Summer Paradise (GxB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

Re: Summer Paradise (GxB)

#16 Post by Itwasneveradream »

DONE

The game was so cute and sparly desu.

I just laughed at some of the dialogues because it was so fluffy and cute. The little tidbits about the Filipino children games proved very educational for me because as a balik bayan, I never did get a chance to play those.

The game play is smooth enough, I figured out how to finish everyone's routes pretty quickly (except for Kuya Bong, that dude surprised the crap outta me)

I got pretty much all the endings except the true one
since the only hint you told me was that there were acknowledgements AFTER the true ending
So, I'm still confuziled and I have no idea how to get the true ending.

Over all, it was a cute game, good to pass the time by with.

Virelai
Regular

#17 Post by Virelai »

Hurrah!*Does a little happy jig* cx I did a 'lil downloading. And boom! I liked the storyline and it had an incredibly cute artwork and connection between the characters. Casey reminds me a bit of myself. hehe.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#18 Post by Ran08 »

eumumii wrote:Looking forward to it :3
Thank you. :) I already added the Mac and Linux downloads by the way. ^_^
Moon20 wrote:So far the game whas good, You did very good work with this game, This game whas awasome and i hope i can play your second game soon:-)
Awwww, thank youuu~ ^_^ I'm glad you find it that way!
DiamondRoseTears wrote:Yayyyyy!!!! I'm currently downloading it!!!
I'll be back in a while once I've finished it!! :D
Hahaha, alright! =) I hope you'll like it!
Itwasneveradream wrote:DONE

I just laughed at some of the dialogues because it was so fluffy and cute. The little tidbits about the Filipino children games proved very educational for me because as a balik bayan, I never did get a chance to play those.

The game play is smooth enough, I figured out how to finish everyone's routes pretty quickly (except for Kuya Bong, that dude surprised the crap outta me)

since the only hint you told me was that there were acknowledgements AFTER the true ending

Aww, thank you! I just woke up, updated the links, and saw this. :") Teehee. You've brightened up my morning with your comment. Thank you. :)
Ahh, I love those games. I hardly played them actually, since I have very strict parents who wouldn't let me out of the house easily, and those are games usually played on the street. But I have lots of memories about watching other children play! Whenever I did play though, I was never good at them. (Especially at patintero.) *wink*
Oh, I hope you get the true path! :O (It has two endings though.)
Vaughn's path is the true path and it has my favorite ending. Hahaha.
I'm curious though. Why did he surprise you? Hahaha!
Virelai wrote:Hurrah!*Does a little happy jig* cx I did a 'lil downloading. And boom! I liked the storyline and it had an incredibly cute artwork and connection between the characters. Casey reminds me a bit of myself. hehe.
Hahaha! Aww, thank youuu. :) The art is not mine though, still, I'm happy you liked it. I'm glad you could relate to Casey a bit. :3 I kinda projected a bit of myself in that protagonist too. I hope you get all the endings! :)

Gumi-tan
Projects: Working on it...:)

#19 Post by Gumi-tan »

Oh yay you uploaded it! :D I'll download it right now and review it later. :) I just woke up and this is the first thing I checked, haha. ^.^

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by Ran08 »

Gumi-tan wrote:Oh yay you uploaded it! :D I'll download it right now and review it later. :) I just woke up and this is the first thing I checked, haha. ^.^
Waaah, that puts another smile on my face. Teehee. ^_^ Thank you so much for your interest! I hope you'll like it. :D

Gumi-tan
Projects: Working on it...:)

#21 Post by Gumi-tan »

I've finished playing and I've got to say, IT WAS REALLY CUTE! X3

I got the neutral ending though lakjdklasdjakl I thought it was the good ending already lol. I'mma play it again and get all the endings <3

I really loved the dialogues, they were really fluffy and cute. And their conversations about traditional filipino games made me miss playing them so much :'3 I never play those games anymore, and I rarely see kids play those these days. ^.^

Anyways, great job on this game! Keep up the good work! :D

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by Ran08 »

Gumi-tan wrote:I've finished playing and I've got to say, IT WAS REALLY CUTE! X3

I got the neutral ending though lakjdklasdjakl I thought it was the good ending already lol. I'mma play it again and get all the endings <3

I really loved the dialogues, they were really fluffy and cute. And their conversations about traditional filipino games made me miss playing them so much :'3 I never play those games anymore, and I rarely see kids play those these days. ^.^

Anyways, great job on this game! Keep up the good work! :D
Awww, thank you! Hahaha, whose neutral ending? Vaughn? Teehee. ^_^ Oh, I hope you get all of them!

