Free Artist Here! [CLOSED, THANK YOU!]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Free Artist Here! [CLOSED, THANK YOU!]

#1 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Hi everyone! :D
I'd like to be involved in your project if you like my art ^^ I've been getting mocked by my outdated art and I'd just like to show them that I've actually improved (no worries, I'm not talking about you forumites) ^^ So, here are more of the details:

· Thread samples are here ^^ I don't have a dA yet and like I said, the art there is a bit outdated so if you'd like to see some new sketches then feel free to ask!

. I don't draw backgrounds unfortunately, I'm still practicing it but I think I could do simple ones for the CGs. Please be clear of what you want, freedom for artist is one thing but letting me finish the whole thing, saying it's good and making me redo it after I try to make sure if it is is highly insulting for me :'D

· I don't mind any genres, but romance is always a plus for me <3 (GxB, BxG, BxB) I'm not quite fond of GxG but it's not a problem for me ^^ I don't draw mecha, hentai, super hard animals (what do you call those, furries?)

· I'd rather if you are very loose with the deadline or let me work on my own pace. Even on holidays, holidays means free time and free time means homework. I hope you could understand that I'm still a student and I'm working for free and all. But I'd of course do my best! :D

Some quick, outdated samples here (Click for larger size):

Sprites:
ImageImageImage

CGs:
ImageImage

Full-body example (Character Design) (This one is not outdated btw):

Do tell if I need to put more things. Comments, questions and PMs are highly welcomed, thanks for your time and pleasure working with you, future partner! :D
Last edited by ofdawnandtwilight on Sun May 26, 2013 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Free Artist Here!

#2 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Updated the OP, I've changed my mind about doing only short projects ^^

wonderland
Regular
Projects: Fairy Tale Stupor [GxB] [Fantasy] [Adventure]

#3 Post by wonderland »

Oh my gosh how has no one commented yet?! Your art is awesome but sadly I already have most my artwork set for future projects. Your art is wonderful and I know you'll find work quickly! I'll keep you in mind! Good luck! (:
"Keep your head up princess, if not the crown falls.."

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#4 Post by Coren »

Wow your art's improved a lot! :D So awesome!

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Thank you very much, wonderland! We'll see if we have a chance to work together in the future, I'm amazed with Fairy Tale Stupor so I'd be very honoured =w=

eingelle
Regular

#6 Post by eingelle »

Oh my!! O u O
I adore your artwork!
I really love the way you colour!!! I really do hope someone uses your artistic talent for their VN games! ^ o ^ Good luck!
Oh, and Camus is still being fabulous I see. =u=

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Wow, you're one of the artists I adore, a compliment from you makes me so happy! :D Thank you very much, I still have ways to go but I'm trying my best!
And yes, yes he is and always will fabulously glide across my fabulous dp floors =w=

Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

#8 Post by Itwasneveradream »

XD WOW! Good luck finding work, Nero. Your art is as lovely as always ;)

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Thank you, Itwasneveradream! Your art inspires me also so it's lovely to hear that from you! ^^

Okay, guys! I've received some PMs in just one day, I didn't really expect so many great projects wanting to hire me! (For me more than 2 is already tons :3) Thank you everyone whom considered me, I'll be sending you responses soon enough :D
This post is now closed, thank you again everyone! :D