The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

Re: The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Myst

#136 Post by Heartless-Star »

CatyCats wrote:I saw the backgrounds on deviantart and like i said...I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS SCHOOL!
its totally lovable! I really am dying!! i can't waittt, but i should wait... sadly....but its really cool, magical...when is the demo up O.O
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Im soooo happy to hear that you like it and especially that you saw it on DA ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.☆
The demo is going to be done soon, all we are trying to do now is to find voice-actors and finish the BG, sprites and some writing. When we are done with them we will be able to upload the demo.

Ps: Since we had a quite a rough time but now the summerbreak is near we got alot of time to finish it.
Akitsuki wrote:OH MY GOD. IT'S SO DAMN COOL. Yeah, I saw it in deviantart too! Kinda gave me goosebumps because of its awesomeness *A*
OMG~!! Thank you! \(*T▽T*)/ Im glad to hear that you saw the background at DA, im glad i have Exitmorhership as our companion in this project! Once again thank you, he will ended be happy to see this reply for his work.
TheOneTwo wrote:That background is really pretty! And this is non-commercial?! This is so just freegin awesome!! :D

5stars!! :)
¨

Hahaha, thank you! Im soooo overloaded of happiness! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* Thank you for your support! It makes us to do our best with this project! 5 stars? THANK YOU SO MUCH! *collapses due to all the happiness* (シ_ _)シ
Pyun~ wrote:Keep it up! :D PS, that school looks so cool!
Thank you for the support!!★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。 We will do our best!! PS: Thanks you!

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#137 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Um, do you mind me asking how's the game progress? I mean is it the same as the % you posted in post #1? (OOOOOh~, some are 100% :D) I'm really looking forward to this. Wish you luck!
Note: The BGs are awesome! They look really beautiful! ^^

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#138 Post by pickle131 »

If you end up having trouble finding voice actors for certain parts, I know a lot of them and can help recommend people c:
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#139 Post by curry nochi rice »

This is the kind of game, where I want to become a woman.
XD
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

cutemonkeycrunch

#140 Post by cutemonkeycrunch »

I'm looking forward to the release!

Heartless-Star
Regular

#141 Post by Heartless-Star »

Mimi_Melody wrote:Um, do you mind me asking how's the game progress? I mean is it the same as the % you posted in post #1? (OOOOOh~, some are 100% :D) I'm really looking forward to this. Wish you luck!
Note: The BGs are awesome! They look really beautiful! ^^
Alright, well this is how far we have progressed:

Story: 100%
Script: 70%
BG: 50%
Music: 0% (Still looking for a composer)
CG: 0% (we start with this after we are done with the script)
Sprites: 65%

This is the progress for the whole game and as i said before the first thing we will publish is the demo. The first thing we hade to do before publish the demo is to do some work with the music and CG. So it wont be long and ecpasially now that it's summer break we will do allot progress :)
Ps: Thanks you!!

pickle131 wrote:If you end up having trouble finding voice actors for certain parts, I know a lot of them and can help recommend people c:
Thanks! i will keep that in mind! (Writes it down in my notebook, i always carry it with me) ^^
curry nochi rice wrote:This is the kind of game, where I want to become a woman.
XD
Hahahah, i'll make sure not to disappoint you then! ^//A//^
cutemonkeycrunch wrote:I'm looking forward to the release!
Thank you sooo much for the supporting us, we will do our best in this project!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know i havent been writing much on here but i will try my best doing it now. The reason why is because my laptop broke a while ago and at this very moment im using my brother laptop (He never let me use it if i font give him any sweet to eat *sigh* Siblings...what can i do). But thanks to my teammates we have been progressed quite well ^^ for example here is a sketch by our Sprites/Bg artist for all of you to see:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 686mta.png

Hi guys~ <333

Hope you're well~ <333

Here I am after a loong time without posting anything and here are some random sketches of the characters of our visual novel project The Leguend of Mytheril I drew during this period (But don't worry I'll upload things starting now )

If you don't know about our game here are the references:

