Je T'aime [Otome] [GxB] [VN]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
cookiestruck
Regular
Tumblr: cookiestruck
Deviantart: cookiestruck

Je T'aime [Otome] [GxB] [VN]

#1 Post by cookiestruck »

This is our *cough* first game. Not a serious one. Just a simple but *hopefully* cute. English isn't our first language. And sorry for the lack of preview. We just started. ^^'
Also, I have nothing but a sketch of the main menu. Find them in the bottom of the thread.
The obtainable boys pictures are only for temporary preview. Which means.. it might change in the meantime.

ImageImageImageImage

Paris.
A city of love, they said.
Have you ever dream to go there?
What will you do if it comes true?
You get to decide.

Eri is an ordinary girl who's raised in Japan. One day, her father get an opportunity to move to Paris. Because of that, she decide to go to the best school she could find.

Theme
The setting will be a high school that's located in Paris. It contains romance and stuffs.

Details
Age rating: 12+ (Romance and cookies.)

Characters
Height: 170 cm
An easy going person and your ordinary girl.

Height: 178 cm
Personality:
Someone from your class. He's really easy going and open-minded. Don't make him talk about sport. Why? Because he won't shut up.

Height: 180 cm
Personality:
Someone from your class. He doesn't like to get disturbed in the class. If you disturb him, he'll turn into a monster. (jk.) He's rude, after all.

Height: 175 cm
Personality:
Your senior. He's weird but he's kind. Also, he's pretty popular. He's always the one who greet new students at the very first time.

Beatrice
Height: 175 cm
Personality:
A girl that apparently your senior. She's popular among the students. (She's not obtainable.)

ImageImageImageImage

Current Progress: (12/5/2013)
Story: 20%
Script: 5%
BG's: 5%
Sprites: 5%
CGs: 0%
Sound: 0%
Music: 0%
GUI: 10%

Team:
Dea (Arts, Scripting and Editing)
Jessica (Story and Audio)
Mayang (Proofreader, Moral Supports and Some of outfit designs)
Attachments
Sketch sketch~
Sketch sketch~
This is how the text box looks like. Is it nice?
This is how the text box looks like. Is it nice?
Last edited by cookiestruck on Tue May 21, 2013 11:27 am, edited 11 times in total.

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

Re: Je T'aime [Otome] [GxB]

#2 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Ah, I saw the topic and just visited your Deviant :D Luv your art! :mrgreen:
I really like your coloring, especially the one like your avatar on lemmasoft right now :) But the 'cute' art you have for the game right now is great too!
Anyway, it'll be in Paris so the guys will be....Paris-ish huh? (I mean French?) Looking forward to it~

cookiestruck
Regular

#3 Post by cookiestruck »

Mimi_Melody wrote:Ah, I saw the topic and just visited your Deviant :D Luv your art! :mrgreen:
I really like your coloring, especially the one like your avatar on lemmasoft right now :) But the 'cute' art you have for the game right now is great too!
Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like it.
Mimi_Melody wrote:Anyway, it'll be in Paris so the guys will be....Paris-ish huh? (I mean French?) Looking forward to it~
French? Kind of. Basically they are European :3

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#4 Post by TsukiShima »

The title was enough to attract me, and I must say I have always have a desire to experience France's style myself. Since the game's setting will be there, I hope I can get almost the real feel, also to be experiencing la' amour there~

Good luck! I'm looking forward for this!

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#5 Post by pickle131 »

As it takes place in Paris, if you ever need help with inserting any French words/phrases just let me know c: I used to go to French school and wouldn't mind double checking things. (Unless you're super awesome at French then ignore me XD)
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

cookiestruck
Regular

#6 Post by cookiestruck »

TsukiShima wrote:The title was enough to attract me, and I must say I have always have a desire to experience France's style myself. Since the game's setting will be there, I hope I can get almost the real feel, also to be experiencing la' amour there~

Good luck! I'm looking forward for this!
We will try our best to get the France-feel in the game. ^^
pickle131 wrote:As it takes place in Paris, if you ever need help with inserting any French words/phrases just let me know c: I used to go to French school and wouldn't mind double checking things. (Unless you're super awesome at French then ignore me XD)
Thank you for the offer! I have to admit that.. well... I'm not good in French. I might need your help ^^

