Anatidae [comedy/adventure] [preview/demo up]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dangertyde
Regular
Projects: Anatidae

Anatidae [comedy/adventure] [preview/demo up]

#1 Post by Dangertyde »

How about a plot synopsis?
You, yes you, take the role of a fully certified psychotherapist. Generally you communicate with your clients, and may even prescribe appropriate medication. One case, however, makes you wonder if you should try something a little more unorthodox...

Yes, this started out as a 2013 NaNoReno project, but since that era has passed, I will now be developing this at my own steady pace rather than rushing through.
It is so beyond not finished. I'm a terrible nitpicker, which is partly why it took so long to get this little bit finished.

This is the main character, Trent Espere.
You are trying to help him overcome his serious issues.

I think this thread is most relevant for my topic, but I could be wrong. I didn't see any rules against it, so I may release a small demo here first, just so anyone interested can see the set up I'm going for here.
I'm kind of just figuring things out as I go along, so anything input is welcomed.
I'll be here on a weekly basis at least, with little updates here and there.

Ok, I'm a bit tentative showing this, but here's the download link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B48XqXz ... drRWc/edit

It probably will be buggy, since this is my first time doing this, even though I tested it. ahaha...
Just gonna strategically place this over here...
Quack!
/CRASH
/hobbles away

IefaSan
Projects: I'm willing to help anyone with their projects! PM me if you want to use my help. I can help with: plot, dialogue, a tester or script (but my English is not really good). Or if you just want someone to help you with anything, just PM me... ^_^

Re: Anatidae [comedy/adventure] [preview/demo up]

#2 Post by IefaSan »

I'm downloading this game right now. So, should I give feedback? Via PM or I just leave my comment here..?
"Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" - James Patterson, 'The Angel Experiment '