Jacob's Island - (Fantasy)(Adventure)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Jacob's Island - Final demo up!

#31 Post by Cain0425 »

i want to know how many chapters are going to be in this game and when do you think this game will be coming out

Geckos
Veteran
Completed: Brilliant Shadows, Perceptions of the Dead, The Phantom Icecream Truck
Projects: Embers of Magic, Pale Spectrum, Perceptions of the Dead
Organization: Ithaqua Labs
Tumblr: geckosart
Deviantart: sitaart

#32 Post by Geckos »

Snow Blossom wrote:♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

I thought the first demo was amazing, but THIS

First of all... HOW DID YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE ES OVER THE MALE INTERESTS
Since I infinitely prefer GxB or BxB over GxG, this is literally the first time I have chosen to hang out with the "female" (I'm actually not sure since apparently Nerina's the only GxG route but Es has a secret one??? orz BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER) interest over the male ones on the first go. ESSSS WHERE ARE YOU IN MY REAL LIFE
... God, I love that manticore. She has so much spunk!
I think the moment I fell in love was the "rainbow sparkle" conversation. XD
And while we're on the subject of breaking habits - HOW DID YOU MAKE ME GUSH OVER A LYCANTHROPE
Furry is one of my most NOPE categories but I found Zex adorable.
The fact that he doesn't seem to have any romantic interest in Kenna is actually really nice - makes him all the cuter. I really liked that tidbit about his childhood, too - it made him a more psychologically interesting character.
Peter was my favorite in the first demo, but now... yeah. XD I still really like him, but Zex and Es definitely take the cake. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PREFERENCES
Also, my reaction to hearing about Zex and Peter's former relationship was the same as Kenna's. That was ... interesting. XD
As for Eric, all I can really say is I aww'd at how sweet he was.
Was it just me or did you especially give him eye bags after he stayed up all night looking after Kenna? If so, that was a really nice touch. I also liked that little episode when he suddenly gets a little more playful and boyish in the garden. That was delightful!
Nerina... she's sexy, I guess? Yeah sorry, I didn't get that good a grasp on her character XD

And last but not least, Kenna! I loved her character design from the start, but her personality certainly did not disappoint. I was actually surprised by how... moe she was.
Her sprite with the black shirt actually made me squee. And her little spiel about the nappy-time coast was adorable. I also liked her badassery, though! The fact that she could have burnt down an entire building with her mana was a YES.
Art: What can I say? It was lovely. I really like the fact that the characters got multiple poses, and that Kenna had so many different poses just for her side-image. The backgrounds were especially well done, and the pastel colors complemented each other well.

Okay, now for the setting and plotline.
On a side-note first: I really liked that it was set on a floating island and in tree-classrooms; I love the idea of being surrounded by nature and sky. More seriously: This might just be the first game I've played that combines comedy with mystery drama so well. The flashbacks work really well - my jaw dropped at the scene with Kenna falling and Jacob coming to save her. And then I grinned and squeed out of pure joy. You ended it on such a cliffhanger too! I can't wait to see what happens to the actual Kenna and how the story develops. (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)
The weakest part of this piece would be the music. Although they always suit the mood, the tracks get a little repetitive after a while and often don't really augment the scenes they're playing in.
The notable exception was the flashback scene of falling.
In addition,
the transition from the Kenna's room circus to the hibernation cavern was a bit sudden. I had a bit of a "wut" moment when Kenna just suddenly switched from scolding people for not viewing her as something other than just "human" to having them "prove that they don't" by bringing her back to the cavern. It felt a little forced.
I also found Es's rather quick warming up to Kenna a bit surprising NOT THAT YOU SHOULD CHANGE THAT ON MY ACCOUNT I LOVED IT Maybe pacing out their relationship a bit more would help?
But yeah.
I don't understand why this thread isn't flooded with comments already.
This is one of the games - if not the game - that I'm looking forward most to this year! Best of luck to you guys!

I'm glad that you liked it!
Es is apparently quite the attention hog. She certainly has a unique charm to her. Es and Nerina both have routes, but I'm not certain they're exactly what everyone expects.

