The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

Re: The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Myst

#106 Post by Heartless-Star »

janrrah18 wrote:waahh!!! hiro looks awesome!!!keep up the good work!!! :D
Pyun~ wrote:Amazing art!! The picture when the characters gathered together, actually looked like it was from an anime. Lol. To me at least.
Thank you soo MUCH! Really? The cover looks like it was from an anime, im sooo glad! We feel fired-up right now. Everything is going well and at the moment we are working with the expresson chart for the rest of the characters in the game. If we keep the phase the demo will soon be done! Ah, we are also in a contest. We are going out best to win this! Anyway, we glad for everyone who has been supporting us during all this time >w<

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#107 Post by Akitsuki »

asdfghjkl HIRO!! He looks so damn cool that I don't know what to say now *A* He's just--*dies*
I just notice that he wears quite fancy clothes too 8D Well now he's totally a prince. Absolutely.

Pyun~
Regular

#108 Post by Pyun~ »

Heartless-Star wrote:
janrrah18 wrote:waahh!!! hiro looks awesome!!!keep up the good work!!! :D
Pyun~ wrote:Amazing art!! The picture when the characters gathered together, actually looked like it was from an anime. Lol. To me at least.
Thank you soo MUCH! Really? The cover looks like it was from an anime, im sooo glad! We feel fired-up right now. Everything is going well and at the moment we are working with the expresson chart for the rest of the characters in the game. If we keep the phase the demo will soon be done! Ah, we are also in a contest. We are going out best to win this! Anyway, we glad for everyone who has been supporting us during all this time >w<
Good luck at winning the contest! :) If you need help proofreading the script, I can help. :D Is the game also going to be free? I'm just wondering. :P And if you already said it was, sorry. >.<!

Devil's Truth
Projects: Sky Love
Organization: Celestial Nighte

#109 Post by Devil's Truth »

Whoa... Awesome art :) Good luck in your contest and I hope you'll win.
Good luck!!!
My signature...
Let's see. I'm Devil's Truth from Celestial Nighte. I am awesome. Mwahahaha~ Just kidding :)
Okay, Celestial Nighte is a one woman production, and it's current project is:
Mythical Fantasy/GxB/Otome Romance/School Life
OMG I made it a link!! *Cheer*

Heartless-Star
Regular

#110 Post by Heartless-Star »

Devil's Truth wrote:Whoa... Awesome art :) Good luck in your contest and I hope you'll win.
Good luck!!!
Thank you!!! We will do our best in this contest and i hope we'll win too ^^

[/quote]
Good luck at winning the contest! :) If you need help proofreading the script, I can help. :D Is the game also going to be free? I'm just wondering. :P And if you already said it was, sorry. >.<![/quote]

Thank you! Im glad, i'll send you a message if we need help with the proofreading the script. The game is going to be free since we are doing this for fun ^^ No need to apologize, if there's any questions just ask me and i'll answer it :D

Pyun~
Regular

#111 Post by Pyun~ »

Yay~ :D

CatyCats
Regular

#112 Post by CatyCats »

Woah, I really acn't wait,this looks really romantic!!
is it still 0% CG ? D:

Heartless-Star
Regular

#113 Post by Heartless-Star »

CatyCats wrote:Woah, I really acn't wait,this looks really romantic!!
is it still 0% CG ? D:
Sadly it is, we still have 0% CG since the sprites artist is still working with the rest of the characters. Not to mention we also have this contest, but when we are done with these we will get straight up with the CG's. And thanks! We will make sure it's quite romantic but we cant also forget the other genre we have in the game ^^ Well it's time concentrate on the game and get back to work! Thanks for all the support everyone! :3

Heartless-Star
Regular

#114 Post by Heartless-Star »

Ello everyone!! We have been doing well but things has been also hard lately. We are at the moment trying get through this as we always do. We have now soon done with the second background by Mothership who is the background artist dor our project. Let me show you all, the second one. Of course i wont show everything since we dont want to spoil all of it, we want you all to see everything when either you play the demo or the full version. Anyway, here it is!:

TheOneTwo
Regular

#115 Post by TheOneTwo »

I'm wishing you the best of luck! *v*
Bish please, I'm fab.

Heartless-Star
Regular

#116 Post by Heartless-Star »

TheOneTwo wrote:I'm wishing you the best of luck! *v*
Thank you!! We will do our best! And one more thing, support us by either watch us on DA or keep up with the question/comment about the project here on Lemmasoft. Oh yeah, we are now done with the second BG, let me show you all it. We have been doing our best with this game and i also want to thank ExitMothership for this awesome BG too! :

Ps: check the contest entry the Artist KyouKaraa on DA, here it is: http://nikiito.deviantart.com/art/Izumi ... kiito&qo=1

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#117 Post by pickle131 »

This looks lovely!! Definitely going to keep my eyes on this C:

lilyrose
Regular

#118 Post by lilyrose »

lols I've been kinda stalking this since i first came across it a while back :3 lols it looks simply amazing and i cant wait for ya'll to finish the game <3 or even the demo for that matter :3 anyways it looks good so far keep up the good work!!!!!
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~

Heartless-Star
Regular

#119 Post by Heartless-Star »

pickle131 wrote:This looks lovely!! Definitely going to keep my eyes on this C:
THANK YOU!!
lilyrose wrote:lols I've been kinda stalking this since i first came across it a while back :3 lols it looks simply amazing and i cant wait for ya'll to finish the game <3 or even the demo for that matter :3 anyways it looks good so far keep up the good work!!!!!

Hahaha, thank you!!!<3 Im happy that it was to your liking Lilyrose, we keep up with the good work! Feel like doing my best now already, lol xD

Ps: I have more news for everyone! We will now have voice-actors in our VN. Great right! At the moment we have Vivi who will voice act our main character Mitsuki-chan!! When it comes to the rest, we will have an audition and later on choose who is more fitted for the rest of the characters. I hope you all support us, if so let me give my thanks you everyone. THANK YOUU! Well this is everything for now. Oh yeah, here is Vivi's demo reel, check it our everyone! ----> https://soundcloud.com/vividubs/vividubs0313demoreel

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#120 Post by pickle131 »

Heartless-Star wrote:Ps: I have more news for everyone! We will now have voice-actors in our VN. Great right! At the moment we have Vivi who will voice act our main character Mitsuki-chan!! When it comes to the rest, we will have an audition and later on choose who is more fitted for the rest of the characters. I hope you all support us, if so let me give my thanks you everyone. THANK YOUU! Well this is everything for now. Oh yeah, here is Vivi's demo reel, check it our everyone! ----> https://soundcloud.com/vividubs/vividubs0313demoreel
If you ever need any more female voice actors I'd love to try! <3 Unfortunately my strength is in younger characters though and I'm not sure if you'd have any or not haha.
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]