Thank youuu~ I was afraid they would be too boring or something. Haha. I'm really glad you found them fluffy. And yeah, I hardly see kids playing those games these days. :)

Again, thank you very much! That means a lot to me! <3

Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

#23 Post by Itwasneveradream »

Ran08 wrote:
eumumii wrote:Looking forward to it :3
Thank you. :) I already added the Mac and Linux downloads by the way. ^_^
Moon20 wrote:So far the game whas good, You did very good work with this game, This game whas awasome and i hope i can play your second game soon:-)
Awwww, thank youuu~ ^_^ I'm glad you find it that way!
DiamondRoseTears wrote:Yayyyyy!!!! I'm currently downloading it!!!
I'll be back in a while once I've finished it!! :D
Hahaha, alright! =) I hope you'll like it!
Itwasneveradream wrote:DONE

Aww, thank you! I just woke up, updated the links, and saw this. :") Teehee. You've brightened up my morning with your comment. Thank you. :)
Ahh, I love those games. I hardly played them actually, since I have very strict parents who wouldn't let me out of the house easily, and those are games usually played on the street. But I have lots of memories about watching other children play! Whenever I did play though, I was never good at them. (Especially at patintero.) *wink*
Oh, I hope you get the true path! :O (It has two endings though.)
Vaughn's path is the true path and it has my favorite ending. Hahaha.
I'm curious though. Why did he surprise you? Hahaha!
Virelai wrote:Hurrah!*Does a little happy jig* cx I did a 'lil downloading. And boom! I liked the storyline and it had an incredibly cute artwork and connection between the characters. Casey reminds me a bit of myself. hehe.
Hahaha! Aww, thank youuu. :) The art is not mine though, still, I'm happy you liked it. I'm glad you could relate to Casey a bit. :3 I kinda projected a bit of myself in that protagonist too. I hope you get all the endings! :)
YAY I GOT DA ENDINGZ

That was funn. When I said Vaughn surprised me it was because I was looking for a bad ending by trying to ignore everyone and then BA-BAM KUYA VAUGHN.

I liked the neutral ending though AKA "True" ending :P

Good luck on future VNs! I'll be rooting for you.

sonorousgem
Regular

#24 Post by sonorousgem »

heeyyyyy, it's Mark XD
can't wait to play this... :)

mkay, i've only played James' route. he's sooo cute :D
you said it wasn't very developed, but it was great so i wonder what the other ones are like?
i can't believe you only did it in a week... so impressive! I'll probably update this once I've done the other routes.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#25 Post by Ran08 »

Itwasneveradream wrote:YAY I GOT DA ENDINGZ

That was funn. When I said Vaughn surprised me it was because I was looking for a bad ending by trying to ignore everyone and then BA-BAM KUYA VAUGHN.

I liked the neutral ending though AKA "True" ending :P

Good luck on future VNs! I'll be rooting for you.
Hahaha, thank youu~ Oh, so that's why! Teehee. ^_^
Thank you very much! Good luck on your projects too! =)
sonorousgem wrote:heeyyyyy, it's Mark XD

you said it wasn't very developed, but it was great so i wonder what the other ones are like?
i can't believe you only did it in a week... so impressive! I'll probably update this once I've done the other routes.
Hahaha, yeah, it's him. The grumpy childhood friend named Mark. :)) But... he's not really that grumpy. :)
Yup! Well... once you play the other paths you'll see. :) James' route is also the shortest, and honestly, it's because
I sort of feel bad for Luz because... she really likes James a lot you know. So I gues I sort of... didn't get a "feel" for James' route. (Wow, what a biased writer. XD)
Aww, thank you so much! :) Actually, I had to extend the deadline since I took two days off~ Bwahaha. So... I did that from 3/31-4/8, to be exact. =) I set my own deadline for 5 or 6, but... with those two days off, I had a late release. Teehee. Again, thank you! And I hope you'll like the other paths!

eumumii

#26 Post by eumumii »

It was so cute and made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside with all this adorable and innocent love ugh I loved it!! I look forward to more of your games!

EchoLove
Regular

#27 Post by EchoLove »

Downloading it now, looking forward to playing :D

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#28 Post by Ran08 »

eumumii wrote:It was so cute and made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside with all this adorable and innocent love ugh I loved it!! I look forward to more of your games!
Awww, thank youuu~
I'm really glad you liked it! ^_^
Whose path did you like best? Haha. :)
EchoLove wrote:Downloading it now, looking forward to playing :D
Thank you for your interest! :)

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by philip »

A very nice game; I greatly enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next effort!
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

sonorousgem
Regular

#30 Post by sonorousgem »

Ran08 wrote:
sonorousgem wrote:heeyyyyy, it's Mark XD

Hahaha, yeah, it's him. The grumpy childhood friend named Mark. :)) But... he's not really that grumpy. :)
Yup! Well... once you play the other paths you'll see. :) James' route is also the shortest, and honestly, it's because
I sort of feel bad for Luz because... she really likes James a lot you know. So I gues I sort of... didn't get a "feel" for James' route. (Wow, what a biased writer. XD)
Aww, thank you so much! :) Actually, I had to extend the deadline since I took two days off~ Bwahaha. So... I did that from 3/31-4/8, to be exact. =) I set my own deadline for 5 or 6, but... with those two days off, I had a late release. Teehee. Again, thank you! And I hope you'll like the other paths!
I played for the others and got most of the endings (not all the neutral ones though, I think?) and I liked them a lot :)
a lot of people are saying this, but they were very cute :3
Yeah, I noticed that there was a thing between James and Luz in all the other routes, so it's understandable that the MC's route with James wouldn't have felt right!
and it's okay, the important thing is that you released it! XD
Last edited by sonorousgem on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.