I was worried about Zex being shunned for being a lycanthrope, but he has turned out to be the favorite for most people that have played the game, so that's really cool. I know I have a bit too much fun with his sprites and tail wags, but the writer seems to enjoy him as well.
My response to Peter and Zex was similar, I was just like WAAT XD! Definitely interesting, though.
Eric!
He doesn't hog as much of the spotlight as Peter tends to, but I think he's going to be good in his own way. The writer actually coded the game with place holders, so he added the bags for that sleepy scene and I just cleaned them up. I'm glad that you made it to the garden scene :P So far there seem to be a lot of people heading towards Es so they've missed Eric in what I feel is a great scene for him.
Nerina! That's fair. It is regrettable that she didn't appear until later in the game, but it just didn't flow well with the story to have her show up earlier. I feel that she really gets to shine in the chapter that begins after the end of the demo. (I know, I know! Stuff you won't get to read for awhile..XD)

I'm glad that you like Kenna's design! it took me awhile to nail it down (main character's always trouble me) but I think she turned out well in the end. And I think you're actually the first person to comment on her multiple head portraits! THANK YOU. Haha. I was wondering if it was worth the effort!
I couldn't resist the t-shirt only one to see her stubborn/miffed face. I want to add in more instances of Kenna appearing in different outfits, I just lacked the time to do it for this demo. I'm sure you noticed the placeholder sprites, of Es if no one else!
The floating islands is what started the whole discussion of this story. I'm a huge fan of nature and have an easier time with it than crisp, structured architecture so it was a good fit for my first time trying out backgrounds to any large extent. I am glad that you like the colors.

As for the music, that is a fair accusation. We only have 5 out of the slated 16 tracks, and since we plan to kickstart with this demo, I had to get rid of the placeholder songs since they were non-commercial only. Hopefully once we get more songs they'll be more conducive to the story, as opposed to repetitive.

As for Kenna!
The piano and the wind for the falling scene were pretty spot on. That is one of my favorite tracks that we have so far. As for the circus-to-cavern, I can see where you're coming from and can only think that maybe she just didn't want to go back there alone? About it feeling abrupt, I need to get the writer on here to read them personally and respond to some of these comments, haha. Getting feedback is great, it's what we wanted before figuring how/when to finish the game.
Es!
Yea, you're not the first to comment on Es warming up a bit too fast. It could be that she's just used to scaring most girls off with her general demeanor and word preferences, so the fact that Kenna just takes it with a straight face is new. It could also be that maybe Es isn't as prickly as she seems to be! Or it could be that the pacing of her story is a bit uneven. We may rewind a bit and see if there's an easy way to patch it up!
Thank you so much for the solid feedback! The writer and I are both very happy to see/read comments like this. A lot of work went into the demo, and just knowing that it was enjoyable to play is a great feeling.
Last edited by Geckos on Mon May 27, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

Geckos
Veteran
Completed: Brilliant Shadows, Perceptions of the Dead, The Phantom Icecream Truck

#33 Post by Geckos »

Cain0425 wrote:i want to know how many chapters are going to be in this game and when do you think this game will be coming out
I can't tell you exactly how many chapters will be in it. With the work we have done so far, there will be around 12 chapters per route (starting from the beginning of the game), 1-2 routes per main character, with smaller branches within those stories. There is 1 more chapter before the large branching starts, and I am going to guesstimate each route at 4-8 hours play time, after the initial demo.

As for a completion date, if we get any amount of decent support/funding for the game when we kickstart it (soon!) we would like to give ourselves 12 months to complete the game. A more accurate estimate can be given once I find out how long it will take to complete a single route.
Image ImageImage

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by Cain0425 »

i sure you fine funding for this game there many people online that like to help with games that have a good story and art work i help with some funding when you kickstart the game and i sure you will fine more like mind people like my self to help you out

Geckos
Veteran

#35 Post by Geckos »

Cain0425 wrote:i sure you fine funding for this game there many people online that like to help with games that have a good story and art work i help with some funding when you kickstart the game and i sure you will fine more like mind people like my self to help you out
That's the hope!
Thanks for taking the time to play the demo.
Image ImageImage

Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

#36 Post by Itwasneveradream »

Okay, after realizing that this thing is going to be commercial, I must ask: How much do you reckon it'll be?

And as one of the beta testers for the demo, I must say that I absolutely love the art and the characters, so far my favorite is ited between Zex and Eric.

And of course with "The Peter" coming in at a close second

Junko Mihari

#37 Post by Junko Mihari »

Okay, wow! First off, I am totallylooking forward to this game! It hooked me in right from the beginning, when I played the first demo. I thought it was good then but - damn!

I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, so forgive me if I come off as all over the place. I'm going to try and make this as organized as possible - also forgive me in that this may be quite... Long.

Warning: MAY WELL CONTAIN SPOILERS

First off is the Art.
It's gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! It really drew me in, and I'm quite fond of the character designs as well. The multitude of poses and the many different scenes from Kenna banging on the pod to when she's falling - to Zex all up in her face with his little swingy tail are a wonderful touch, and really serve to draw the player in. It's a great touch, and I'm really quite impressed with the sheer amount of different images. It must be a toll on you! Here and there something might seem odd - an eye looks a little strange, Kenna's neck seems to be bending a little oddly, the foreshortening isn't perfect. But all in all it's really visually appealing and I could probably stare at it for hours. Especially the male anatomy, which is fantastic.

Then the Setting/Plot.
It's interesting. I really like the Island and the way that it's been described, with all of it's different areas and safety procautions, and the way you still manage to mix tertiary characters into the story without taking focus away from the main cast. The tree people, the fish royalty (pardon, DEEP SEA fish royalty), and the... Rakhasha, was it? I really like how even these people were mentioned and talked about amongst the main characters, it really gave it a lively, school-like feel. Like even if you haven't met them there are characters around, and all of the times Diyaa mentions class and her other obligations as a teacher, the whole scheduling thing - makes it feel like there aren't only ten people on the island or something.

The plot itself is interesting. I'm really liking the flashbacks, although the whole younger/older sister thing with the Unicorn name and the like is a bit confusing. I'm interested in seeing what else there is! Especially since the demo ends with such a dramatic scene. It's like a nice spin on a sort of typical theme. Your writer gets a ton of props for that! ♥

The writing in general.
It's really good, but the pacing can seem too fast at times. The knocking scene is good, but the sudden change to balcony hopping is still a little jarring to me. It took me a bit to realize Kenna went out on the balcony b/c she figured Peter was still outside and wanted to avoid him. So maybe mention that? In-fact, prior to the balcony-hopping scene, we aren't even aware Kenna has a balcony. So the first time around is still a little jarring considering she's randomly stepping out into an area we hadn't known existed, and with no explanation.

Es warming up to Kenna also seems a little fast, especially considering in my file I only spent the required moments with her, as I was much more interested in being a goody two shoes and seeing Eric's scenes. So in my file, she basically calls Kenna a friend when all they've talked about are how annoying popularity can be and the whole "Rainbow Sparkle" conversation. It's probably enough to warrant acquaintance-close-to-friend status, but Es seems a lot different from her initial impression when she calls you a friend. It wasn't too bad though, because Kenna did make note of it - "I'm your friend?"

And then, the characters! My favourite part~
In general, I really like all of them. They're interesting, well-written characters, and I didn't once get bored!

Peter
He was interesting - very... gentlemanly, for lack of a better word, than I first took him for. I've warmed up to him more since the first demo, but he's still far from being my favourite. I do enjoy his sense of humor however ("no no, not anything as interesting or embarrassing as a foursome!", as well as all the little moments that made Kenna laugh), although I had mixed reactions to the homophobia scene, because I kind of wished I could pick both. Hilarious, but wrong. Still, he seems pretty harmless, and his strange fascination with both illicit magic and Kenna makes for a hilarious combo. His fear of heights is fun to watch, and the fact that Eric so sassily spoke of Zex's reputation preceding him leading to such an... annoyed reaction from Peter was probably the best thing about that scene ever. His knowledge of the school is also incredibly fun to read about. ♥ As well as his knowledge on the student body.

Zex
Currently places as my second favourite. I liked him a lot in the first demo, although something seems a bit... off... about him in this one, in his later interactions. The story about his family was very interesting and gave a lot of insight into how special he is, and how... feral his home was. It did make me cringe though, and the way he just smiled through it is disconcerting to me. All around though, he's such a sweet goofball! I was really surprised to find out he had a relationship with Peter, just because I hadn't expected them to get along /that/ well. His absent-mindedness (In regards to the HUGE grass snake) and "Lycanthrope Ignorance" (if I remember it correctly) make him endearing, and his proficiency with magic, and resounding lack of any eagerness to return home make him psychologically interesting. ♥ I'm definitely going to play his route in the final game, just not first~

Nerina
Interesting... But, not my type. Very coy, very seductive, very... calculative. She just seems like an all-around planned individual, which I suppose is a must, being she's the next heir to her people. The vibe I got from her was very promiscuous, but refined. The way she's received by everyone else is just absolutely hilarious, and her misconception during Kenna's little room party was also fantastic. However, I am a tad worried about what exactly /she/ was going to proposition! I like Nerina's character and the way she's portrayed, but like Kenna, I get really freaked out at her lack of modesty, and so will probably avoid her and her route all together - unless it's like friendly sleepovers or some blubber. u v u ;;

Es
Also interesting, but also not my type. I've voiced my concern with how quickly she warms up to you, and I have no quarrels other than that really. I'd love to see her be friends with Kenna, but her route's not something I'm particularly interested in. I'm afraid I'd be loathe to try it anyway, seeing as how big a rule breaker she is. u v u ;; I'm such a goody two shoes, skipping class was /not/ an option to me, and I'm spending little time with her as it stands. Still, she's well-written for the most part and I like her spunk and respect for Kenna!

Diyaa, Basolith, Eric's Brother (Whose name I forgot)
For secondary characters, they're a butt-load of fun! Diyaa's interesting, and sassy, and spunky, and all around a friend-like teacher, while still maintaining authority. I like her! I also like that she still acknowledges her other responsibilities, and is shown to have a life outside of Kenna. The same stands for Basolith, be he obsessed with Kenna as he is. Though we get few scenes with him, he really does come off as an educated individual with a secret, and seems very... regal? I like him, too! Eric's Brother is also well-written into his role, caring, but an complete Casanova wannabe. He's the only one I kinda wanna punch in the face with how blunt he is. u v u ~ Still, I suppose he is as he is, and as he is isn't bad, per-say. Just annoying to me. o u o ~

Kenna
Lovely main character. Lovely appearance, lovely personality, and very spunky! I'm so used to all these main characters with very submissive personalities, that it's really nice to see someone who acts so... genuine. I mean, while I prefer being able to largely shape the main character, I've really no aversion to Kenna's personality, and we're often on the same wavelength. Seeing her reactions whenever homosexuality is mentioned is just fantastic, and really makes me wonder if she hasn't got any internalized homophobia or what. I'd love to hear how she reacts in Nerina and Es's routes just for that. Aside from that, she's funny, sweet, intelligent, and an all around well-written character. I do feel that she's a tad.... powerful. But her complete lack of control mostly makes up for it. I enjoy her interactions with all of the other characters, I enjoy the whole little circus thing, I enjoy most of her dialogue really. But like I said, there are a few parts that could do with a slightly longer transition, or a bit more insight into Kenna's mind. Still, A+ Main Character.

Eric
The best for last! Really, Eric's my favourite of the bunch. Maybe it's my love of male characters with long hair. Maybe it's my love of healers, or maybe it's my love of goody-two-shoes, but Eric is just my cup of tea. u v u It felt like you spent a lot of time with Eric without really getting to know him, so that made me a tad sad. I really liked the scenes with him though. It wasn't ever boring hearing him talk about magic (in-fact, I was pretty much hooked when I had him walk back with Kenna. Most explanations in this game have got me hooked, really! The world is so interesting!), or what's happening with Kenna. The boyish, toothy grin was a nice touch, too. It really added a playful feel to him, without taking away from the whole sweet demeanor. His blushing face is also the best thing ever and never fails to make me laugh. u vu ~ ♥ The scene in the garden was also great, because it really did show off how boyish and playful Eric could be. He appears to be quite the teaser, and of all the character, he and Es seem the closest to being on Kenna's wavelength. When he joined the little party in Kenna's room, his concern for her was also sweet, and it just really solidifies his little "Caretaker" role of the cast. When he panicked and hid was fantastic, too. He had a lot of funny moments in that scene, including the whole "Why am I hiding?" line, when he turned into a beet because of Nerina's suggestion, and then his little offer to kick everyone else out. He seemed a little desperate at the end though, and that was quite sad. I hope to see that elaborated on, because I'd love to see what makes him /THAT/ adverse to losing someone - even someone he's seen for all of .01 seconds.

