School Memories [GxB] [Friendship]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
blahblah0625
Regular

Re: School Memories [GxB] [Friendship]

#61 Post by blahblah0625 »

Wow, the backgrounds are beautiful!!
Screams and yells for bishies

Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

#62 Post by Morishita »

Pyun~ wrote:Can't wait! : P
This is now the next project on my list to be finished since it's a lot shorter then Curse of the Caribbean. After I finish up with this one then I plan on finishing up Curse of the Caribbean so your wait will soon be over for School Memories <3
blahblah0625 wrote:Wow, the backgrounds are beautiful!!
Thank you so much! I switch between Manga Studio and Photoshop while working on these ^^; I haven't yet mastered Photoshop's perspective tool just yet.

ixWishing
Veteran

#63 Post by ixWishing »

Oh my goshh, the bgs and characters look nice!
And haha, I liked the gif where the heroine is scooting away from the guy :>
(Whoops, sorry, I didn't memorize their names yet!)
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Aseret
Regular

#64 Post by Aseret »

This is now the next project on my list to be finished since it's a lot shorter then Curse of the Caribbean. After I finish up with this one then I plan on finishing up Curse of the Caribbean so your wait will soon be over for School Memories <3
OMG really? Like the other person said, I absolutely can't wait! So excited :D

Pyun~
Regular

#65 Post by Pyun~ »

I love the characters. :D Especially Dustin <3 C:<

Morishita
Veteran

#66 Post by Morishita »

I finally had some time early this morning to work on re-touching some of the old sprites. Even though the coloring style has changed so much I don't plan on redoing everything, I just want to try to make the facial features look a little more propotional. I have three other sprites to check up on then it's off to writing the story *this one will be a lot shorter since it's based off a true story* then after that I'm going to get started on the cg's, which will probably only be about 4 or 5 all together. I'm going to keep the cg count kind of low for all of my free games so that I don't get burnt out on free work.
xciy.png

Dawnfire
Regular

#67 Post by Dawnfire »

Really psyched for this. I adored a Troll's Fairy Tale and how unique is was, so not gonna lie, I have high expectations for this game! It looks great so far, so don't worry. C:
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.

Morishita
Veteran

#68 Post by Morishita »

Dawnfire wrote:Really psyched for this. I adored a Troll's Fairy Tale and how unique is was, so not gonna lie, I have high expectations for this game! It looks great so far, so don't worry. C:
I hope that this story will be able to meet your expectations. This story is a lot different then A Troll's Fairy Tale so I am a little worried Q^Q Since it's based off of a true story I'm really, really worried now Q^Q; but thank you for being excited! I'll keep trying to do my best :D

Morishita
Veteran

#69 Post by Morishita »

I finally finished the re-touch up's of the three main characters sprites. I only fixed up the shading and positioning of their heads and left the majority of their bodies alone since I didn't want to spend too much time on sprite work. Now the next step will be coding and writing the story then once that's done I'll start working on cg's and proofread everything. This all sounds so easy right now but let's see what happens ^^; Can any of you tell if there is much of a difference with the sprites?
retouched.png
retouched2.png
retouched3.png