League of Legends

For the rest of your otaku life.
Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Re: League of Legends

#16 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Just played a game with my brother "tutoring" me. I forgot the item build, and I guess I was a little better. He keep on pointing out that I just keep on panicking, though. :\

My brother's on level 30 and he's getting bored playing repeatedly just to buy Akali, hahaha. Every match except for the ones with the first win of the day bonus is almost less than a hundred IP, even the wins. He likes storming the Baron everytime because he says it adds up the IP XD

I won the match, btw. Died a couple of times. But then it was fun, and I bought Master Yi with the precious IP I won <3
If I can use the hero properly... that remains a mystery.

Viniciuskk
Regular
Projects: Spring Breeze
Organization: Homeroom Interactive

#17 Post by Viniciuskk »

Nah, actually, IP rewards are simply based on the amount of time spent in the match (more time = more ip, but it caps at 55 mins), and based on the map selected.

For every minute(for the classic map), it adds around 2 IP (for a win), but if the match ends before 25 min, you earn IP as if you had played for 25 min. (Minimum cap) and the max cap is at 55 min.

I once thought that the amount of turrets destroyed influenced, but it doesn't :/

Source:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Influence_Points

CainVoorhees
Regular
Soundcloud: peterjiangvo

#18 Post by CainVoorhees »

I kinda want to write a VN that'll be more in depth with a champion's lore. There's a lot of opposing relationships in the lore right now (Diana v. Leona, Kayle v. Morganna, etc).

Maybe an anthology.

Lachez
Regular
Projects: Nakajo

#19 Post by Lachez »

That'd be pretty clever, there's also a lot of cool fan comics such as things like Pantheon's love for Leona and such. I wish they would still do the journal of justice ;-;

CainVoorhees
Regular

#20 Post by CainVoorhees »

The journal of justice was pretty interesting. I enjoyed reading about the Ionian conflict.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess

#21 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

I enjoyed reading about the Ionian conflict too! I think it's just me or I haven't read anything recent about the Journal of Justice... the last thing I read lore-wise was Quinn's travels in Freljord. Speaking of Freljord, I'm so excited about Lissandra.

Now this VN you have in mind suddenly seemed interesting... 8D

CainVoorhees
Regular

#22 Post by CainVoorhees »

The Journal of Justice was dismantled after the Kalamadian scandal that involved its editor in chief(?)... That kinda explains why.

Quinn's travels was interesting. She portrayed Sejuani in the way I imagined her to be, which I'm totally cool with. WINTER'S CLAW IS WHERE IT'S AT

Ezreal did something with relics he found that portrayed Aatrox in different cultures before he was released. That was interesting.

I hope they do something with Mt. Targon and the Solari soon. Maybe do something with the invasion of the Void on Mt. Targon and force Diana and Leona to work together? Or something.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess

#23 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

*kind of necro-posts*

I kind of returned to playing the thing, and I'm trying to main Kayle. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what role am I good with, especially that Kayle can actually handle every role, and my item-building is still crap. Anyone tried Lucian? His skillset seems nice but I can't figure the guy out. It's like I can buy him since I ran out of IP and I can't buy more RP ;u;

As you can see, yes, I'm having a hard time, but I'll get there.

I wish someone continues the Journal of Justice, lore-wise. It's kind of hard to deduce the background stories from the journal things and the champions' lore only, but the act of piecing them together is fun. I just do hope they STOP releasing new champions that contradicts current lore and then change everything. There goes the champion sneak peek for Ao Shin, and ugh I do wish his lore won't buldozer-flatten others's lore beyond recognition. (He was seen in one of the panels in Spirit Guard Udyr's motion comic though.)

About Leona and Diana, YES. ALL MY YES. Mt. Targon is somewhat isolated from the rest of the city-states, them being in the League kind of raises eyebrows (for me lol). There's barely anything about the Solari or the Lunari at all. Champion lore only says a few things, and I do dare say it was a little subjective since the Lunari wasn't elaborated much.