... If you couldn't tell, he's /definitely/ my favourite.

I... feel as though I covered all that I wanted to. I hope I wasn't too repetitive, dear. Really, I'm personally sad to hear it's commercial, since that means that I'm going to have to scrounge money for a bit. T u T But this definitely deserves that title, and I'm sure it'll do well. You've got a wonderful set-up going here, keep up the good work! It's a fantastic, interesting game!

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#38 Post by Snow Blossom »

Geckos wrote:Nerina! That's fair. It is regrettable that she didn't appear until later in the game, but it just didn't flow well with the story to have her show up earlier. I feel that she really gets to shine in the chapter that begins after the end of the demo. (I know, I know! Stuff you won't get to read for awhile..XD)
All the more to wait for then! XD Honestly, this is the first game with romance that I've played that has characters that I like so much that I would be totally fine with just being friends with them. >///< I'll definitely support you guys in your kickstarter!
By the way, I just remembered the original posts of this project, way before it became "otome." Is that first version of Jacob's Island (the one where the main character is Jacob) scrapped, or is it planned to come out later as a complement to Kenna's story? Just curious. :3

Geckos
Veteran

#39 Post by Geckos »

Itwasneveradream wrote:Okay, after realizing that this thing is going to be commercial, I must ask: How much do you reckon it'll be?

And as one of the beta testers for the demo, I must say that I absolutely love the art and the characters, so far my favorite is ited between Zex and Eric.

And of course with "The Peter" coming in at a close second
I can't say for sure how much it will cost right now, but we are thinking $5-10 (Still to be decided for sure.)

:D Thank you for testing it. I'm glad that you like Eric! We are now confident that he is well designed and written, he just takes a certain personality to like him, as all characters do.
All the more to wait for then! XD Honestly, this is the first game with romance that I've played that has characters that I like so much that I would be totally fine with just being friends with them. >///< I'll definitely support you guys in your kickstarter!
By the way, I just remembered the original posts of this project, way before it became "otome." Is that first version of Jacob's Island (the one where the main character is Jacob) scrapped, or is it planned to come out later as a complement to Kenna's story? Just curious. :3
That's good to hear! We definitely have some interesting routes planned for the game.

The one with Jacob as the main character could potentially happen. It really depends on how well the game does/people's favorite ending for the game.
I will respond to Junko when I have time! Crazy busy atm.
Image ImageImage

Geckos
Veteran

#40 Post by Geckos »

@ Junko Mihari
Your comment really made our day!

I'm glad that you found the art enticing. I've really learned a lot about backgrounds and anatomy since I started the game. If I was left to my own devices I'd have even more art for the game haha. Yea, Kenna's expressions can be a bit odd in places, I'm still learning to do the human face at angles. Thanks!

On the setting:
I was worried that we hadn't put in quite enough side characters, but the writer seems to have done a good job setting the world up with them. I always have ideas for more side characters, so look forward to seeing quite a few more!

The plot:
We are excited to expand the story and explore areas that we've only briefly touched upon in-game.
The writing:
The balcony scene has been mentioned a few times now, so we are definitely going to change that and make it more obvious that she HAS a balcony, and explain why she might suddenly get out onto it.

