Tsukimori High | GxB | School Life

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
WagashiTeam
Projects: Heu Ryon
Deviantart: wagashientertainment

Tsukimori High | GxB | School Life

#1 Post by WagashiTeam »

PLOT
Kisa Nagasaki's life is changed forever since her sixteenth birthday--the very day when her family decided that they will control Kisa's life from then on. She was forced to attend a prestigious boarding school, Tsukimori High, whose president was her mother's first love. What will happen to her once she enters the school wherein most of the students are rich people? Will she survive?
Year level: 1
Birthday: March 23
A sweet and lively yet clumsy girl who is oblivious to the happenings around her and has the lack of common sense. She acts more childishly than her younger brother. She tends to forget important things.

DATE-ABLE CHARACTERS

Name: Sui Ishikawa
Year level: 2
Birthday: April 13
Sui is the only son of the school president, though others don't actually recognize him. He is not exactly quiet, but he chooses not to talk to people because he thinks it will just be a waste of time. He usually doesn't care what happens so people see him as a poker-faced procrastinator. If not found in the classroom, he's at the rooftop, sleeping (Which is frequent). However, he's still one of the top students due to his natural intelligence.

Name: Ryuzaki Hinamori
Birthday: August 02
Often called as 'Ryu', he is Kisa's classmate in middle school, though they were not that close. He's a responsible young man who came from a poor family. He usually worries over other people. He applied for every possible job that he could take to pay for his schooling during middle school, but since he got scholarship for high school, he only settled for one job for his daily allowance. Apparently, his job is being a patissier.

Name: Jiro Kobayashi
Birthday: November 26
People often see him as an ambitious and rebellious guy but deep inside he has a kind heart. Though a little flirty, he knows how to respect women. He likes sports, especially capoeira.

Name: Kazuki Takahashi
Birthday: June 19
Kazuki is the happy-go-lucky type of person who is just as oblivious as Kisa. Others have the difficulty to understand him due to his bipolarity. When in normal mood, he's the easiest and kindest person to talk to.

Name: Takashi Yukimura
Birthday: January 04
He is the eldest son of the CEO Yukimura Industries, one of the most famous companies in the field of Engineering works. He is very intelligent and cool, but has a cold attitude towards those who are not on his level. He can't stand being overcome by other people. He simply thinks that he should always be the top student in school.

OTHER CHARACTERS

Name: Kaya Nagasaki
She is Kisa's manipulative mother.

Name: Riku Nagasaki
He is Kisa's younger brother.

Name: Akane Hyuuga
She is Kisa's best friend and roommate.

Our DeviantArt: http://wagashientertainment.deviantart.com/
~Akira
Last edited by WagashiTeam on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

Re: Tsukimori High | GxB | School Life

#2 Post by riiko08 »

Wow! This seems interesting!
You can leave a post in the recruitment section to look for team members :D
But it's better if you write more details about your game to grab more attention (if you know what I mean *winks*)
Good luck on this one!
And you're both Filipinos! Really awesome!

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#3 Post by Googaboga »

The art is very pretty.

Hmm bio issue is tricky. People like to see the characters with some info, it can really help to increase their interest in the project. But you do need a story. Although for right now if you want you could just put their sprite up and then add a few pieces of general info. Like this:
<image goes here>
Name: Coolio McSpice
Birthday: April 3rd (or if you don't want to put their exact birthday you could put their astrological sign)
Classroom: A1
Height: 5ft 10in
School year: Senior
Favorite subject: History
School Club: Yearbook and Student Council
Favorite place in school: The Courtyard
Least favorite subject: Gym
Least favorite place in school: The Housing Area
Family: Mother, Father, Younger Sister
Pets: Lots o' horses and a ferret
Hobbies: Leaning against various walls and shopping for shoes
Dislike: Uncool people and greasy food
Friend(s) in school: Jam
Enemies in school: Everybody who is not his fan

So yeah something like that. Just use details that most likely won't effect the story. And maybe coming up with all those details will help you develop your characters more. Not that you have to include all the junk I listed. I was just trying to give many examples of info you could include ^^;.

And I also agree with riiko, the recruitment section is a great place to go if you are looking for people to join your project. So if you haven't made a topic yet I think it would be a good idea to do so.

Good luck on your game ^^.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Kessie
Regular

#4 Post by Kessie »

The art looks nice but I do hold concern for the plot considering high school is a very common setting for visual novels.
Is there anything else in regards to the plot that has been decided as final and important for character development or anything else really or would the twists and turns be left to the writer?

I am considering offering assistance in writing, along with a cowriter if she's also interested. ^^;
In the case that you haven't hired anyone yet that is and the answers to the questions I posed so I know what is expected of us. D:

yukoneko

#5 Post by yukoneko »

your project seems interesting, even though it's still in rough state =v=, I'd like to offer help, if I can be any help at all.

yuiare
Regular
Projects: Ichigo

#6 Post by yuiare »

The art looks amazing and even though you haven't sorted out the story just yet, so far the plot you've come up with sounds interesting and it would defintely be something I would enjoy playing. I would be happy to help in any way I can! I hope all goes well and you can start this project, good luck! :)

morpheme

#7 Post by morpheme »

I sent a PM to the e-mail listed on your DA :) Hope you find team members soon!

wonderland
Regular
Projects: Fairy Tale Stupor [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventure]

#8 Post by wonderland »

Please make this continue! I hope you carry through with this idea because the art is wonderful and lovely! I will love to help you but I'm not much of an artist but I would be more than happy to help you with ideas and story wise! Good luck on your project! (:

Everyone is so cute!
"Keep your head up princess, if not the crown falls.."

WagashiTeam
Projects: Heu Ryon
Deviantart: wagashientertainment

#9 Post by WagashiTeam »

riiko: Thank you! And yes, I think I should put more stuff in there... but the problem is we haven't settled on something yet.

Googaboga: Thank you very much for the help! We're working on it now. It's kinda hard to come up with birthdays for some reason though. ^_^;

Kessie: We chose school as our setting because like what you said, it is a common one, which means it will attract the attention of others, since it's the setting that they've always loved. I guess being a little bit too unique will make them turn the other way around. But we've considered using something like a different sport that (we think) was never used in visual novels, which is capoeira.
And thanks, I'll just pm you when I'll need your help. ^_^

yukoneko: Thank you! I'll just pm you if we need help. ^_^)b

yuiare: Thank you very much!

morpheme: Oh, I'll check on that. :)

wonderland: Thank you! We'll definitely continue working on this project. So far, we're almost done with the character sprites... and we're already working on the story. ^_^

~Akira

CherryJellybean

#10 Post by CherryJellybean »

~Waaaaaaa~! :D This looks really good. I can't wait to play it!

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#11 Post by Googaboga »

Great I'm glad you were able to get some bios up. The sprites looks really good.

And I know what you mean, I also have a hard time choosing birthdays for characters XD.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices