Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013][Now on itch.io!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#46 Post by khnachi »

Alera wrote:
khnachi wrote: point taken//lol
I don't really know why but I want to see him smiling for some weird reason,so here's a quick colored sketch I made a little while ago, thanks again for the game.
asdfghjkl;' <333 Thank you!!! It's so cool! Love it!
Can I post this on tumblr? OwO Can I share it on dA? Fanarts, amg, my heart is melting~
sure,go ahead. :)

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#47 Post by Alera »

Thanks to everyone who keeps playing my game! >w</

Just finished some arts with Zayo, thought I could share~

-click to view-
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Snowyx7

#48 Post by Snowyx7 »

Ah zayo is such a cute and awesome bunny haha..i dont see why he dislikes being a bunny at all..
But i have no idea how it was so easy for some people to get all the endings after playing it 5to6 times..it took me forever -.- But your game got me so it was still real fun to play and i managed it in the end xD
So i really loved your game but i have to say Zayo looks much cuter than he actually is...ver very very much :D that scary bunnyboy..

Twilstar

#49 Post by Twilstar »

It took me awhile but I finally got all the endings. I really enjoyed your game. It is interesting and cute, but also eerie. Especially the part with coffin that freaked me out (btw, I was playing the game in the middle of the night :D). I love the crossdressing part! Zayo in dress is really cute~ Good luck in future projects and thanks for making such an awesome game.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#50 Post by Alera »

Snowyx7 wrote:Ah zayo is such a cute and awesome bunny haha..i dont see why he dislikes being a bunny at all..
But i have no idea how it was so easy for some people to get all the endings after playing it 5to6 times..it took me forever -.- But your game got me so it was still real fun to play and i managed it in the end xD
So i really loved your game but i have to say Zayo looks much cuter than he actually is...ver very very much :D that scary bunnyboy..
Thank you for playing, I'm really glad you liked it! >w<
Twilstar wrote:It took me awhile but I finally got all the endings. I really enjoyed your game. It is interesting and cute, but also eerie. Especially the part with coffin that freaked me out (btw, I was playing the game in the middle of the night :D). I love the crossdressing part! Zayo in dress is really cute~ Good luck in future projects and thanks for making such an awesome game.

Wow, I seriously never thought that anyone would find the game creepy at all! I didn't even think about making it creepy, but I guess my mind is weird and I just don't notice these things. XD *is too used to playing things like Silent Hill*

I'm happy you liked it! <3
Games:

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#51 Post by ngareci »

I finally got the bonus scene after 8th play!
This game sure have a strong replay-value. (And testing player's patience)
But after I got it, I feel soooo happy!~
I love zayay character, and I love how to spell the name.. (yay!)
A little bit out of my expectation, I thought the extra stage was another storyline where finally Zayay's cold heart was melted because of the player's kindness, and story about nymph's usefulness, and perhaps the vampire, lol.
Anyway, I love the random little story and twists that you've added , really clever <3
Thank you for making a great game!~ XD
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

Akuni
Regular

#52 Post by Akuni »

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Akuni on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hae Young

#53 Post by Hae Young »

I played this game and got all the endings and I must say it's very nice~
Thought I would have loved to go out with him even if he was killing other poeple...
First I got really mad at him for killing me so often, but after reding his heartwarming story in the extras I felt his pain~
He really is scary after all. But oh well, at least he got me interested in the universe the story is set in. Maybe I'll check it out soon ^_^
Thank you for making a great game like this. The graphics were wonderful and I liked the writing too~

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#54 Post by Alera »

ngareci wrote:I finally got the bonus scene after 8th play!
This game sure have a strong replay-value. (And testing player's patience)
But after I got it, I feel soooo happy!~
I love zayay character, and I love how to spell the name.. (yay!)
A little bit out of my expectation, I thought the extra stage was another storyline where finally Zayay's cold heart was melted because of the player's kindness, and story about nymph's usefulness, and perhaps the vampire, lol.
Anyway, I love the random little story and twists that you've added , really clever <3
Thank you for making a great game!~ XD

Thank you for playing~ Glad you liked it!

Wow, that could have been interesting actually. XD It seems a lot of people expected more humor and funny things in the extra.

Akuni wrote:Unknowingly I got all the endings o.o I think. The art is lovely, and I like that sometimes its random so it doesn't feel like I'm seeing the same stuff over and over again, because I played this A LOT XD

It was cute, I liked it.

Thanks!!! That was the whole idea, I didn't want to bore people and make them read the same things all the time,especially as you need to play at least 2 times to get all the endings. Plus that fits with Zayo's personality perfectly. XD

Hae Young wrote:I played this game and got all the endings and I must say it's very nice~
Thought I would have loved to go out with him even if he was killing other poeple...
First I got really mad at him for killing me so often, but after reding his heartwarming story in the extras I felt his pain~
He really is scary after all. But oh well, at least he got me interested in the universe the story is set in. Maybe I'll check it out soon ^_^
Thank you for making a great game like this. The graphics were wonderful and I liked the writing too~

Thank you for playing, glad you liked it! owo

Aww, glad the game made you feel in such ways. >w<
Yes, go check it! OwO It's just amazing~

Thank you <3
Games:

pwisaguacate
Veteran

#55 Post by pwisaguacate »

I unlocked the "Extra" after two play-throughs. Getting interrupted so often when trying to CTRL skip became annoying though.

With four buttons, the cleanliness of the game menus is nice. For a more minimalist look, I would use a mute icon in a corner (and maybe a fullscreen/windowed mode toggler icon for games that are made in higher resolutions).

A gripe--the game menu doesn't let you switch back to save function after you click load without exiting and reopening it. Ideally, "Load" should change to "Save" when clicked to indicate that the button has been clicked and to allow saving without reentering the menu.

Also, I kindly request that you compile in .zip format for Windows instead of the installer, especially for smaller games (at least upload alongside).

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#56 Post by Alera »

pwisaguacate wrote:I unlocked the "Extra" after two play-throughs. Getting interrupted so often when trying to CTRL skip became annoying though.

With four buttons, the cleanliness of the game menus is nice. For a more minimalist look, I would use a mute icon in a corner (and maybe a fullscreen/windowed mode toggler icon for games that are made in higher resolutions).

A gripe--the game menu doesn't let you switch back to save function after you click load without exiting and reopening it. Ideally, "Load" should change to "Save" when clicked to indicate that the button has been clicked and to allow saving without reentering the menu.

Also, I politely request that you compile in .zip format for Windows instead of the installer, especially for smaller games (at least upload alongside).
Interrupted by new content I guess? I guessed there would be people who wouldn't like that feature...

Thank you for the crit though!

And why, is there a problem with the all in one zip?
Games:

pwisaguacate
Veteran

#57 Post by pwisaguacate »

Ah nevermind, forget that last part; there's no real issue with the all in one zip. I was thinking of something...[?]

It's probably not so much of "getting interrupted by new content" but more getting hit by choice menus.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#58 Post by Akitsuki »

I have no idea how to get all endings ;__; I kept getting killed with the same issues sob..

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#59 Post by Alera »

Akitsuki wrote:I have no idea how to get all endings ;__; I kept getting killed with the same issues sob..
Aww! ;w; 3 of the endings are really easy to get. For the others:
Ok, I'll just give you the tip I give everyone: Have you tried being really naive and cute, buy him stuff, never ignore him and always ask a lot of questions and agree with what he says.
I hope that helps, thank you for playing!
Games:

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#60 Post by Alera »

There had been some issues with my download links lately, really not sure why, but I hope everything works fine now.
Games: