My First iOS Visual Novel, Camp Myth, is Available Now

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
ChrisLewisCarter

My First iOS Visual Novel, Camp Myth, is Available Now

#1 Post by ChrisLewisCarter »

Hey everyone,

How goes? I'm a first-time poster, so I hope you'll forgive this for being a kinda-sorta pitch, but my name is Chris Lewis Carter, and I've just released a visual novel app for all iOS devices. If you're looking for something new, I'd love for you to check it out.

It's called, "Camp Myth," and it's based on a young adult book series that I began a few months back. Basically, imagine a summer camp built exclusively for mythological creatures from around the world. No human kids, or Gods, or "chosen heroes" - just young creatures (Centaurs, Cyclopes, Kitsune, Fae, Sirens, Kappas, Gorgons, etc.) trying to earn merit badges for crazy things like Phoenix Watching, Kraken Fishing, and Golem Building.

The app is FREE to download, with new chapters being unlocked each week, or you can pay $0.99 to get everything at once. It's been a crazy ride trying to get this VN together, but I'm pretty proud of the finished product. Just search Camp Myth in the store, and it'll be the only result. I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who gives it a download, or helps spread the word about the app, and I'll be lurking around this thread to answer any questions or comments you might have.

Thanks so much for reading :)

-Chris-
iPad1.PNG

ChrisLewisCarter

Re: My First iOS Visual Novel, Camp Myth, is Available Now

#2 Post by ChrisLewisCarter »

I'm a total scatterbrain. Maybe a link would have been nice :)

http://itunes.com/apps/campmyth

Thanks again!

Moon20
Regular

#3 Post by Moon20 »

Im downloading it now on my ipad, this game look very good out and im looking forward to try it:-)

ChrisLewisCarter

#4 Post by ChrisLewisCarter »

Hi Moon,

Thanks so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Moon20
Regular

#5 Post by Moon20 »

The game so good, plus is a game for me since i like Fantasy, The game whas good making to be your first game for IPhone/IPad and i hope you is going to make more games for IPhone/IPad in the future:-)