The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
CatyCats
Regular

Re: The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Myst

#121 Post by CatyCats »

yaay!! Cool backgrounds! Lovely characters! and now voices?! and all for free? You guys are amazing!!! and I Totally love the voice for the main char. Can't wait for the ...guys :3

Adoxographist
Regular

#122 Post by Adoxographist »

I'd also really love to help out with voice acting as well if there are any additional female characters! Or if you need any male voice actors, I could help a bit with that since I know a fair few!

(If you're interested, I have a soundcloud account with samples of my voice acting here: https://soundcloud.com/adoxtalks)

LliiraAnna
Regular

#123 Post by LliiraAnna »

Looks interesting, and character arts are so pretty. Good luck with working on it! I wish I could help with voice acting, but my horrible accent is just... horrible XD

omgitstay
Regular

#124 Post by omgitstay »

OHMYGOD!! this game looks awesome! The art is amazing&cute. &&&KYAAAAAAHHHH the boys are just sooo cute:) Can't wait for this to come out! Keep it up~
Current Projects:
Heart to Heart
Writer for Shelter of Fire
Proofreader for FI: Interview
Writer for Mass Affinity

Finished Projects:
Forgive and Forget

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#125 Post by Akitsuki »

Voiced characters too?! *faints* I can't count how many happiness you've given all of us *A*

AeraMillenia

#126 Post by AeraMillenia »

Ohmigosh!! SO PRETTY *q*
I love this already.I can't wait for it to finish.Thank gosh this isn't commercial,I don't have any money.All the guys look awesome and have interesting personalities. I'm really hoping the ??? guy is a secret love candidate.Mitsuki seems really cute.

I noticed there is a true route,I love true routes,but I'm seriously hoping Hiro is not the True Route guy or something,because his and Ryota's pics are bigger,and in that Valentine's pic,they were next to her [pretty sure I'm overthinking,but still].I bet if this was an anime,Hiro would be the main guy while Ryouta is the 'other guy' who falls in love with the FeMC but doesn't have a chance with her.Of course,all of this is without the secret character,he could just turn everything around.....ooooorr,I'm completely of the mark,which is most likely...

Sorry for ranting over here,I'm usually quiet... ^^;

Oh yea,AND ALL THE BOOTS,I LOVE BOOTS,YOU'RE EPIC FOR DESIGNING THEM LIKE THAT.
I wish you good luck on completing the game,thanks for your hard work! :D

Aera

#127 Post by Aera »

Wahh! This looks so pretty and cool ~ I'm tracking this . Can't wait for release >~<

Hiddenrabbit

#128 Post by Hiddenrabbit »

I'm sure you've hear enough of these comments but Woah! pretty art! im also curious about the story line. I love the main character's design. she's so pretty~

Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

#129 Post by Heartless-Star »

CatyCats wrote:yaay!! Cool backgrounds! Lovely characters! and now voices?! and all for free? You guys are amazing!!! and I Totally love the voice for the main char. Can't wait for the ...guys :3
Thanks you so MUCH!! Im happy that you like the characters. We had a hard time looking for voice actors but everything goes smoothly that we expected. Yup, everything will be for free since we do this for fun. We will do our best!!
Adoxographist wrote:I'd also really love to help out with voice acting as well if there are any additional female characters! Or if you need any male voice actors, I could help a bit with that since I know a fair few!

(If you're interested, I have a soundcloud account with samples of my voice acting here: https://soundcloud.com/adoxtalks)
Thank you, i'll consider it. I'll send you a message about the addition if you are still up for it?

LliiraAnna wrote:Looks interesting, and character arts are so pretty. Good luck with working on it! I wish I could help with voice acting, but my horrible accent is just... horrible XD
Waaaaah~ Thank you! Im happy that the characters came to you liking. Thank you! We will do our best wit this project!! It might not be as bad as you think ^^
omgitstay wrote:OHMYGOD!! this game looks awesome! The art is amazing&cute. &&&KYAAAAAAHHHH the boys are just sooo cute:) Can't wait for this to come out! Keep it up~
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Im happy that you liked them especially my team, they will be really happy to see this!! We will do our best! *Fired up*
Akitsuki wrote:Voiced characters too?! *faints* I can't count how many happiness you've given all of us *A*
Hahahaha, Im glad that we did. ★~(◡ω◕✿)
AeraMillenia wrote:Ohmigosh!! SO PRETTY *q*
I love this already.I can't wait for it to finish.Thank gosh this isn't commercial,I don't have any money.All the guys look awesome and have interesting personalities. I'm really hoping the ??? guy is a secret love candidate.Mitsuki seems really cute.

I noticed there is a true route,I love true routes,but I'm seriously hoping Hiro is not the True Route guy or something,because his and Ryota's pics are bigger,and in that Valentine's pic,they were next to her [pretty sure I'm overthinking,but still].I bet if this was an anime,Hiro would be the main guy while Ryouta is the 'other guy' who falls in love with the FeMC but doesn't have a chance with her.Of course,all of this is without the secret character,he could just turn everything around.....ooooorr,I'm completely of the mark,which is most likely...

Sorry for ranting over here,I'm usually quiet... ^^;

Oh yea,AND ALL THE BOOTS,I LOVE BOOTS,YOU'RE EPIC FOR DESIGNING THEM LIKE THAT.
I wish you good luck on completing the game,thanks for your hard work! :D
Thank you and no, it's not a commercial so you dont need to worry about that ^^ Im glad that you liked everyone. And when it comes to the ???? guy, who knows? He might be a secret lover or not xD. Im glad that you liked Mitsuki, we tried to make her a bit unique by giving her a unique hair color. Hahahaha, dont worry. It's true that that Ryota and Hiro's picture are bigger and that are beside the main character at the other, but it dosent mean that they are the "ones". The true ending will be revealed when you all play the game, so i hope you will wait for it. Hahaha, no need to apologize, im really happy that you did this (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Ps: THANK YOU!
Aera wrote:Wahh! This looks so pretty and cool ~ I'm tracking this . Can't wait for release >~<
Doumo arigatou gozaimasu! We will try to finish this as fast as we can [But not too fast since we dont want to make any mistakes x9].

Hiddenrabbit wrote:I'm sure you've hear enough of these comments but Woah! pretty art! im also curious about the story line. I love the main character's design. she's so pretty~
Thank you!!!!! We put alot of effort into the art and make the story as interesting as possible. I'll hope you'll play it when we are done with it? x3

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#130 Post by pickle131 »

If you have other minor female roles left that might suit my voice I'd love to help out as wel c: https://soundcloud.com/pickle131/voice- ... ft/s-pOxbc I also sing in English/Japanese/French if any of the characters sing~
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

#131 Post by Heartless-Star »

pickle131 wrote:If you have other minor female roles left that might suit my voice I'd love to help out as wel c: https://soundcloud.com/pickle131/voice- ... ft/s-pOxbc I also sing in English/Japanese/French if any of the characters sing~
Im happy that you are intressted, i'll send you a message with the lines as soon as we are done with them! :D

Ps: I got some news for everyone, i never got the time to upload these BG but now that i do...Check it out! Oh, tell me what you think of it too. Well this all i got to say for now, i'll check the forum next day. See ya everyone! ^^

HALLWAY/CONNECTED TO THE OUTSIDE.

SCHOOL YARD.

CatyCats
Regular

#132 Post by CatyCats »

I saw the backgrounds on deviantart and like i said...I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS SCHOOL!
its totally lovable! I really am dying!! i can't waittt, but i should wait... sadly....but its really cool, magical...when is the demo up O.O

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#133 Post by Akitsuki »

OH MY GOD. IT'S SO DAMN COOL. Yeah, I saw it in deviantart too! Kinda gave me goosebumps because of its awesomeness *A*

TheOneTwo
Regular

#134 Post by TheOneTwo »

That background is really pretty! And this is non-commercial?! This is so just freegin awesome!! :D

5stars!! :)
Bish please, I'm fab.

Pyun~
Regular

#135 Post by Pyun~ »

Keep it up! :D PS, that school looks so cool!