Backstage Pass (Trailer+Greenlight up!)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

Re: Backstage Pass (Otome/Friendship, Showbiz)

#61 Post by sake-bento »

EchoLove wrote:Im guessing Llyod Isn't a romancing option since he's a secondary character? Thats a shame,im much more interested in his character than I am for John. Oh well xD
Sadly, Lloyd is not available for courtship, but there are several supporting cast members who get their own friendship end. Maybe Lloyd is one of them! (Total spoiler.)
aya001 wrote:Just found this post...

And I can't wait to play this one. I have played or own all the games you have worked on Ayu... and I love all of them. So I'm sure I also will love this one. And if by the same people that made Alistair... I really, really need to play this one.

The wait is as bad as for Planet Stronghold 2... T_T I really wish to have magical powers and go to the future to have them NOW XDDDD
Haha, I wish I could head into the future and grab the finished version too. XD We'll do our best to make the wait bearable.
PancakesofDoom wrote:This game looks great and the storyline is really interesting! I really can't wait for this game and I'd definitely buy it. It's so worth the money.
Thank you, ye of the cool username!

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#62 Post by Blane Doyle »

... Why have I never posted in this thread?

I have commented about it on Twitter but never here. That's not how that works me.

I just... AGH, everything I have seen just makes me want to play this NOW and I CAN'T. 8(
I'm waiting as patiently as I can manage but when you make something that appeals to me this much I end up just *sit in front of laptop and waits*

ButpleasetakeaslongasyouneedIknowittakesalongtime.

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#63 Post by sake-bento »

Haha, I like your twitter comments too. So it's all good. We are most definitely working as fast as we can. XD There's a lot of stuff that's like aaalmost ready to be shown off, but not quite.

But in the meantime, more supporting cast have been added to the main post.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#64 Post by Akitsuki »

Why Alvin wouldn't be the date-able character?! w(oAow) He looks so asdfghjklzxcvbnm I can't even--
Probably it's because he wears glasses >.>

But then again, I will just stick with Adam *v*

Hiddenrabbit

#65 Post by Hiddenrabbit »

:shock: OMG! The design is amazing and I think the game will be too!! I'm already in love with it even if I can on see screenshots. I'm so glad it's going to have voice acting in it! I wish you guys all the luck with the game and will be awaiting it's release. :D

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#66 Post by sake-bento »

Time to give our heroine a little bit of love, because she's an important part of the story too!

You will be able to buy clothes for Sian, dress her up, and even see the final product on her in game sprite. : D

shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

#67 Post by shilkefair »

oh this is the one who create RE: Alistair++!
RE: Alistair++! is actually my first english Visnov that i played=D
i'm really looking forward to this!
and i never played a showbiz-themed dating sim before, this will be interesting!
Good luck!!

--------------------------
*Deviantart

work in progress

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#68 Post by Blane Doyle »

I will probably dress her up in the middle outfit the most. They're all cute outfits but I really like that one the most.

Oooh, I wonder what other outfits we may see...

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#69 Post by Obscura »

I just saw some of the CGs you've posted for this game. Wow, this looks fantastic.

I'm not typically a diehard fan of either this genre or art style, but you guys have me sold. :)
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#70 Post by sake-bento »

Got a couple more characters up right now. Only four more sprites to go before the main cast is complete~

Celina
A former child star, Celina is slated to play the lead in Lloyd Newton’s upcoming TV series. She treats everyone respectfully, behaves professionally, and is an excellent actress, but she’s emotionally distant from everyone around her. The gossip rags speak of some wild teenage years, but no one knows if any of it is true.

Dale
A photographer who’s grown disillusioned with the entertainment industry. He continues his work because he’s good at it and it pays the bills, but he finds actors, directors, and everyone else in the “biz” to be annoying and self-absorbed. If you can get past his cranky exterior, he has some very good insight.

And a screencap of two of my favorite ladies:

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#71 Post by Didules »

Woah, Celina is beautiful!! (Indeed, all the characters are, but she's the most beautiful ^^) I'm a bit sad for Dale if he's not enjoying his work anymore though. All the characters are interesting... :D
This game looks great! I look forward to playing to it!
Good luck!!!
(Stalker mode - on)

deviltales
Regular

#72 Post by deviltales »

yey, update! Pretty ladies, I must say, but I like Sian's childish appearance more ^^.
By the way, shouldn't it be "where" instead of "how"? I'm no super expert in English, but it sounds weird when I speak it out loud...
Anyway, I'm eager for more :lol: !!!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

aya001
Regular

#73 Post by aya001 »

Thanks for tue update Ayu, really excited and waiting like a little girl for this amazing game ^^

lemonscent
Regular
Projects: Remembrance:)

#74 Post by lemonscent »

Stalker +1. Like omg, the art is sooo amazing. And the characters seem really nice:) Especially Alvin what is it with me and megane boys and Matthew and Adam and Nicole and --- kay shutting up now. And the line. Green tea line? <3 Green tea is my favorite lol, although I've always wanted to try flowering tea... but I digress. An amazing name for an amazing game /shot

Do you have a rough estimate on when the game'll be released? Like next spring, this winter, etc..
★Remembrance - a WIP
소중했던 내 사람아 이젠 안녕❣ (안녕 안녕 이젠 안녕)

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran

#75 Post by sake-bento »

Didules wrote:Woah, Celina is beautiful!! (Indeed, all the characters are, but she's the most beautiful ^^) I'm a bit sad for Dale if he's not enjoying his work anymore though. All the characters are interesting... :D
This game looks great! I look forward to playing to it!
Good luck!!!
(Stalker mode - on)
I love Celina's look too - definitely one of my favorites. Dale's a tricky guy. If he likes you, things are great, but I guess anyone who stays in any job too long gets tired.
deviltales wrote:yey, update! Pretty ladies, I must say, but I like Sian's childish appearance more ^^.
By the way, shouldn't it be "where" instead of "how"? I'm no super expert in English, but it sounds weird when I speak it out loud...
Anyway, I'm eager for more :lol: !!!
It's grammatically correct, but I do see how it could sound weird, so I'll see if I can edit it to be more clear.
aya001 wrote:Thanks for tue update Ayu, really excited and waiting like a little girl for this amazing game ^^
Thanks for commenting! I hope we don't keep you waiting too long. ^_-
lemonscent wrote:Stalker +1. Like omg, the art is sooo amazing. And the characters seem really nice:) Especially Alvin what is it with me and megane boys and Matthew and Adam and Nicole and --- kay shutting up now. And the line. Green tea line? <3 Green tea is my favorite lol, although I've always wanted to try flowering tea... but I digress. An amazing name for an amazing game /shot

Do you have a rough estimate on when the game'll be released? Like next spring, this winter, etc..
Megane boys are great. XD I... kind of have a track record of them, so I tried to do something different and wound up making him supporting cast anyway. XD Green tea is great stuff! I'm happy to meet another tea aficionado. We're aiming to get this done by the year's end, but we don't have a solid date just yet.