Backstage Pass (Trailer+Greenlight up!)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kura-ou
Regular

Re: Backstage Pass (Otome/Friendship, Showbiz)

#46 Post by kura-ou »

This entire visual novel screams "PRO" >w< I will definitely buy and support! I look forward to seeing the completed project :3
my portfolio
=>my *FREE* sketch request thread<=

I am currently booked for May/June/July, but if you would like to buy my ANIMU MERCHANDISE and ADOPTABLES to give them good homes and help keep my college finances afloat over the summer, it would be greatly appreciated ;w;

destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

#47 Post by destiny_921 »

@sakevisual: I have never, in my life, been so tempted to order an otome game right now besides it being incompleted, skimming over the plot and just listening to the voice actors. Benito's voice is a refreshing change from the usual masculine ones, Matthew's just adorable and for Adam - well, someone just get the voice actor on X Factor already or something. Seriously.

Also, the sprites and art look fantastic and I can't wait for this to be out. I shall start saving money right at this moment.
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#48 Post by sake-bento »

Thank you all so much for your comments. You guys are so encouraging. *_*

Adding a supporting cast member here. (Before anyone asks, he's not a dating option.)

Lloyd Newton
Voice Sample: http://sakevisual.blogspot.com/2013/02/ ... ample.html
Lloyd Newton is an award-winning director and a budding producer. He attended university in the UK where he and John shared a flat. The two grew very close, and agreed that one day they’d produce a show together. They’re currently pitching a new TV series that they hope will be a hit. He has a very loose style of directing, often asking actors to improv or try out new lines on the spot.

Pyun~
Regular

#49 Post by Pyun~ »

MaiMai wrote:
Pyun~ wrote:Just 1 question and I hope it's a yes. Is it free? :O!
No.
sakebento wrote:Anyway, the artist, programmer, and writer for RE:A++ are teaming up to make another otome game/stat raiser! Turns out we really liked doing it the first time. This is going to be part of our Green Tea line, so it won't be free like RE:A++ was (although we like to hold contests and giveaways, so follow us on twitter, tumblr, and facebook if you want to know when we do those).
Darn it. I'll buy it anyways since the art is amazing. ^^

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#50 Post by sake-bento »

Release date is still a ways away, but we've got a shiny new CG to share. : D
Attachments
matt01_cg.jpg

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#51 Post by CheeryMoya »

*barrels into thread*

Okay, I've been holding off on posting here since I wanted something meaningful to say but THAT CG HAS LURED ME OUT FROM THE DARK. They're running away from fangirls huh? (◉‿◉✿) But Matthew darling, that's hardly a romantic way to hold Sian, if you want to keep her quiet cover her lips with your mouth gently.

BTW, are you guys making this in a 4:3 resolution? All the screenshots thus far look like that's the case. A lot of computers nowadays have switched to a widescreen resolution so I'm just curious as to why this is 4:3 (same with the Jisei series, it doesn't play well windowed on my laptop but making it fullscreen leaves so much empty space at the sides... orz).

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#52 Post by sake-bento »

Yup, we're doing 4:3. In general, we've found that resolution easier to read, but I'll talk with the gang and see how they feel.

cross-chan

#53 Post by cross-chan »

Ahh, I'm so excited for this, it looks so promising! I really enjoyed RE: Alistair++, and I'm sure this is going to be something even better. The story seem to be pretty interesting, and I really like the main girl's personality. My favorite male so far is definitely John god bless attractive older men in otome games*cries*, but it's almost surprising how much I like others as well, since I'm the one who doesn't fangirl over dateable guys in otome that easily... still, Adam with that smexy voice is amazing, and Matthew... ♥_♥ but john, oh john. can i date you already

Pretty pointless comment, sorry, just wanted to tell that I'm looking forward to this. ♥

Asterisk
Regular

#54 Post by Asterisk »

Will keep my eye on this!
I really enjoyed the first game from the team and tooya is back *_*
I don't usually play otome but I can't wait for this!
The art is pretty and it looks interesting, will support you guys!
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.

Anomandaris
Regular

#55 Post by Anomandaris »

This looks amazing! RE: Alistair was an incredibly well-done game, and I'm really looking forward to playing this one. The voice acting also sounds excellent! Adam and Matthew are my favorites in terms of design. I know you said that the planned price is unknown at this time, but do you have any estimates on a general price range?

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#56 Post by sake-bento »

Anomandaris wrote:I know you said that the planned price is unknown at this time, but do you have any estimates on a general price range?
We're going to try to keep it in the price range of similar games. Dandelion -Wishes Brought to You- has a similar scope, and most players said the price was worth it, so it'll probably be in that area.

CatyCats
Regular

#57 Post by CatyCats »

i totally love the voices especially Benito and i really love the art! keep up the great work!!
ps: i also loved Re:A++

EchoLove
Regular

#58 Post by EchoLove »

Im guessing Llyod Isn't a romancing option since he's a secondary character? Thats a shame,im much more interested in his character than I am for John. Oh well xD

aya001
Regular

#59 Post by aya001 »

Just found this post...

And I can't wait to play this one. I have played or own all the games you have worked on Ayu... and I love all of them. So I'm sure I also will love this one. And if by the same people that made Alistair... I really, really need to play this one.

The wait is as bad as for Planet Stronghold 2... T_T I really wish to have magical powers and go to the future to have them NOW XDDDD

PancakesofDoom
Projects: Summer Wishes
Organization: Little Orchid Studios

#60 Post by PancakesofDoom »

This game looks great and the storyline is really interesting! I really can't wait for this game and I'd definitely buy it. It's so worth the money.