1. Mitsuki in chibi form <3
2. Tanaka Akira sharing his scarf~ >q<
3. Mitsuki wearing an random school uniform that it fits her perfectly I love it~ <3)
4. Winter theme~
5. Yankee ryota~
6. Yamada Rue-kun lovely as always <3
7. The sweet Kanae-san~✿ (She is mitsuki's private teacher).
8. The hardworking of Hayate-san~ (He's the principal of the school and mitsuki's uncle).
9. Mitsuki with ponytail looking through the window (but I don't like how little she looks here -^-)
10. Our ice prince, Suzuki Hiro-san being a sweet iceberg here <3
11. Tsun tsun Arata-kun~ (although he has to be a cold person, it was fun make him blushing like this (`ε´) xd)
12. Yankee ryota 2~ (and being so friking hot~ >q< lol)
13. Mitsuki (with short and wavy hair <3) and Haru Itami during childhood (he's trying to help mitsuki to dunk the ball~ <3) They are childhood friends.
14. Haru with that beautiful smile~ <3
15. Mitsuki singing☆ (one of her hobbies)
16, 17. Arata allied with "God" (17) (that magical marks on his face are the trait of his powers also concentrating on his right eye)
18. Mitsuki laying on side barely covered with some fabrics~ (^◇^) xdd

And well this is for now I hope you like and thank you for watch~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ <333

and this: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/ ... 69hu13.png

CatyCats
Regular

#142 Post by CatyCats »

Wow, the art style is alot improved and cutee~ ^3^
The sketches are all cute and awesome too!! Im getting more and more interested in the 'ice prince' :3
and oh God, i wanna demo~ Find some other voices for the guys?? and Have a nice day further~ Enjoy the vacation (well,here it is (x )

Hogoko-chan

#143 Post by Hogoko-chan »

Uff, I was just wondering how you were going to chose the voice actors... hehe n__nU I only made an acount to ask that so yeah...

lilyrose
Regular

#144 Post by lilyrose »

I'm glad to see this game is starting to come together and the bgs look beautiful so far!!! I can't wait for the demo!!!!! Can't believe I've been stalking this for as long as I have XD
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#145 Post by try10 »

AHHHH!!! A demo will be released. I can't wait! Keep up the good work! ;)

Heartless-Star
Regular

#146 Post by Heartless-Star »

CatyCats wrote:Wow, the art style is alot improved and cutee~ ^3^
The sketches are all cute and awesome too!! Im getting more and more interested in the 'ice prince' :3
and oh God, i wanna demo~ Find some other voices for the guys?? and Have a nice day further~ Enjoy the vacation (well,here it is (x )
Thank yoooou! We try to make it look better than the ones we posted on the first page. Im glad that you are interested in the "ice prince", we'll make sure that he suits to your and everyone's liking. The demo will be out soon, we are still looking for voice actors. I written down everyone who is interested of voice acting the guys. I haven't decided to take anyone in yet since we need to finish the script for each character for them to act. Beside we need to finish some other stuff before that. Thank you, enjoy your vacation too!! xD
Hogoko-chan wrote:Uff, I was just wondering how you were going to chose the voice actors... hehe n__nU I only made an acount to ask that so yeah...
I have decided to give each voice-actor a script of the character they choose to voice act and i and my crew will decide if you suit for the character. I'll be writing you down with the others who want to participate, tell me witch character you want to voice-act and i'll send you the script. (But it will take some time since we haven't progressed much with the scripts c:)
lilyrose wrote:I'm glad to see this game is starting to come together and the bgs look beautiful so far!!! I can't wait for the demo!!!!! Can't believe I've been stalking this for as long as I have XD
Thank you!!! We are doing our best with this project, after all this is our first and we don't wanna make any mistake. My crew will be happy to see this comment, we wont disappoint you guys (At least we will try not to xD) The demo will be out soon, we have some small stuff left like the voice-acting.
try10 wrote:AHHHH!!! A demo will be released. I can't wait! Keep up the good work! ;)
Thank you soo much!! We will do our best!! *fired up* >A<

And here is something special for you all for all the support, Thank you!! (:v:)

CSJ
Regular

#147 Post by CSJ »

Yeah. I just completed a flow chart of the entire demo and... it's going to be a little larger than expected. There will be three main branches in the story, with plenty of little decisions to make here and there along the way.

kookiesrock

#148 Post by kookiesrock »

I'm like really excited! :D I tabbed this on my computer and now I shall stalk this until it comes out! X3
I now I'm evil. \(^0^)/
And it's free. I think I love you. XD

CatyCats
Regular

#149 Post by CatyCats »

Omg! That art! Look at her dress,very wonderful done with those patterns, and the umbrella ,just waaaw !! :shock:
Hey, if you finished the script and the other stuff, would you give us some guys voice examples or would it be a secret?~ :mrgreen:

Adrianachew

#150 Post by Adrianachew »

Can't wait till the game is out ! So cool !! If there is anyway I can help, please !