Artist for hire! EDIT - 05/04

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Saica

Artist for hire! EDIT - 05/04

#1 Post by Saica »

Hello there! :3

As the title says, I'd like to apply as an artist! Backgrounds aren't exactly my strong side (I'm working on it), so I'd preferably like to draw sprites and stuff like that! (What you think I'm capable of)

Here's my deviantart: http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com

Before I accept anything, I'd like to hear as much as possible about your project and how much work I'm up for!

Thank you and hope you will consider me and my art! ^_^
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

EDIT!!:

Big thanks for all of the nice comments and reqruitment offers!! It really made me happy!
I really got a lot of them, so by now I'm sorry to say I will not be able to work for free anymore >_< Maybe when I'm done drawing for the Projects I'm already working on for free for but that might take a while.
Since I also have projects of my own, I just have too little time to be able to help out without getting a payment.
I don't have any prizes, just give me an offer on how much you are able to pay me and we will negotiate ^^
Again, thank you!!

/Saica

http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com
Last edited by Saica on Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

CRMson Angel
Regular
Projects: Dark Heart (GxB) 1

Re: Artist for hire!

#2 Post by CRMson Angel »

I'm a scripter and was looking for an artist. Can you do sprites? My project is called Dreamer's Delight a Dark Heart Tale (GxB). I'd like Dark Heart Tales to be a series so I'd need a permanent helper. The first one (Dreamer's Delight) is about the Heroine who's name no one can remember in a day (Miandra Alelista Devergi Kirutira Vaparissa Dragon) is summoned by a great and powerful demon queen to protect the demon realm. Miandra must leader three male knights who at first disapprove of the queen's decision to make a girl, who didn't know she was a vampire until the queen awakened her and her powers, into the lead knight of the castle.

Saica

#3 Post by Saica »

CRMson Angel wrote:I'm a scripter and was looking for an artist. Can you do sprites? My project is called Dreamer's Delight a Dark Heart Tale (GxB). I'd like Dark Heart Tales to be a series so I'd need a permanent helper. The first one (Dreamer's Delight) is about the Heroine who's name no one can remember in a day (Miandra Alelista Devergi Kirutira Vaparissa Dragon) is summoned by a great and powerful demon queen to protect the demon realm. Miandra must leader three male knights who at first disapprove of the queen's decision to make a girl, who didn't know she was a vampire until the queen awakened her and her powers, into the lead knight of the castle.
Hello and thank you for your answer! :3 It sounds like fun and a great story! but I don't think I can agree to do a whole series. I've only just started my interest in drawing for VNs so I think it's best if I start off easily!
Thank you!

/Saica

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#4 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Your art is cute! ^o^

I was wondering, are you willing to do CGs? I have a really small VN side project that probably needs about 5, I'd say (maybe 7, I dunno) so if you can, I'll explain the details~
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Saica

#5 Post by Saica »

Kokoro Hane wrote:Your art is cute! ^o^

I was wondering, are you willing to do CGs? I have a really small VN side project that probably needs about 5, I'd say (maybe 7, I dunno) so if you can, I'll explain the details~
Thank you! ^_^ <3 I haven't had the change to try drawing that many CGs but I'm definitely willing to try! So if you send me details, I can give it a shot and you'll tell me if they're good enough or not :3

/Saica

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#6 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Sent a PM with the synopsis, as I haven't announced the WIP yet and don't plan to 'till a little later~
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Heavenbornvip
Regular

#7 Post by Heavenbornvip »

What are your prices ?

Kianaco
Regular

#8 Post by Kianaco »

Could You help with some art for my game? :D

briannavon
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by briannavon »

Kianaco wrote:Could You help with some art for my game? :D
Opps, posted on my sisters account! It's briannavon asking this. :oops:
Join Me At LivingGame Productions!

http://livinggameproductions.blogspot.com/

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#10 Post by merdeamour »

Saica wrote:Hello there! :3

As the title says, I'd like to apply as an artist! Backgrounds aren't exactly my strong side (I'm working on it), so I'd preferably like to draw sprites and stuff like that! (What you think I'm capable of)
If you can pay me, great! If not, well, that's alright if it's a project I really want to get on board of! Though if you're going to make money out of the game (sell it or something like that), I'd like to get a profit.

Here's my deviantart: http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com

Before I accept anything, I'd like to hear as much as possible about your project and how much work I'm up for!

Thank you and hope you will consider me and my art! ^_^
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

/Saica

http://www.lollisyrup.deviantart.com

Hey, checked your art out and it's beautiful! I was wondering whether I could hire you? I'm a writer. I'm already working on 2 VNs at the moment, but I want to make a smaller-scale VN before the other two get finished. No pay involved, I'm sorry to say ): I'll PM you with my story idea and other things so you might get to consider my offer (: .

zankokunoyami
Regular
Projects: Dies Irae: Phantatiom Elements

#11 Post by zankokunoyami »

Wow. You have some amazing work here... damn! Came looking for a possible artist to help out on one project I want to begin working on. But sadly any little funds I have to my name have to go to another project *tears* I think i'd feel too guilty not paying someone for quality like this (wanted to upgrade the characters and like so that I can easily have multiple expressions, etc).

Maybe I'll have money down the road *sweatdrop*

But if you find yourself wondering what I am talking about, it's this: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=20521
Dies Irae: Phantatiom Elements
Check us out on facebook!
Listen to the radioplay on YouTube

Saica

#12 Post by Saica »

Elsiversace wrote:What are your prices ?
Sorry about the late reply! I'm easier to reach on pm!

I don't have any prices set in stone, so maybe you could make an offer or we could talk the prices through ^^

/Saica

Saica

#13 Post by Saica »

Hello! Thank you for your relpy! ^^
Definitely! If the Project sounds right for me! but unfortunately I can't do it for free anymore. Please see the edited version of my text in this topic.

/Saica

Saica

#14 Post by Saica »

briannavon wrote:
Opps, posted on my sisters account! It's briannavon asking this. :oops:
Hahahah oops I accidentaly gave you a reply on your sister's account!
So look for that reply ^^

/Saica

Saica

#15 Post by Saica »

zankokunoyami wrote:Wow. You have some amazing work here... damn! Came looking for a possible artist to help out on one project I want to begin working on. But sadly any little funds I have to my name have to go to another project *tears* I think i'd feel too guilty not paying someone for quality like this (wanted to upgrade the characters and like so that I can easily have multiple expressions, etc).

Maybe I'll have money down the road *sweatdrop*

But if you find yourself wondering what I am talking about, it's this: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=20521
Hello! Thank you for your offer and sorry about the late reply!
Unfortunately I can't do it for free anymore, since I got too many offers >_< Maybe when I'm not so busy!
Thank you again!

/Saica