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#7 Post by Ran08 »

The title caught my attention. ^^
The art is super cuuute! I'd say I love how everything looks. Wahahaha. Looking forward to seeing more of the characters. :)
How long do you think will this game be? I hope it won't be super short! Hmm, although being too long is not that good as well.
Either way, I sure am excited to play this! Goodluck! :)

cookiestruck
Regular

#8 Post by cookiestruck »

Ran08 wrote:The title caught my attention. ^^
The art is super cuuute! I'd say I love how everything looks. Wahahaha. Looking forward to seeing more of the characters. :)
How long do you think will this game be? I hope it won't be super short! Hmm, although being too long is not that good as well.
Either way, I sure am excited to play this! Goodluck! :)
Thank you! I'm in the middle of drawing the 3 obtainable guys for preview ^^
I'm not sure.. but I think it'll be at least 30 minutes or so from my current writer. But I might edit them to get more scenes ^^

cookiestruck
Regular

#9 Post by cookiestruck »

Hey, I'm thinking about adding a school uniform.
But, in reality... French high schools usually don't have any uniform (although some of international high schools use one).
What do you think? Should I add uniform or not?

Thank you! ^^

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#10 Post by Ran08 »

Ahaaa! Alright. :) A uniform would be so lovely. <3 But it would do even without a uniform. :) It's completely optional. If you can handle it, I think it's better if there is one with a uniform, and another set with normal clothes. ^^

And I'm excited for those obtainables!

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#11 Post by Mimi_Melody »

I agree with Ran08 :) If you can make sets for uniforms and normal clothes, then I'd love to see it :mrgreen:
But if you think it's too much, no uniforms will do just fine :lol:

cookiestruck
Regular

#12 Post by cookiestruck »

Ran08 wrote:Ahaaa! Alright. :) A uniform would be so lovely. <3 But it would do even without a uniform. :) It's completely optional. If you can handle it, I think it's better if there is one with a uniform, and another set with normal clothes. ^^

And I'm excited for those obtainables!
Mimi_Melody wrote:I agree with Ran08 :) If you can make sets for uniforms and normal clothes, then I'd love to see it :mrgreen:
But if you think it's too much, no uniforms will do just fine :lol:
I decided to add uniform. :D (Since my writer also ask me to give 'em school uniforms too...)

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

Re: Je T'aime [Otome] [GxB] [VN]

#13 Post by Didules »

The title caught my attention too, so everything will be in Paris? Great!
I really like your art, the game is going to be awesome, I look forward to it :)
I just want to say this: in France it's uncommon to have student wearing school uniforms, but whatever, with your art it'll be really nice ^^
(As pickle131 already said, if you need any help in french words/phrases, just ask! Since I am french I'd be glad to be of some use)
Good luck!!
Last edited by Didules on Fri May 10, 2013 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

cookiestruck
Regular

#14 Post by cookiestruck »

Didules wrote:The title caught my attention, so everything will be in Paris? Great!
I really like your art, the game is going to be awesome, I look forward to it :)
I just want to say this: in France it's uncommon to have student wearing school uniforms, but whatever, with your art it'll be really nice ^^
(As pickle131 already said, if you need any help in french words/phrases, just ask! Since I am french I'd be glad to be of some use)
Good luck!!
Thank you! :D
I know that it's uncommon to use uniform. But well... I heard some of them use. So I kind of considering to add school uniform ^^'
Also, I will need your help for French word and some info about France culture and stuff. (If you don't mind...)

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#15 Post by Didules »

cookiestruck wrote: I know that it's uncommon to use uniform. But well... I heard some of them use. So I kind of considering to add school uniform ^^'
Some private schools still have uniforms, the old schools ( often a blazer worn on a shirt) don't worry, I look forward to seeing your characters in uniforms :D
cookiestruck wrote: Also, I will need your help for French word and some info about France culture and stuff. (If you don't mind...)
If you need anything, whether it is about France or french, ask, I'll be glad to answer :)

I love the text box with the Eiffel Tower, it's really nice! Really "France" I guess X)
And the background is nice too, it's the main character's bedroom? Or just a temporary stuff?