Poyo Yo! Demon Preview [VN] [Fantasy, Shounen] [NaNo13]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
potsolnyx

Re: Poyo Yo! Demon Preview [VN] [Fantasy, Shounen] [NaNo13]

#31 Post by potsolnyx »

I loved it. I want more. Amazing art. Interesting characters (especially Nox, Skye) and fascinating history. Different nice music playing in different moments.
I would very much like to play all the routes all the characters. I wish you good luck, time, patience and the desire to complete this project. I'll look forward to the full version. Thank you.

Asterisk
Regular

#32 Post by Asterisk »

I loved it and hope that you guys will consider a full/finished version!
The bgs are my fav, I love the atmosphere~
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.

gem2niki

#33 Post by gem2niki »

Aines445 wrote:That was amazing, I DEMAND a finished version! XD

The art was amazing, there were a lot of Cg's and backgrounds that looked good already, What if they were finished? They would be god-tier! XD Just the fact that there are a lot of CG's adds a lot to the story. The writing was good too, I really wanted to play all the routes! I really wanted to know all the characters,
Damn it Spark Y U no want me to join?!!!! XD Just kidding I know why, but that was still my reaction (*sigh*.....I want the finished version.....). Skye was interesting too, and Faing was cool, in a "Let's kick some ass!" way XD.
And the concept of the demons seemed interesting,
I kinda want to know the MC's past, too. Like what is her connection to demons, and that thing of being a human with no soul.
So, I'm looking forward to what you make in the future! (Finished version plz.....<.<)
Sorry for the incompleted route! Lucathia started adding these routes even though we were running out of time, but think of it as a teaser haha. Thanks for playing, glad its sparked a bunch of interest on the story and characters XD
potsolnyx wrote:I loved it. I want more. Amazing art. Interesting characters (especially Nox, Skye) and fascinating history. Different nice music playing in different moments.
I would very much like to play all the routes all the characters. I wish you good luck, time, patience and the desire to complete this project. I'll look forward to the full version. Thank you.
Thanks! Yes, now that there isn't a one month deadline, we can detail everything out in the future~!
Asterisk wrote:I loved it and hope that you guys will consider a full/finished version!
The bgs are my fav, I love the atmosphere~
Woah even with the bg being rough @_@;; Thank you~!

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#34 Post by Rainbow Colors »

This. was. AWESOME.

The characters were really interesting. The art, though 'rough', already looked great! And, well... I don't wanna repeat everything they said but it's all true >u> I'll be stalking-er, keeping an eye on things. Good luck with this project~

Kagura
Regular

#35 Post by Kagura »

Y u no make le full game ; o ;
I WANT FULL XD = u =;;

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

janrrah18
Regular
Projects: My Sweet Revenge,(I can't think of a good title...><)
Organization: Valonia

#36 Post by janrrah18 »

wow!!!love the art!!!the story is also interesting!!!!!!
*downloading*!!!!! :D

sparkygirl266

#37 Post by sparkygirl266 »

This was awesome!

Please make a full version. I'm DYING OVER HEREEEE.

LliiraAnna
Regular

#38 Post by LliiraAnna »

I hope that this will get a full version someday. It was very interesting to play)

gem2niki

#39 Post by gem2niki »

Thanks everyone for the recent comments! Hopefully we'll get working on a full version post convention season! It's been really fun to work on and I have so much to learn.

Milk Macchiato
Projects: Bijou, Monochrome Circus
Organization: Little Star Productions, Graffiti Dream Gamers

#40 Post by Milk Macchiato »

so cute, love the art work

FailedSanity
Regular

#41 Post by FailedSanity »

Oh man, this is a really fantastic preview of things to come. The CGs have great composition, use of color, and most astoundingly - perspective! The number of CGs make it feel more like a well done kinetic novel than a visual novel, which I totally dig. The finished, polished talk sprites look professional and solid.

Character design is bright and interesting, while still 'serious' enough to fit the mood of the writing. Speaking of writing - the concept of demon fighting/befriending (I'm assuming ??? is a demon with this comment) is interesting enough for the story to play out with original flavor, which completely extricates the story from the pitfall of boring and bland trope over use. In addition, the writing and art does a very good job of showing rather than telling, eliminating the need for dull exposition.

There are some minor problems that have already been addressed earlier in the thread, that all seem to be a product of this being half finished and made quickly over the course of NaNo. More time and an editor would fix most if not all problems.

Long story short: I love everything and I want more. :D I would love to see a continuation!

Aera

#42 Post by Aera »

Wow! After playing the demo I just had to create an account here. I loved it! The story and characters were so intriguing. Even though the art was "rough," I still found it absolutely stunning. I cannot wait for a full version! I hope you guys will release one >.<. I'll now be stalking this thread xD

Akuni
Regular

#43 Post by Akuni »

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Akuni on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alleyneangel
Projects: A Trial of Hearts
Organization: Novel Thought Studios
itch: alleyneangel

#44 Post by alleyneangel »

honestly this is awesome!
the artwork is amazing! the story line is epic! and the characters are truly likable! PLEASE MAKE A FULL VERSION!!!
seriously i would LOVE to play a full version of this game!

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#45 Post by ririruetoo »

This game really was fun. The art was gorgeous and unlike some recent releases the plot actually intrigued me. Are you planning on releasing a full game or was this just a short little thing for NaNo? Either ways thank you for releasing it! I highly enjoyed everything about it
( although I didn't realize at first about the main character actually being a girl so I named her the first guy name that popped in my head, so I chuckled when I found out my mistake)
Good luck! I'm looking forward to your future projects!
ImageImageImage