released.
And of course I don't want to get paid! I wanna help because I love visual novels and I'm just sad that my own will most possibly never get released, so I'm offering just out of pure love for fiction!

For now I have no example of my writing that I could share (since even the script for my game was written by hand) But here is a sample of how are the Chibis I make
And my My DeviantART :D

I could also help with composing music, or singing for an op or so...
(Well music is in my blood, since I know how to play 5 different musical instruments!)
________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: 04/04/13

For now I wont be able to help anyone with writing since I agreed on helping Ran08.
I can still help with all the other things that I mentioned before though :)

Last edited by DiamondRoseTears on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
D. for: Diamond
R. for: Rose
T. for: Tears

That's what is going to happen if you make a rose made of diamond cry!!

My cover of Winter Blossom by Aoi Shouta (Ai Mikaze, Utapri)
Please listen <3

Co-writer ~ Seasons of Love

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

Re: Free Writer or Chibi art!

#2 Post by Kato »

I always get so sad to hear a VN stop production! :( could you not find any artists and the like to help you with it?

If I wasn't overseeing so many projects at once, another writer on board would be fantastic but I think at this stage it'll be too much to handle! XD You don't come across a free writer very often though! You'll get snapped up in no time! :3
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Lachez
Regular
Projects: Nakajo

#3 Post by Lachez »

I might be able to use another writer as well as someone who could proofread my own!
Writing has been a bit rough on me lately and i could use all the help I can get ;-;

Check out my thread and shoot me a message if you are interested ^^

Fairy Godfeather
Regular

#4 Post by Fairy Godfeather »

DiamondRoseTears I'm so sorry to hear that you've decided against making your own visual novel. You're so talented, I liked your version of Habanera and your chibis are cute.

Have you considered working in a simpler programme to begin with?

You could try Twine for instance, that would let you make a very simple game which you could add pictures to and get you a small start into making games. It would let you focus on the story. Then once you've mastered that you could try to make a visual novel using Renpy again. (I'm presuming that's what you're using). Or maybe someone else can offer suggestions for programmes which will mean you don't need a team.

It seems sad that you've given up on your own creation, especially when you are so talented and so willing to help others.

DiamondRoseTears
Regular

#5 Post by DiamondRoseTears »

Kato wrote:I always get so sad to hear a VN stop production! :( could you not find any artists and the like to help you with it?

If I wasn't overseeing so many projects at once, another writer on board would be fantastic but I think at this stage it'll be too much to handle! XD You don't come across a free writer very often though! You'll get snapped up in no time! :3
Thank you for your consideration :)
Lachez wrote:I might be able to use another writer as well as someone who could proofread my own!
Writing has been a bit rough on me lately and i could use all the help I can get ;-;

Check out my thread and shoot me a message if you are interested ^^
Unfortunately when I saw your answer I had just agreed on helping Ran08 through Pm.
So I don't think I'll be able to help you with writing! But I can help you with proofreading if you want :)
Fairy Godfeather wrote:DiamondRoseTears I'm so sorry to hear that you've decided against making your own visual novel. You're so talented, I liked your version of Habanera and your chibis are cute.

Have you considered working in a simpler program to begin with?

You could try Twine for instance, that would let you make a very simple game which you could add pictures to and get you a small start into making games. It would let you focus on the story. Then once you've mastered that you could try to make a visual novel using Renpy again. (I'm presuming that's what you're using). Or maybe someone else can offer suggestions for programmes which will mean you don't need a team.

It seems sad that you've given up on your own creation, especially when you are so talented and so willing to help others.
Thank you for your kind words
Well I'm thinking of continuing this project I was working on some time later... maybe in a few years or so, since I want to make something really good, So it's okay, I don't mind for now :)
D. for: Diamond
R. for: Rose
T. for: Tears

That's what is going to happen if you make a rose made of diamond cry!!

My cover of Winter Blossom by Aoi Shouta (Ai Mikaze, Utapri)
Please listen <3

Co-writer ~ Seasons of Love

Fairy Godfeather
Regular

#6 Post by Fairy Godfeather »

Good luck with your new project. Keep your notes and definitely keep your options open to continue your project. I'm just starting work on a project I conceived over five years ago and I've been so glad I kept extensive notes about it.