This is something that we'll have to think about, but has been noted before as well. Thanks!
The characters:
Peter
I feel sort of the same way about him. Everytime I'm reading his scenes I'm just a mixture of O.O and :|, he's just such an oddball that manages to be both incredibly invasive of your personal space while still remaining a general decent guy.
Zex
It could be that he's always with Peter in the later scenes, and that it alters his personality a bit as opposed to how he might be acting if he was with Kenna alone. It was pretty shocking for me to read that bit, where he just casually explains how violent his life had been without even flinching. I love Jacob the grass snake. It'll be especially fun for those who are like "No, a gift won't be necessary!" "You couldn't stop me if you tried!" Good to see that Zex is getting some love.
Nerina
That's a pretty good description for her. I wonder myself what she might've said had there been no one else in the room. So curious!
Es
I'm thinking she's probably used to scaring most people off with her general behavior, and that the prickliness is a sort of defense mechanism for when they inevitably disappear. But I'm not the writer, so I could be way off! But that's one way to look at how she's responded to Kenna so far, I think. I'm glad someone went for the actual training and got to see Eric :D Most people seem like they've gone towards Es there and I'm like "Nooo! Eric in garden-wear!!" haha.
Side chars!
Diyaa is quite fun. I really enjoy seeing what the writer comes up with once I've designed a character. A lot of the time they change greatly, but I think that Diyaa remained pretty close to my image of her. I love the bit where she dismisses Eric and shoves him away with bursts of air.
I also love you for remarking about the distinction between different sea folk! XD
I'm glad that you like Basolith as well! I am still debating on whether or not his sprite needs a bit of a polish compared to all the others...
Yup! That sounds like Galahad. He'd never turn away someone in need, but he'll be damned if he doesn't harp on them in some fashion or another. I rather enjoy his character.
Kenna
Woot! The writer definitely made a point of writing her as a strong character. We were both tired of seeing submissive main characters, and shy little gals. You know, I am quite interested in getting to read her lesbian stories, to see how exactly she responds to that and what sort of internal growth she does or doesn't have. She does come off as a tad powerful, but that is definitely something that is expanded upon later in the story. Thank you for your input! I will try to keep an eye out for scenes that seem too abrupt.
Eric
I was a bit worried that Eric wouldn't fetch a lot of attention, but I think it's just his personality. He's more mild and subtle compared to the other main characters, so it's easy for him to seem to fade into the background, but if you're inclined towards a more sweet personality, he definitely fits the role. I think that he takes his job very seriously, and generally tends to keep to himself about his personal life, which is why it felt like you didn't get to know a lot about him personally. I'm sure it can be weird for him, spending a lot of time with Kenna in a very official manner while he's helping to heal her mind and quite frequently, her body. There's probably a bit of a block there in his doctor/patient type of relationship, which is why I'm glad that you got to see the garden route.
I enjoy his blushing expression as well. I was trying to stay away from stuff like that, but the writer made a blush variant when he was coding so I just went with it. He does seem like the character that Kenna doesn't have to worry about; he's never propositioned her, and the only time he might've made her uncomfortable was when he was brushing her hair out of her face.
That scene was just full of fun, and I look forward to future interactions between everybody! It's great to see them push one another's buttons. I'm sure Nerina and Peter will be making Eric blush a lot more in the future.
Eric's story hasn't been greatly expanded upon yet, but the preservation of life seems to be one of the mine driving forces behind his character. I'm sure the rest of his story will not disappoint!
It makes me super happy that Eric is your favorite. Somebody needs to give Zex some competition, although I think Es is starting to pull into the front, haha!
Thank you for the in depth review, it made both of us quite happy to see this much feed back on our game and characters!
Image ImageImage

Geckos
Veteran

#41 Post by Geckos »

I thought I'd add some Galahad facial design tweaks here for funsies.
Attachments
gal_3.jpg
Image ImageImage

Geckos
Veteran

Re: Jacob's Island - (Otome, Fantasy, Adventure) Demo up!

#42 Post by Geckos »

A new outfit for Peter.
He doesn't mesh well with a lot of colors!
Attachments
pt_new_shirt.jpg
Image ImageImage

Geckos
Veteran

#43 Post by Geckos »

Another character that may make it into the game.
Attachments
unicorn_1small.jpg
Image ImageImage

Geckos
Veteran

#44 Post by Geckos »

Diyaa outfit wip.
Attachments
genie_2.jpg
Image ImageImage

Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

#45 Post by Itwasneveradream »

Geckos wrote:Another character that may make it into the game.
He looks rather sly :3